63 | hangry

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

I shake the black spray can and spray an X in the center of the jacket, I repeat the same thing with the red color. I wiggle, aim, press, and spray. With the fluorescent green color, I write the word that represents me most at the moment.

Hangry.

I feel so frustrated.

She is forbidden. She had to be from the beginning, in theory, she and I should never even have been step-siblings.

Our parents were supposed to not get married. I wish it had gone like this.

Maybe, that way I would have known her under different circumstances. We could have had another chance, another kind of life together.

If our lives never crossed, our parents would still be alive, perhaps. Many possibilities but in the end, the fate that got on us was the worst.

She is my forbidden apple, from which I took a bite and from which I can no longer detach myself ... apparently.

Do I still want her?

She is that apple that is always high and unreachable for me ... but from which I will never tire of admiring.

I want her taste on my tongue, her juices dripping on my chin ...

I once defined sex as my third demon and identified sex as the apple of Adam and Eve. But actually, I think that the apple is Chaerin. She tempts me without knowing it, she questions everything inside me.

The certainties I had about her are slowly disappearing. My hatred, what I was feeling is disappearing ... and is replaced by ... forgiveness?

No, I don't want to forgive her. I'm not ready, I think. I am not ready to let go and pretend nothing happened. Her abandonment broke me and as I said, she reopened my scar.

I'm so confused, my heart is in turmoil, I feel the anger wear out but I also feel a strange hunger, for her.

That dream. It was so intense, so passionate. It looked real. It has rekindled something in me, but I'm not ready to face them.

Those words that we exchanged whispering in the ear, those caresses and those false looks...
I can't get them out of my head, those scenes keep repeating. And in the subconscious, I hope they become reality.

I'm fighting with myself because one side still wants her, the other side wants to continue hating her.

I need more time. Chaerin ... can you wait for me? Just for a little while. I don't know if that's what I really want, but can you just wait for me?

Our destinies crossed in a strange way, don't you think?

It was a love that started badly from the beginning.

《Taehyung?》

My eyes widen.
My face becomes paralyzed as soon as I see her, I swallow and utter some strange and incomprehensible sounds.

I get up from the floor stumbling on my own feet, I,m not ready to face her, not after she has seen me in that state, not after that dream and above all not after my heart has like a hurricane underneath it. I have to run away, or rather save myself from the embarrassment it would create if I talked to her.

《I, no-uh see you later.》

《Tae wait!》

I turn slowly towards her as if she is pointing a gun at me.

《Can I ask you something?》

I move my head frantically.

《No.》