83 | love under the stars

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

《It's not a mistake like last time, this time it's one of the best choices I could ever make.》

Jimin says looking at me with love.

I kiss him on the lips.
《Same goes for me.》

We start kissing again, he gets between my legs and my skirt climbs up my hips.

Jimin comes off and breathlessly tells me.

《I don't think I'll be able to stop.》

《Don't.》

《What?》

《Don't stop.》I bring his face to mine.

《Never stop, Park Jimin.》

We smile and our lips, as our hands, find their destination.

Let's undress.

Button after button.

Cloth after cloth.

But not only our clothes: also our past mistakes, betrayals, stupid games, people, we remove everything and make room for true love.

Let's take off our masks.

Let's burn our innocence.

Fuck, let's get naked for real.

We'll make love with our mind and body.

Now, we are completely naked for each other, in every sense. Our souls are bare for the first time.

Exposed skin, touched immediately by him, gripped in his clutches. My flesh under his grasp feels in the right place, I feel in the right arms.

《I don't care if I have any traces of him left, I want you to delete them and replace everything. Let your marks remain on me forever; let my marks stay on you forever.》I say.

Jimin bites his lip and takes my words as if they were law. He starts kissing, sucking and squeezing my skin leaving all kinds of imprints.

I feel appreciated and revered by his touch.

His fingers slide between my legs and I spread them a little.

With the tip he rubs teasing my lips, purposely avoiding my clit.

《When was the last time you had sex?》

《Since ... since the two of us have ...》

His eyes widen, he was convinced that in the end Yoongi and I had sex ... but we didn't.

《It's been months, I'm not surprised you have a lake here under.》

《Yaah!》I hit him on the arm. How can he say such a thing, it's so embarrassing.

He laughs.《I'm sorry but it's the truth!》

I cover my face with my hands. I don't usually get embarrassed like that ... but now I feel a bit like a virgin with her first experience, I'm so nervous.

Jimin brings his lips to my ear. 《With me, sex will never be missing.》

A shiver runs to my lower abdomen, making my intimacy throb.

《I didn't doubt it even for a moment.》

《Should we proceed slowly? A step at a time?》

I look at him amused, raising an eyebrow.

《It's not in our DNA to take it easy, Jimin.》

He starts laughing and then looks at me intensely.