84 | after love

if you wanna know how many chapters are left of this first book, control my last ig story 👀

follow me: heartphilia.u

______________________________________

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

《Now, I want you to move that nice ass like before and cum on my cock.》

It's not a request, but an order.

And I can't help but obey.

I lower my lips to his ear and whisper to him.

《At your orders, mon chéri.》

I smile at him smugly as he does, I push him on the towel with my hands on his chest, I look at him from above trying to make him understand who is in control now.

Our eyes remain glued to each other.

I lift my hips until he almost comes out of me and then I go down, slamming hard, feeling his dick hit deep inside me, we both moan.
I do it a couple of times while also increasing the speed.

Jimin is getting impatient, with every hard thrust he squeezes my thighs harder. He's going crazy.

I love to tease him like that.

《Ah... How you like that?》

With each thrust the wave of pure pleasure it shakes my body.

《Fuck.》he moans.

After a bit of torture, I decide to give him what he wants, I move my hips as before, back and forth going faster and faster. The pleasure is so intense for both of us that we are two disasters of moans.

《Holy shit Chaerin, don't stop.》

I sink my fingers into his thighs focusing on my orgasm.
His hands move over my breasts squeezing them and pinching my nipples hard.

The orgasm that tried to build up before explodes now, brutally upsets my rhythm. My eyes roll back, I scream his name. I feel his cock have a spasm inside me, it excites him to hear me moan his name.

I look back at Jimin and see him staring at me with lazy eyes, he is satisfied I had the orgasm thanks to his cock.

《Fuck, keep it up.》he watches as his dick fucks me thanks to my movements, I haven't stopped yet even though I feel sensitive now.

I keep riding him until I feel his warm cum squirting inside me, his body beneath me is shaking from the orgasm.

He makes a hoarse moan, squeezes my soft hips as the orgasm exhausts his body.

I slow down under Jimin's command until I stop, but I don't get up from him.

Our chest moves frantically, we are panting and sweaty, but it's so much worth it.

We smile at each other for a bit, looking satisfied. I just had the best and most romantic sex of my life with a wonderful guy.

His fingers tell me to come closer, he spreads his arms and I put my head on his chest after kissing him, his embrace wrapping my wet back, uniting us.

We don't speak, even if we want to, we cannot because we are breathing heavily.

He gently strokes my back, we both have our eyes closed, we enjoy the moment and maybe we are both processing what just happened. We stay in that position for at least 20 minutes.

Until I take him to the next part of the surprise I had prepared.

《The hammock is a great invention.》

He is right, it lulls us into relaxation after making the best love of my life. We are happy in each other's arms, well Jimin's arm wraps around me as I have my head on his bare chest that I stroke with my hand.

I put on my shirt and panties, Jimin put on his boxers and jeans.

In the park, they have recently installed a hammock and I absolutely wanted to try it with him.

《It's full of stars.》

《Do you have a favourite star? One that you like to observe more than the others?》I ask, looking up.

《Not one in particular, but I suppose you have it.》

《Yes well, it's not visible now, but I know it's there. Light pollution made it invisible to the naked eye now, but until the first half of the last century, it could be seen.》

《So, let's say the earth went out of all artificial lights-》

《You would see thousands of stars and also our galaxy, the Milky Way.》 I say interrupting him.

As I begin to explain he takes a lock of my hair and plays with it with his fingers. No one had ever done that. I am baffled by what I was saying but then I return to the subject.

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

While she continues to explain all the things she knows about the stars, I listen to her, that is, for a while, then I lose track. It's her fault. She is too beautiful, her voice sweet, her shiny eyes that look at the stars while with her finger she points to every bright point that is above us.

The truth is, I don't care about the stars she's talking about, the only ones I want to see forever are the ones she has in her eyes when she looks at me.

Just like she is doing now.

I'm getting so mushy and cliché.

We look at each other intensely, our gazes don't need words, they are so explicit that my heart melts.

I forget we are in a public park that will open in a couple of hours. And that if someone saw us we could be sued for obscene acts in a public place.

But I don't give a shit.

She wants me to kiss her, but I don't. I approach her, making her believe that I want to kiss her, she closes her eyes, waiting for my lips that do not arrive. Then as soon as she opens her eyes confused and disappointed, I kiss her.

She laughs on my lips and then returns the kiss, she always rests on me, I feel her breasts on my side.

My hand travels on her still exposed curves, if I could I would relive today again and again, indefinitely. But I know we will have other moments like that where we make love and I know they will be even better.