Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 9: The Tigre Form!

Meanwhile, back on the other side of the Hallway, Keiichineko has finally encounter the second strongest fighter in the Revived Inu Realm, Shuka.

"You're not the brat, huh? I was looking forward to fighting him but instead I bag myself stronger"

"As much as I'm flattered, I wouldn't put down my captain. His much stronger now! Just lower the rest of us ~nyaa!"

"I don't care! Your Demon Pressure seemed the tastiest so I'm going to dine! Demon Arts: Inu Style: Wolfs Pride!"

Just like last time, A wolfs face, made out of Demon Energy, developed around his hands and he went in for a strike on Keiichineko. He just stood there and put his blade in line with his fist and blocked the attack with his Commanders Demonia.

"That's it! I can feel that you're going to be a worthy opponent!"

"Nyahahaha! Since you see me as a worthy opponent, how about we go all out?"

Keiichineko posed this question as he want to show of a new form that he's been working on. Something that isn't to do with his Oni-Chi or his Calling.

"With the help from Demonia, I was able to create this form. Tigre Form!!!"

Demon Energy enveloped around his body and and Demonia coated his body. Three stripes appeared on both of his cheeks and a bit of of Demonia coating went underneath both of his eyes.

"Tigre Form? No Oni-Chi? You better not be taking me for a mug! One-Chi: Weredog!!"

Now that they have both changed into their forms, they began to attack each other. A collision of wills exchanged powerfully, it was truly a magnificent sight.

Shuka just used his Wolfs pride attack constantly to try and wear down Keiichineko. He went in for a high kick and it connected strongly. Keiichineko went sliding back a fair bit but not enough to stop Keiichineko from his attack.

He used his 'Keiichineko Style: Tigre Breakpoint' and sliced across the room. It cancelled out the power and sliced across the Shuka's body.

"That's some strength. To cancel out my power like it was nothing. I guess you're not the famous Keiichineko for nothing. Demon Arts: Inu Style: Wolfs Corkscrew!"

Shuka moved a bit back and began to run and turn his whole body. He was going towards Keiichineko at high speeds and was going in with the intention to kill.

As he got closer, Keiichineko Flashstar'd out of the way and ended up behind him, however, Shuka enabled his Oni-Sense: Vision Lock On and twirled around and carried on going towards Keiichineko.

Knowing that it would be pointless to keep dodging out of the way, Keiichineko prepares to counter by using his 'Keiichineko Style: Tigre Moon Scatter Slash'.

Bang! Their power collided and caused a massive burst in energy. The pressure and power was so high that Anna could feel from further down the hallway. They both jumped away at the same time and then continued to exchange blows.

"Hahahahahaha! This is the fight I've been waiting for! A brutal battle where no side gives in and fights to the death! This is what I want!"

"Nyahahahaha! You're one crazy guy! Let's put an end to this then!"

Keiichineko gets into a fighting stance but he made the wrong move. Within a blink of an eye, Shuka was already in front of Keiichineko and grabbed his face. He slammed Keiichineko down to the floor and then began to fling him around.

Confused by his sudden burst of strength, Keiichineko tries to break free but threw him up in the air and waited for the right more.

Smack!

He punched Keiichineko square in the stomach and forced him back down the corridor. From a distance, Anna saw Keiichineko flying back down towards her and tries to stop him but it was too late.

Crash!

"Keiichineko!"

"My ribs!"

"This is not over, Almighty Keiichineko. This is just the warm up...."

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!

Authors Note: Well our first week of uploading under the new schedule is over! I'm glad that it has gone well! Keep safe and sleep well everyone!