22 | let's play

《Here you are!》
Yoongi and his smile approach me, taking me in his arms and hugging me. I feel so protected again in his arms.

All my worries disappear.

His smell fill me, erasing Jimin's, and with him, the memory of what has just happened.
He strokes my back, and I could only feel happier than ever. We've been through so many things, but in the end we found each other again.

《Everything ok?》 He asks me with a worried tone. I nod over his chest.

《Do you want to dance?》 He asks, raising my chin to meet our eyes.

I nod again. I didn't want to do anything, but with Yoongi everything changes for the better. He smiles at me and takes my hand, going towards the living room that had turned into a dance floor. The music was loud and danceable. I love the fact that our house was big.

We rush on the floor, clumsy in dancing, we show our moves as mediocre dancers, we laugh at ourselves, but we don't care, maybe it's the feeling of freedom to do this or maybe it's the alcohol. But it doesn't matter, I was having fun with him.

True laughter escape from our lips as we look at each other. Yoongi's laugh is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

He has a serious face, he is a person who intimidates if you don't know him, he is determined and dominant, sometimes a little rude, but nothing compared to before.

But his smile is the opposite, it's sweet and cute. Every time he smiles his eyes become smaller, his cheeks become two little shiny balls, and his lips rise up showing his typical gummy smile.

Every time he smiled my heart exploded. I found myself smiling everytime I looked at him.

I never stopped loving him.

After a while there was hype music, the songs change dramatically, in the slower ones. Yoongi hands me his hand, asking me to dance, I accept. Starting to dance together, following the slow and sensual melody.

I rest my head on his chest, close my eyes and enjoy this moment. Leaving behind all the problems of the past few months.

It's as if we were inside a bubble, excluding us from the rest of the world, the others are dancing around us, but we were are untouchable.

Yoongi keeps me close to him, kissing my head from time to time. Whispering sweet words in my ear, making me smile.

《I'm lucky to have you back.》
I hold him closer to me.

When I open them again, the first thing I see is Jimin, who dances with a girl. And not just any girl, but the same one I saw with Taehyung. Yerin.

For some reason I can't take my eyes off the two.

The two dance together, actually, they are rubbing against each other. He drops to her ear, whispers something, she smiles biting her lip. His hand travels along her thigh, raising the short dress she wore, and from under the fabric, he goes to her ass, clutching one of her buttocks.

I roll my eyes. I don't know who is more pathetic between the two, whether she or he, especially after the way he talked to me before, reproaching me the night we spent together. And now he behaves like this? Hypocrite.

After squeezing her ass, his gaze doesn't go on her, but on me.

He smiles mischievously, raising a brow, as if to say:

"did you see?"

I make a disgusted face, and he laughs, giving me an intense look.
He takes the girl and makes her turn, so that her back is in front of me.

People kept dancing, not paying attention to anything, nobody was interested in the show they were giving.

He touches her thigh again, kisses her exposed collarbone, going up, on her neck. She let's herself do everything.
Gives light kisses on her jaw line, all this without breaking eye contact with me. Fucker.

He takes her face and kisses her, still looking at me. And he still does when his tongue enters her mouth. His hands continue to touch her whole body, I hear her moaning from here when he takes a breast in his hand, probably nibbling her nipple.

So, he wants to play?

Let's play.

I do the same thing with Yoongi, I turn him and kiss him intensely, with his head fixed on Jimin's eyes. My fingers run through Yoongi's hair, pushing him towards me, my body was completely on him. I kiss the person I love while I look into another boy's eyes. It's not considered cheating, right?

And so, I kiss Yoongi while I watch Jimin.

And Jimin kisses Yerin while staring at me.

The kiss lasts longer than it should have. But at one point Yoongi comes away from me, looking at me with a rather unmistakable lustful look, breathless.

Even that girl comes off, she was all red and hot, I would roll my eyes, but I avoid.
Yoongi approaches my ear.

《Should we go to your room?》he nibbles my ear.

Not that I didn't want to stay alone  with him, but in this situation, more than anything has me almost, fucking irritated. In another situation I would have run to my room with Yoongi, but for some reason, I couldn't.

Why do I keep falling into these stupid games?

《Maybe later.》 I say by slightly detaching from Yoongi. He nods theremildly disappointed, he gives me one last kiss, and tells me he would go get something to drink for us.

I look back where Jimin was, but there was neither him nor that girl. I make a face between myself, bastard.

First he is sentimental, and immediately afterwards he kisses a girl who has already fucked Taehyung. As always he wants what Taehyung had.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Follow me on IG: heartphilia.u

🍪I have cookies there.🍪