88 | you're a goddess

—Chaerin's POV—

《Oh-fuck, wow ... you look like a goddess.》

His gaze on me makes me tremble. Not from fear or panic, but from the intense and so explicit way in which he is outlining every curve of my body.

I feel appreciated and loved. I feel like Jimin loves every part of me. He manages to make me feel good in my skin, whenever I don't feel enough and underestimate myself, he's here to remind me it's not like that.

《No, I'm wrong ...》he blocks the sentence in the middle.

His finger makes circles in the air, he wants me to turn around to get a complete view of me.

I turn on my bare feet, showing my ass divided by the piece of fine cloth between my buttocks. Can you believe that I feel his eyes burn on me?

《... You're a goddess.》he continues the sentence.

With his hypnotized look, all of a sudden I feel embarrassed, I look down at my feet, but I realize that I don't want to look weak in front of his eyes.

I hear the sofa creak, he got up, he's coming towards me. I snap my head up again. He's still drinking champagne but he doesn't take his eyes off my eyes.

I try to keep the intensity of his gaze, but I admit it's difficult.

He finishes drinking and puts the glass aside, approaches me with slow and sensual steps.

He kisses me. We kiss.

He makes me turn towards the long, big mirror that is there. He is behind me, we both look at the sexy lingerie, which, humility aside, was just fine on me.

He hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

《You're beautiful.》

《I know.》

I think so, now I feel beautiful.

He smiles with satisfaction and gives me light kisses on the shoulder and then goes towards my neck.

We move to the sofa. He makes me sit on his legs, my butt is practically naked and I immediately feel a particular hardness in his jeans. He makes me rest my back on his chest.

His hands hold me as if I'm the most precious thing to him, maybe it isn't like that but he is making me feel this way.

Without hesitation, his hands divide my thighs after caressing them and makes them step over his so that I cannot close them.

The tips of his fingers touch the top of my womanhood, with such thin panties I feel everything. In reaction my pelvis jerks back, I feel his erection under me, making me wet even more.

Well, fuck it, by now the underwear will be soaked with my juices.

He moves the fabric to the side and with his fingers, he travels between my lips, up and down, slowly.

I try to control my impatience but it's difficult for me.

He touches me, teasing my most sensitive parts, without really touching them.

We stare at each other through the mirror in front of us. His dark, lust-soaked gaze mixes with mine, which asks, indeed, begs for more.

His lips come close to my ear, he teases my earlobe and kisses my neck. My head falls back, but Jimin scolds me.

《You have to watch yourself while I give you pleasure.》

Without replying I obey him.

His fingers go inside me and he curls them instantly, he moves them at a speed that drives me crazy and he knows it.

I watch myself as my hips move over him, his cock is rock hard.

His other hand is on my belly but he moves it over one of my breasts, freeing it from the bra. He pinches my nipple while continuing to masturbate me with his fingers.

《Do you enjoy seeing yourself.》 His hoarse voice asks me.

I like to see him giving me pleasure.

I see my mouth wide open, from which come moans and pleadings not to stop, reflected in the mirror. I see a new part of me, I didn't know I was like this when I felt pleasure. It's as if that wasn't me either.

The orgasm does not take long to form, I tighten my fingers around his thigh and the tone of my moans become more acute. But I remember we're in a shop and I try to restrain myself.

But as soon as orgasm hits I fail and moan louder.

I breathe heavily and collapse my body onto Jimin's. He pushes my hair to one side so he doesn't have it on his face. He was going to set me up to lay me down, but absolutely not. Now it's my turn to give him pleasure.

I get up, but the next moment I straddle him and kiss his lips, with his face in my hands. For a moment he is paralyzed but then his hands reach me. He didn't expect me to take over immediately.

I unbutton his shirt and open it, my body slides down, I decorate his skin with kisses and light hickeys. Dwelling more on his tattoo. It turns me on to death.

I get to the waistband of my pants and undo them quickly, which makes Jimin laugh.

《Hey, hey, take it easy, we have all the time you want.》

The truth is, I'm impatient and can't wait to have him inside me.

I take off his jeans with his help.

I caress his hardness from above the boxers with my palm, I'm already on my knees. Jimin bends over
to kiss me and I take the opportunity to get his cock out and start to give him a hand job.

He moans in my mouth and breaks off breathing deeply.

He relaxes on the sofa enjoying the scene. I take his erection in my mouth and suck it, without taking my eyes off him.

Sometimes I notice that he is looking in the mirror.

《I always wondered what your ass looked like as you sucked me on your knees.》 He keeps looking in the mirror biting his lips.

My butt must be on display for him, his cock started twitching the moment he noticed it.

I don't stay long sucking him, because I have something else in mind for him.

I stand up, his face incredulous because he doesn't understand. I look him straight in the eye and turn my back showing my back and ass.

Our eyes meet in the mirror.

I undo my bra, I see his adam's apple moving slowly.

His hand goes to his length and begins to touch himself, enjoying my sight.

I unfasten it but don't take it off, with one hand I press on my breasts to cover them.

I turn back to him, drop my bra to the floor. He stares at my breasts, his gaze travels all over my body as if I were a map.

《Chaerin, I think I'm on the verge of going crazy.》

I move my hair to the side, smile at him putting my head to the side.

Now comes the fun part.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

As always, thanks for reading!

If you want to support me you can follow me here, twitter and on my ig: heartphiliau.

Also, leave a little star to the chapter~ 🥺⭐

💜Purpelo u💜