The Disappearance of Shinki Arc Chapter 13: Why?! WonderDog!

"Okay then! Let me tell you what I know. You guys are working for two parties, one being the Nova Kingdom and the other being Belphegor of the Dark Demon Realm. Your plan is to utterly destroy the Human Realm along with the Good Demon Realm as your source for revenge. However, the plan you have can't happen for two weeks.", began Kotaro.

"Two weeks?", wondered Hebi.

"The reason why it will take two weeks is because Belphegor plans to insert the Soul of the Inugami Light into someone known as the forgotten survivor of the Inu Realm, Yozo.", revealed Kotaro.

"Yozo?! Yozo survived!", gasped Shinki.

"Not only that, in order to use both the Inugami Dark and Light, you need to make sure that their powers are in tip top shape or the plan to destroy the Human Realm and the Good Demon Realm in one fell swoop won't be successful..", Kotaro carried on.

"Oooooo! How'd you get wind of that? Oh wait! You're from the famous news family so of course you know that! I'll admit it was brave of you to stand against me but I don't think you will stand a chance against this! Demon Arts: Inu-", started Shuka but he was interrupted by no one other than Rill.

"That's enough, Shuka.", told Rill.

"Master Rill! I apologies! I will stop right away.", apologised Shuka.

"He changed his tune quick!", complained Hebi.

"We got what we came for so now we can leave. Let's wait to destroy them as it will be more fun then.", smirked Rill.

"Yes! Master Rill!", agreed Shaka.

"Let's go, King Shinki. I look forward to see what your friends do with that information he bestowed upon them.", gibe Rill.

Rill opened up a Warp Portal to their base and chauffeured Selina and Shuka in the there. He was about to push Shinki in there but they heard a roar come from behind them.

"S.........SHINKIIIIIIIIIII,", bellowed Suzuki.

"Master Suzuki.....", mumbled Shinki.

"Before you......you said that I don't need you to achieve my dreams but you know that was a lie! I need everyone in the Clan! I CAN'T BE THE GOOD DEMON LORD WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!", yelled Suzuki.

"Master Suzuki!", sniffled Shinki.

"So, wait for me! I swear we will come and save you!", swore Suzuki.

Just as Suzuki said them words, Shinki enter the portal and left the sight of his friends....

As Shinki left their sight, Suzuki's will to keep his broken body operating scattered. He fell face first to the ground and fell unconscious. Both Kotaro and Hebi panicked as they saw Suzuki's body slam to the floor. Hebi and Kotaro lifted his body up and carried him back home. Just as they were about to leave, Erika came running towards both of them and saw the bruised and lifeless Suzuki being carried back to his home.

"Suzuki!!!", fretted Erika.

"I'm sorry, Erika-san. We were too late.", lamented Hebi.

"Oh no. I knew I should have followed him. He's all beaten up!", cried Erika.

"It'll be fine. We will get him to Anna and get her to heal him.", told Kotaro trying to see the positives of this messed up situation.

Erika helps both of them carry Suzuki and they make their way back to Suzuki's house. It took them a while to get there but they did it eventually and the reaction between all the members of Suzuki's condition was not good.

Hikari began to cry as she saw the battered body of Suzuki and Anna was upset, frustrated and angry at the fact that Suzuki was so reckless. Keiichineko led down in shock as he couldn't move his body from his fight with Shinki.

This whole situation was one big mess.

As time went on by, Suzuki's body gradually began to heal thanks to Anna's healing prowess. She has been building up her stamina just for the sake of Suzuki so that she can heal heal his wounds faster but she was not anticipating him to push his body to this limit.

"Why Suzuki? Why do you always make me worry?! Why can't you just stop hurting yourself like this?", worried Anna.

"Don't die on us, Master Suzuki!", wailed Hikari.

"Anna, we need to take him to the Good Demon Realm Hospital.", stated Keiichineko.

"The Demon Realm Hospital?", wondered Erika.

"It's run by the Captain of the Second Captain of the Capitani Leggeri. Her name is Rin Miyashiro and she is the best healer in the Good Demon Realm.", revealed Keiichineko.

"I can handle the treatment of Suzuki. If we went there, I would be a failure of a healer to the Fujimura Clan.", exclaimed Anna.

"Stop being stubborn, Anna. Suzuki's life is at stake here.", ordered Keiichineko.

"Sorry, I'm not thinking straight.", apologised Anna.

"It's fine. Let's go to the Good Demon Realm and get Suzuki healed!", vowed Keiichineko.

*Thanks for reading Mysterious Ways! I hope you all enjoyed and if you did, make sure to leave a comment and vote to show your support!

Authors Note: I would like to apologise for the lack of upload on the side story as of far. The chapter will be out soon for it as it is in the process of being written!