92 | anonymous letter

—Chaerin's POV—

I've been awake for a while now, Jimin is still sleeping. I'm using my phone and I'm messaging with Hwasa, we are constantly updating each other. She is both surprised and unsurprised at how things have evolved between me and him. But Hwasa is happy about it. I smile at my screen which is full of red shining hearts that my cute and stupid best friend is sending me.

But at some point, someone knocks on the door.

I leave the bedroom, thinking about the fact that they knocked and not rang. It's strange, I think to myself.

Then I stop halfway and gallop back. I'm still naked.
I put the first thing I see, Jimin's shirt on the chair, which fits me big.

I open the door, a strange man with a downcast gaze hands me a white envelope.

《I have a letter for Park Jimin.》 A catarrh voice comes out of his mouth.

《Thank you?》 I say as soon as he hands it to me.

The man bows and goes away, I couldn't even see his face.

I stare at the envelope, only Jimin's name was written on it, nothing else. Not even a postage stamp or an address to be returned.
My nose itches, the letter gives off a floral scent ... I put it on the cabinet, later I'll give it to Jimin.

I go back into the room feeling that scent lingers in my nostrils. It's a little annoying.

In the room it's all dark, I try to get used to this darkness again.

《My shirt looks so good on you.》

I turn to the bed, Jimin is awake and staring at me with his half-closed eyes, his hand under his head. Legs open and torso bare, he is still lying down.

He is an ethereal vision. How can a person be so beautiful when they just wake up?

His eyes look at my bare legs, the shirt covered me under my butt.

His hand tells me to get closer and so I do, hypothesized by him.
I get on the bed crawling slowly towards his lips, I kiss him and straddle him. The kiss is slow but sweet, enough to make my heart explode with a thousand colours.

He takes off my shirt and as soon as he throws it on the ground he pushes me onto my back to get between my legs. We are both wearing only our underwear, but I have a feeling that soon we won't even have those anymore.

He gently kisses my skin, everything his lips can devour. With such sweetness that it makes my heart melt. Each kiss gives birth to a butterfly in my stomach. When he kisses my belly I contract from the tickle, immediately after the goosebumps floods it.

His lips mark my skin as he is doing with my life.

《You're my drug.》

I pout. 《It's not a nice compliment ...》 I say annoyed.

He laughs hiding his face in my belly tickling me even more. I curl up on myself taking his head to push him away but he starts to "brrr" with his lips and I burst out laughing.

《Jimin-aaah, wai-wai-aait-》 I keep laughing, tears are falling from my eyes.

Then he suddenly stops, after I pray to him in all the languages ​​of the world, I couldn't take it anymore, my stomach hurts. He rests his chin on me and stares at me as I wipe my tears and catch my breath.

Jimin starts kissing my skin again but now he goes lower and lower. I feel tingling all over my body. His lips reach between my legs, he tickles the inner thigh and then he kisses my pussy from above my panties, adds his tongue that presses my clit.