16 | we shouldn' t

《Chaerin ...》Jimin moans her name as soon as he feels her taking his erection in hand. Starting to pump him, letting the precum out of the tip.

Chaerin admired Jimin's expressions while he was enjoying her touch.
Resting with his back on the sofa, already without a shirt and pants.
She brings her mouth close to Jimin's sensitive tip, blowing on it, and giving small kisses to tease him.

Jimin looked at her, biting his lip, breathing heavily.

She smiled and decided to end his suffering.
She licked his lips and spat on his tip, further lubricating his erection with her hand.
She puts her lips around the tip, opens her lips slowly, letting his dick fill her mouth.
Jimin releases a throaty sound of pleasure as she begins to suck. Faster and faster, her tongue swirled around his most sensitive part. He wouldn't last long, he was sure.

Drops his head on the backrest while inhaling the air between his teeth; he opens his mouth moaning softly. Feeling her warm and wet mouth working for him in that wonderful way was sending him to heaven.

《I-I'm about to cum, don't stop.》

Chaerin starts to go faster, feeling his penis pulsate in her mouth, preparing to fill her mouth. In a moment, his hot seed splashes inside. He moans trembling with the pleasure thanks the orgasm she had given him. She swallows everything, licking her lips, then looks at Jimin with an innocent look.

That look that makes Jimin so crazy.
He jumps on his feet, makes Chaerin stand up too and kisses her passionately. He undresses her in a moment, both were completely naked. They observe each other, anticipating the pleasure they would have felt from each other shortly. She crouches her arms around his neck, makes a small jump; Jimin immediately takes her with his arms from under her thighs, they continue to kiss, the touch of their naked skin sent them both even more into ecstasy. The sounds of their kisses mixed with the crackling of the burning wood.

They break off to catch their breath, a thread of saliva sticks to their lips, connect them for a moment.
They look at each other with their intense looks, eyes shining from the heat, the connection continued.

Jimin takes her in front of the fireplace, lays her gently on the floor where there were thick and soft blankets.
Jimin has dreamed countless times of making love with her here. On these soft blankets.

《Are you real now?》he was afraid it was one of those dreams.

In response, she brings him closer to her, kissing him gently on the lips.

They no longer controlled themselves. Their passion burned like the flame next to them. They burned with desire, like the fire burning the wood. Their skin was on fire when they touch, like those of the flames that consumed the bark.

Jimin grabs his erection and pushes his length inside her, her back arches immediately, grabs her own breast, playing with her nipple, feeling Jimin completely inside her. Goosebumps run over her skin.

《You feel so fucking good...》 he says starting to move inside her.

The skin of the two was painted by the orange-red of the fire. Illuminating the side of their bodies that moved giving pleasure to one another.

Jimin's hips moved slowly between Chaerin's thighs, a pleasant slowness. Both felt everything about the other person.

He felt enveloped by her.