Hashazoku Secrets Arc Chapter 5: The Sought After Power! The Haul Bringer!

"Wow! So, this First Akimitsu guy was really something else! I wonder if Master Akimitsu is on the same level as what this guy was.", wondered Suzuki.

"He will probably be stronger than him", said Keiichineko.

"Huh?"

"Since the ways of a Demon has changed since the First Akimitsu was around, I would say that the current Akimitsu would be stronger. Plus, he's got his blood in there somewhere too.", analyzed Keiichineko.

"That would make sense! He really is awesome!", gleamed Suzuki.

"There is one thing that you are not telling us, Dheius.....", began Keiichineko.

"Is there?", questioned Dheius.

"Yeah, just what is the Haul Bringer?", asked Keiichineko.

"What a sharp demon......I will tell you.", agreed Dheius.

"W-Wait! Keiichineko, I thought you already knew!", Shinki pointed out.

"I knew the name and how important it is, but I don't know the details around it. Not even Master Akimitsu has revealed the details about it.", told Keiichineko.

"Really?!', gasped Shinki.

"Yeah, he seemed touchy whenever I asked him about it. I think the reason why we've brought here by Mr Bushido and Miyu is so that we can find out the truth of what this power is.", deduced Keiichineko.

"Your deductive skills are top notch, Keiichineko-san. No wonder you were the Vice Captain to Akimitsu at such a young age! Makes me excited to see what Suzuki will become when he's older!", smiled Miyu.

"Thank you!", thanked Suzuki while stroking the back of his head in embarrassment.

Both Anna and Hikari looked at Suzuki with a jealous look and Suzuki could feel it. He just tilted his head down as he looked away so he could feel no pressure from them.

"The Haul Bringer power is something that has an equal balance of power. One side of it resides the raging power of the First Akimitsu's attacking prowess and the other side of it has the calm and healthy power of the First Akimitsu healing prowess.", began Dheius.

"Sides?", challenged Keiichineko.

"The First Akimitsu's carved the Sacred Crystal into the Yin and Yang symbol. The Ying side is white and that holds the attacking prowess and the Yang side is blue and carries the healing prowess.", revealed Dheius.

"That's insane! That man had such power and he passed it on?!", exclaimed Hebi.

"He did! There was two reason as to why he did.", said Dheius.

"Two?", inquired Hikari.

"The first reason was to test the limitation of the Sacred Crystal. He knew that his power was on a different scale from the everyone around him. He wanted to make a backup of his power so that if the Demon World was to fall on its knees, it could raise once more with his power.", started Dheius.

"But, since the world of Demons has advanced further than he expected, wouldn't that make the power not as dangerous as he first thought.", Shinki chimed in.

"No, he anticipated the chances so he added something else into the Haul Bringer.....He implemented a forgotten Demon Arts move called 'Generational Passage'.", Dheius responded.

"Generational Passage! If I remember correctly, that power is something that was used so that when the last user dies holding an item, their Demon Energy will be transferred into it. That is, of course, if the move was casted.", added Keiichineko.

"Wow! It seems like he thought of everything.", Anna complimented.

"He sure was. Now, the second reason as to why the Haul Bringer was created was because the First Akimitsu predicted an event that is supposed to happen this year.", declared Dheius.

"An event?", quizzed Suzuki.

"I don't know the full details, but he said in a vision, that when the current Haul Bringer holder comes calling, the battle to start the beginning of the end will commence.", Dheius announced.

"The battle to commence the beginning of the end?!", sputtered Suzuki.

"The reason why we know it will be this year is due to the code he left on the back of the Haul Bringer reading '21st C, 9, 19'.", added Dheius.

"That would read as the 21st Century, 9th month and the year would be 2019! September of this year!!", exclaimed Keiichineko.

Everyone stood there in shock at the revelation of the information that Dheius gave them. They realised that the battles they've had so far, are going to be no greater than the ones that are predicted to come!

Meanwhile, while the revelation of the Haul Bringer was taking place, there was two shadows lurking in the distance.

"Are you ready?", said one of the mysterious men.

"Let the Demon Hunt begin.....", smirked the other mysterious man.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!!

Authors Comment: It's time for me to enjoy my week off work and my week off writing! Stay safe out there everyone!