Beezlebub Arc Chapter 2: Snake Whips vs Four Whip Style!

Matteo's facial expression has gone from a happy looking face to a serious looking face. He has 2 whips in each hand and swirls them around. He catches all the bars that are hanging of the ceiling. Hebi dodges out of the way but Matteo was on a rampage and was able to catch Hebi off guard. The whip went around his foot and he fell to the floor.

"Shit! I've been caught!", exclaimed Hebi.

"I'll show you my Calling. Expand! Extender!", chanted Matteo.

Matteo suddenly pulled the whip towards him but the whip got longer as he pulled. He started to swing the whip around and around and built up a massive amount of momentum. Finally, he stopped swinging and slammed the whip down! Hebi's back went slamming down on the hard concrete floor. The immense power that Matteo produced caused Hebi's back to make a loud cracking noise.

"Owwwww!", wailed Hebi.

"Hahaha! How do you like my performance?!", provoked Matteo.

"Dammit! Snake Whip: Ground Pummel!", shouted Hebi in frustration.

His hands turned into Snake Whips once more and he drilled them into the ground. He pumped his electrical energy into his whips and made the power disperse all through the ground. Thinking quickly, Matteo lashes his whips out and grapples them onto the bars. He jumps up and swings around the room until Hebi stopped pumping the electrical energy in the floor and got back up slowly.

"That was a good attempt at catching me off guard but it's not enough to beat me. Now stay down!", yelled Matteo.

Matteo jumped to the next bar and then sent his whip to Hebi. He twisted the whip and extended it even further. The whip slashed the back of Hebi which damaged his back further.

"Crap! My back is gone! How the hell am I supposed to move?!", cursed Hebi.

"Such a shame! And here I thought that I have finally found a worthy opponent!", teased Matteo.

"Not again! Not again!", thought Hebi.

As he was struggling to get up, he was thinking back to when he fought Bunta in the the Shima Clan fight. All the frustration he felt when Bunta KO'd him came rushing back to his head, he doesn't want to go back to that time again. He doesn't want to feel useless. Then all of a sudden, a memory from before they entered the Manakin Village popped into his head. Him and Suzuki were having a conversation about strengthening his power.

"So basically, you want to add more fire power in your Snake whips?", said Suzuki.

"Yeah! I want to have a more heavy hitting move. At the moment, I can only manipulate my hands to turn into Snake Whips and make the ground an electrical terrain.", nodded Hebi.

"Hmm? That's it! How about you use the Electrical terrain that you make and use it to boost the electrical energy in your Snake Whips or even change the form of it! You could call it Snake Whips:.....", gasped Suzuki.

As he recalled that conversation, Hebi began to regain confidence that he had lost. He remembered all the training he went through to help him get to where he is now.

"This may not be the whip move you are looking for but it will get the job done.", hissed Hebi as electricity grew around him.

"What the?!", gasped Matteo.

"Take this! Snake Whips: Discharge Spark!!!!", raged Hebi.

As them words left his mouth, the whole room was filled with electric. Sparks were flyings off in every and causing a mass destruction. The bars that Matteo was standing became like a lightening rod. Matteo jumped off the bar before he could get effected by it.

"Shit! I have no where else to land. I'm going to have to take the hit!", cursed Matteo.

He Landed back on the bar and took the hit. The electrical pulse surged throughout his whole body and rocked him to his core. After a long while, the electricity stopped surging the room and Matteo fell to on his face.

"That's all it took to beat him?!", thought Hebi.

"Not.....not....like this! NOT LIKE THIS!!!!", screamed Matteo.

"Damn it! That wasn't enough!", tutted Hebi.

"MY PERFORMANCE HAS TO BE PERFECT!! I WILL NOT LET MY MOTHER DOWN! OR MASTER BEEZLEBUB! I DON'T WANT TO BE TORTURE AGAIN!", Matteo cried out.

"Huh?!", mumbled Hebi.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY! YOU RUINED MY PERFORMANCE AND I'M GOING TO GET PUNISHED! I'LL KILL YOU! ONI-CHI: ARMATURA RADICE!", roared Matteo.

The appearance of Matteo was about to change. He let go of all of his whips and consumed himself to his power. His arms began to grow and turn brown like a tree. His hair turned green and twigs grew all around his body. At the back all the twigs formed into a pair of wings and wood grew underneath his eyes.

"His Oni-Chi is a Shoryu Keitai!", fretted Hebi as he could feel the spike in energy.

"TAKE THIS! AMATURA RADICE: HAIR ROOT WHIP!", Matteo bellowed.

The hair on top of Matteo's head grew longer and then spiked out towards Hebi. With his back still not in good shape, Hebi tries and puts up an electrical barrier but the hair pierced right through. The four big strands of hair hit Hebi in his hands and in his legs rooting him to the ground.

"I'M GOING TO BE TAKING SOME LIFE FORCE BACK! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!", howled Matteo.

"Shit! Am I going to lose again?!", snuffled Hebi as he could feel the life being sucked out of him.

However, as Hebi said that, a flash of light came down to him...

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! It looks like Hebi is in a bit of an situation against Matteo but will the flash of light help him. Find out in the next chapter!!!!!!!!