29 | eating me

He walks forward, making me back off, I slam my legs into the chair and my butt lands suddenly on the soft chair, interrupting the kiss.

Yoongi gets on his knees, in front of me, I look at him strangely, but as soon as he makes me lie down slightly takes my legs puts them back in the same position they were before, I understand what he wants to do.

His face in front of my wet folds. With one hand, he spreads my legs wide open, grabs my thigh, digging his fingers into my flesh. The other hand touches the skin of my inner thigh. Chills. I just feel chills.

His pink lips approach my skin, kissing my inner thigh. I feel another rush of chills. My breath was starting to be short and fast.

His lips travel my skin gently, his warm breath touching, his fingers holding my flesh tight.

For too long I have been deprived of his touch. I swallow as soon as his mouth gets closer and closer to the most starved part of him.

But his kisses are so slow, he seems to slow down with every kiss on my skin. I feel him smile when he notices my impatience.

《Chaerin, I stay with my idea. But at least I want to give you some pleasure.》He says before returning to gently kiss my inner thigh.

I don't answer, I couldn't at the moment, I was too busy with the sensations I felt. I'll think about what he told me later. I don't care now.

At a certain point he stops, comes off and looks at me all over in silence. His eyes wander all over my skin. I don't understand what he was thinking.

《You don't need to shave all the time.》

My brain goes black out for a moment.
《But you like it when I'm completely smooth.》

He strokes my shaved skin that had various scabs, ingrown hairs, and irritated red areas.

《But I see the painful effect it has on your skin.》shifts his gaze from between of my legs to me, straight into my eyes.

My heart loses not one, but a thousand beats. Before, he wanted me to always shave completely, he always wanted me to be smooth and soft. Although it hurt, because ingrown hair grows and all the negative sides of using the razor blade.

Now he ... has really changed.

I can't help but feel my body melt into chair.
He not only pays attention to his pleasures, not as before. I nod, muttering a sound of consent.

He smiles sweetly before his eyes change color completely. He remembered what he was doing, his heavy, lustful gaze settled back on my pussy.

He takes my thighs from below with both hands, tight but not to hurt me. One bends it towards me, my knee is almost close to my face, he is completely opening me, ready for him.

He takes a deep breath from his nose, tightens my thighs, closes his eyes and exhales.

《Your scent ... I missed it so much.》

As soon as he finishes saying the sentence, his lips sink in between my legs, he starts licking, sucking everything he sees. Instinctively my hands hold the sofa under me. He's completely eating me.

I release a very loud moan, which surprises me too, I didn't expect any of this. But the feeling of pleasure I am feeling now is too shocking.

I grab his hair after a while, pursing my lips, I don't want to scream, even if there's no one, but I don't want to overdo it.

But my plan is impossible. Yoongi seems to want the opposite, licks my clit repeatedly, sucks on it, slipping two fingers inside me, it's too much to bear. He's eating me out like he is trying to take back months of foreplay, all at once.

It's so fucking intense. His tongue has always been his forte. He's freaking me out.

I moan again, arching my back, my toes curl up. I stay with my mouth wide open screaming baffles and my boyfriend's name. I felt the sensation in my abdomen getting bigger and more insistent.

His other hand releases my thigh, I see it go down and starts masturbating himself. His deep breaths and light moans vibrate on me, accelerating the arrival of my orgasm.

He always moans more frequently on my clitoris, he's coming too. In fact, after a while, my orgasm explodes in his face, my legs tremble, my chest rises and falls at a monstrous speed, I bite my lip, and without realizing it I do it too hard, I feel a taste of blood immediately afterwards, my eyes closed, I try to savor every second.

I squeeze his hair into my fingers, he releases a loud groan panting over me. We both came. He takes out the fingers that were inside of me, cleaning them with his mouth.

We stay silent and just stare, our breath filled the room. It looked like we had just run a marathon.
It was intense. Very intense.

The looks we exchange are of affection. Although I can't help but notice my juices shine on his lips and sides of his mouth, and even a little on his chin.

He gets up, takes my chin in his fingers and forces me to kiss him. I can taste my self.

《Try how sweet you taste.》

I lick my lips as he kisses me on the cheek. I can't utter a sound, he left me speechless. It was different from any intimate thing I had with him in the past.

He takes me in his arms, my legs still had some shivers, he chuckles with satisfaction as soon as he notices.
He makes me lie down on the bed, cleans all the mess he had made with his sperm, and comes to lie down with me, takes me in his warm and comforting arms.

We are silent, in our silence, in peace, rest assured, we enjoy each other's warmth.
But our moment is soon interrupted by blows on the door.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Don't forget to vote!🙈🙈

Luv you 💜