60 | you belong to me

#Blacklivesmatter

I urge you to read what I wrote on my account. 

✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

Jimin and I enter a private room that had a long table already set, soft lighting, simple but elegant furniture.
It's one of those luxurious restaurants that have only private rooms for dining, it's the first time I see it.

Yoongi is sitting alone using his phone, as soon as he sees me he smiles and gets up to greet me.
He immediately takes me in his arms, kissing me, as if he wanted to get me out of Jimin's clutches if only he knew how happy I was. I feel safe now, both from Jimin and from my thoughts.

I hug him tightly to me and he reciprocates.

《Hey kitten. Are you all right?》 He asks me as soon as I get away from him.

I nod.

《Did Jimin behave?》he lowers the tone of his voice while looking sideways at Jimin.

《Yes, he was good ...》

I smile faintly, I know I shouldn't lie to him but now is not the right occasion to tell what happened. Actually, in the end, it happened in my head, we didn't kiss, we just hugged each other, nothing happened.

《You're perfect.》

Yoongi's eyes glisten as he looks at me, inevitably my cheeks turn red, and my self-confidence increases after his compliment.

《Thanks.》 I clasp his hand in mine.

《You are beautiful too.》 his smile lights up his face.

He is of disarming beauty, he has a dark blue tuxedo, with purple reflections. His hair has a wild style, almost disheveled but in a way that is done on purpose, making him even more attractive, as I like it.

Jimin sits at the table ignoring Yoongi and me, but I'm sure he was watching us. I hope he understands that he shouldn't stand between me and Yoongi. And that he must stop nagging me.

Their parents had an unexpected matter and will arrive late. The waiters brought us appetizers that make my mouth water.

When I look at the set table I notice that the seats were assigned, I don't know who decided the seats but I knew that fate loved to play. I'm in the middle of Yoongi and Jimin ...

We sit down and Yoongi and I start talking while waiting.

《My father has decided that he wants to leave the company to us.》

《I didn't know he had a company.》

I never understood what work they did.

《It's not really a company, our parents have various law firms scattered around the city where lawyers work internally for them.》

I turn to Jimin who has started talking.

《So they are lawyers too?》

Jimin nods and then opens his mouth in surprise. 《Oh right, your mom was a lawyer too.》

《Yes, also Taehyung's father.》

We continue to talk for a bit about various topics, I thought it would have been strange, instead, we are all involved in animated talk. However, I notice that the two do not speak directly, or rather, if one answers the other, he does it in passing, without looking at him directly. I wonder what happened between the two of them.