4 | angry sex

We detach ourselves from the kiss when we hear the door open.
Because of panic we don't know what to do. Four eyes look at us, wide open.

Jimin and Jungkook were silent, their faces were slightly red.
Tae notes that they were staring at my naked body, and with an irritated look on his face he clings to me, so that they can't see my breasts. I was still on top of him.

《Now I understand why you missed school.》 Jimin's voice is the first one that breaks the silence.

《Guys, do you mind?》 Tae was annoyed, he takes a blanket that was next to us to cover me, but as soon as he moves, I moan slightly.

He looks at me surprised, realizing that his dick was still inside me. And his movement caused me pleasure.

I feel my face turn red and hot flushes flood my body. I had never felt the embarrassment I felt in this moment. He chuckles slightly at my reaction.

We part away and he puts the blanket tightly on me, so that not a inch of my skin was showed. On the other hand, he stood naked in front of his friends.

Without looking at anyone, I take my things and I run to my room. It's too awkward. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

I go down again and look at the boys chatting among themselves.
What did the two of them do at home?

They never came here. Tae had always prevented it, because I was there too, and we always kept our being step-brothers a secret.

As soon as Tae notices me he calls me. 《Come, I think I owe them an explanation.》 I walk to them with my eyes down, and my cheeks still red. I notice that Tae was already dressed.

《So, are you ... together?》 Jungkook asks.

《No!》 We both answer in unison.

Taehyung begins to explain the situation to them, that our parents are married. Their eyes move from me to Taehyung. They are stunned and speechless.

《So when I had Chaerin do the blowjob to you ...》 Jimin stays silent for a moment.《It all started from there》 I intervene.

《Could you keep it a secret, please?》 I ask looking at them. Both nod in agreement.

《Anyway, I thought they were our parents.》 Tae looks at me with an expression of panic he had before.
《I thought you closed the door, dumbass.》 I said glaring at him.

I notice that Jungkook was silent most of the time. Last time at the party he talked a lot, not now tho.

I walk away from the guys when I hear a message coming to my phone. It's Hwasa. She asks me why I didn't come to school, I invented an excuse.

《Chaerin, are you okay if the boys stay here?》 I turn to them and nod.

The boys are on their own, I go to my room, I didn't want to waste this day, I wanted to make it a productive at least a little bit.

Taehyung Pov

We were in the living room playing video games, I was against Jimin, and Jungkook was watching.

《So you two aren't together, right?》

《No.》

《Mmh ...》 Jimin nods, keeping his eyes fixed on the screen.

I turn to him.
《Why?》

《Just wondering.》he shrugged.

I understood his intentions. Jimin has always had this mania of having what I had. Even when it comes to girls, he fucks every girl I fucked before. But this time it won't be like this. Not with her.