Shima Clan Arc Chapter 2: There Was A Reason For It!

After the heated encounter ended, Shinji of the Shima Clan told them that the tournament will kick off on the Saturday, which was in 3 days, at the school grounds at around 7:30pm. Why is it that late you ask?! I don't know either I thought it would be cool for it to be at night.

"Please explain to me what is happening here, Keiichineko?! What's this about being apart of the Dark Demon Realm?!", demanded Suzuki.

"Oh shut it~nyaa! Like the title states there was a reason for it", said Keiichineko cleverly.

"Stop breaking the fourth wall!", Suzuki argued.

"Well I should tell you all about my past, however.....", paused Keiichineko.

"However.....", questioned Suzuki.

"At some stage there will be an arc about it~nyaa!", grinned Keiichineko while sticking his tongue out.

"Whatever, you stupid cat!! Or whatever you are!", complained Suzuki.

"Anyway, coming away from that topic, how are we going to win this tournament?", questioned Anna.

"I know! That Shinji guys strength was unreal! As if he actually made Keiichineko go into his human form.", Hebi pointed out.

"So what do you think, Keiichineko?", asked Suzuki.

"Wing it!", Keiichineko proposed.

"Why did I decide to follow you guys!", Hebi said questioning himself.

"That's typical of you Keiichineko! If it wasn't for Master Suzuki, I wouldn't be entertaining your bull crap!", Shinki expressed.

"What was that?! How about we take this outside, WonderDog!", provoked Keiichineko.

"My name is SHINKI!!", raged Shinki.

"Fine! I'll be serious this time. I think that every single one of you are strong enough to take down them fakes!", Keiichineko addressed.

"Oh! Keiichineko! That's why I will always follow you!", Anna expressed.

"But! There is only one person who lacks a little bit of edge to their power and that is no one other than our leader, Suzuki. However, it won't hurt for us to do some training and develop our powers too. So! Me and Anna will help Suzuki in his training and Shinki will help Hebi with his training! Does that sound better?", Keiichineko finished.

"I'll always be by your side, Keiichineko!", Anna proclaimed.

"What are you saying, you love crazed woman?", Keiichineko wondered.

While everyone was gearing up and getting themselves pumped for their training session, Suzuki sat there thinking about how he is going to get stronger.

"Keiichineko is right though, if I don't get stronger now I'll end up bringing everyone down and we will lose the tournament. Wait! Why am I the leader when I'm not even stronger than everyone else!", thought Suzuki.

"Why the long face, Suzuki?", asked Keiichineko.

"I....don't want to drag you all down!", Suzuki expressed.

"Don't worry about that! That what makes us a clan, right!", Keiichineko replied.

"He's right, Master Suzuki. We will help you gain the edge that you are missing", exclaimed Shinki.

"You must have some talent to bring all of us together.", Hebi pointed out.

"Hmph! Listen here Suzuki! I wouldn't be following you if I didn't think you had the strength to be the leader of this clan.", Anna stated.

"Ah, a tsundere at it's finest! Nyaayayayayaya!", Keiichineko laughed.

"Don't take that the wrong way, idiot!", Anna scolded.

"Thanks everyone!", Suzuki smiled.

"Oh yeah! I've called your school to say that you won't be in for the next couple of days.", said Keiichineko.

"What! How did you get away with that!", Suzuki quizzed Keiichineko.

"I told them that your mum remarried and I'm your step father.", replied Keiichineko with a straight face.

"Huh?", wheezed Suzuki trying to process what he just said.

"You....you cheater!", screamed Anna.

Now that they have planned what they are going to do, they all decided to call it a day and get some rest before they start to train.

It was now morning and they all met at a wide field that seems to have no life on it whatsoever. They all start to get prepared and get into their groups.

"Now then Suzuki! Do you know why I asked Anna to join me in training you?", questioned Keiichineko.

"No why?!", Suzuki said straight away.

"Not even a thought, huh? Nevermind! There are two reasons why. The first reason being we are going to make you control the power that dwells in your right arm. This will cause severe pain at first to the point it will cause intense swelling and bruising. Remember when I first gave you the power and your arm blew off but came back due the power forming? Well, this time it won't so I need Anna on site to make sure that that kind of thing doesn't happen. Second of all, after you have completed the first step, we will test it out by you duelling it out with me in my human form.", Keiichineko explained.

"Right! I will give it my best shot!", beamed Suzuki.

"So bright! Anyway, are you ready?", Keiichineko challenged.

"Yeah! Let's get control of this power!", said Suzuki confidently.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! Will Keiichineko be able to help Suzuki gain control of the power that dwells in his right arm? What will WonderDog...I mean Shinki and Hebi learn from each other?! Find out next time in 'Shima Clan Arc Chapter 3: Source Of The Power!'