Onmyouji Arc Chapter 7: Anna vs The Healing Arts Master!

"Hello, Miss Demon. Are you my next victim?!", provoked Yua.

"What the hell is this pressure that this old lady is giving off?!", thought Anna. "We won't know unless we try, lady.", responded Anna.

"That confidence is really high and the name is Yua, Demon.", smirked Yua.

"Well thanks for pointing out my confidence, Yua. Oh! And to point out my name is Anna not demon, okay?", replied Anna.

"Okay then, Anna. Shall we begin?!", insisted Yua.

"Fine with me!", agreed Anna as she turned her Heal power into Offence mode.

"A heal power, huh. You can even wield it as a weapon as well. Hit me with all your strength and I will show you the difference in our powers.", Yua invited.

"I'll end this early, Heal Offence: Scissor!", chanted Anna.

Anna ran towards Yua at full pace and struck her abdomen. The expression on Yua's face was full of shock as she wasn't expecting the force from Anna. However, she just smiled and said, "So this is it, huh. Now then, let me show you what true healing is, Onmyouji Arts: Book 5: Page 4: Line 1: Insta-regeneration!". The wound that Anna has just inflicted on Yua suddenly disappeared like it never happened.

"But how?!", wondered Anna.

"Onmyouji Arts: Book 5: Page 4: Line 2: Pain Transfer!", called Yua.

Once Yua called out the move, a massive cut appeared on Anna's abdomen, just like the one she just gave Yua. Blood began to pour out violently as Anna fell to one knee. She turned back to her Heal mode and began to heal herself.

"I bet you are wondering what's happening, aren't you? You see, my healing powers are the best out of the whole clan. I can regenerate pretty much any wound with my power. As for the pain transfer, the Mana cells in my body can remember any injure that has occured recently and replicate in on my target. Overpowered, isn't it?", revealed Yua.

Anna clicked her tongue together to make 'Tch' sound to show her annoyance.

"This is what happens when you come up against a user who can use Book 5. But please don't get me wrong, there are others out there that can use higher books than mine, since there are 7 of them.", explained Yua.

"7 books!", exclaimed Anna.

"Oh, now you are interested. That's right, there are 7 Onmyouji Arts books out there. I pledged my time to learning most of the healing techniques in these books, but I was only able to achieve Book 5 overall. You see, the history is vast for us Onmyouji's as our power originated from the days of Adam and Eve.", told Yua.

"Adam and Eve?", questioned Anna.

"Yes, they were able to achieve the power of Holy Arts which they taught to the Angels. The Onmyouji's were able to gain the base power of Holy Arts and used it to create Onmyouji Arts. There is also other users who used the basis of Holy Arts to create their own power, mainly using the Mana in their power and wielding it off the bat. They are called Magicians.", explained Yua.

"What?!", gasped Anna.

"That's right! We pledged our life to the great Abe no Seimei!", yelled Yua happily.

"Abe no Seimei! That's what Suzuki's father wants to be like.", remembered Anna.

"Well, that's enough explaining for one day. Onmyouji Arts: Book 4: Page 1: Line 3: Hear Sense Snap!", smirked Yua.

Suddenly, Anna's ears made a loud popping sound and then...Boom! She couldn't hear a sound. She tried make all sorts of noises to test her hearing but she just couldn't hear anything. She looked up and saw that Yua had gone. She looked all over but she couldn't see her anywhere. Little did she know, that she was up in the sky.

"Onmyouji Arts: Book 4: Page 2: Line 1: Three Slot Hold!", announced Yua.

Three pentagon shaped mana objects with small pentagon shaped paper hanging off them surrounded Yua. She sent them forward towards Anna and let them enter her body, hitting her both sides of her stomach and one in the middle of her stomach. Anna fell to the ground once more as she could feel a massive amount of Mana enter her body. Yua then Sokudo'd in front of Anna with the Mana Sword in her hand ready to finish Anna off but then a miracle happened.

"Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised!", shouted Suzuki as he entered the scene.

A black cross of Demon Energy hit the side of Yua and sent her flying. Suzuki Speedstar'd in front of Anna to protect her from any other attacks that Yua may have up her sleeve. Once Suzuki knocked Yua out of the way, Anna's hearing suddenly came back.

"Are you okay, Anna?!", asked Suzuki.

"Suzuki.....", sniffled Anna.

"H....How did you escape from the Mana Prison?!", shouted Yua as she slowly got back up.

"Nyahahahahaha! I think you are old enough to realise what technique can break through Mana.", laughed Keiichineko as he removed the Pentagons from her stomach.

"Also, with the help of Melissa it was a cinch to escape without being noticed.", Suzuki chimed in.

"I'm sorry, Grandmother. But these people don't deserve the treatment that we are giving them. I have revealed the truth to them!", Melissa defended.

"You mean that one of them can use....Demonia! And you helped them! Melissa how could you!", cursed Yua.

Now, we go back to around 5 minutes ago. To when they were still stuck in the Mana Prison and couldn't escape.

"This is bad! Anna can't go up against a Book 5 user all by herself! We need to do something, Keiichineko!", rushed Suzuki.

"I can help. But please allow me to explain my Families motive behind this.", began Melissa.

"Can this wait?! We need to go and now!", pleaded Suzuki.

"Stop panicking, Suzuki. This may be useful information.", informed Keiichineko.

"It won't take long I promise.", said Melissa.

"Fine! Sorry, I was being hasty there.", apologised Suzuki.

"It all began around 3 weeks ago, when we let someone into the Clan with the kindness of our hearts and his name was.....Shinra Fujimura.", began Melissa.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! It seems like Shinra has made his way into the story once more as next chapter we will find out why he was at the Kawamoto Clans house and what disruption he caused!