Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 11: The Captains Order! Suzuki's Stance!

After the impactful battle that Keiichineko had with Shuka, he falls to the ground and all of his powers dispersed into thin air.

"Are you okay, Keiichineko?"

"I'm fine, Anna. Looks like I went a step too far."

"I'll heal you up, just give me one second."

"Focus on the other two over there. Looks like Hikari and Hebi went past their limits. They need the most medical attention. I've suffered worse wounds than that."

"You idiot!"

"Huh?!"

"Don't put my abilities down. I'll admit that my fighting abilities are on the weaker side but I've made sure to increase my healing prowess just for this battle."

Anna clapped her hands together and a warm blue light surrounded her.

"Heal: Starlight Warmth!"

The warm blue light spread out and covered all three of them. All the bruises and cuts began to lift from their bodies and they could feel their stamina coming back.

"That's amazing, Anna!"

"Thanks, Keiichineko. Your bruises and cuts maybe healing but still be careful. I may be able to raise your stamina but it won't recover your Demon Energy. You'll have to wait for that to return naturally."

"You're the best, Big sis Anna!", gleamed Hikari

"Huh?! What the hell happened here?!", said Hebi in a shocked tone.

"We've ended up back on the main route ~nyaa!"

"Then.....Master Suzuki must be around here somewhere!! Let's go and find him!"

"Hold on, Hikari! You're still in no shape to be moving about like that!"

Anna and the others chased Hikari to get her to slow down but for some bizarre reason, none of them could keep up with her. I guess this must be the power of love?

Elsewhere.....

"There's a lot of ruckus going on behind me. I can still feel everyone's Demon Pressure so they must of won their fights. But, I've still not come across anyone."

Suzuki was still wandering around trying to reach the exit of the hallway and on his way to Shinki.

Luckily, he had yet to encounter anyone on his route but that made him wonder why? All the others seemed to have bumped into enemies on their path but not Suzuki. Something doesn't add up...

Further back down the hallway.....

"Wait! I need to destroy the Control Panel so that the Colony doesn't change shape!"

"Nyahahaha! I don't think there is any chance of that"

Keiichineko points over to the where control was supposed to be. Hebi's face dropped as he saw all the destruction that was caused thanks to Keiichineko's power.

"T...That was supposed to be my job!! How could you rob that from me?!"

"Nyahahaha!! Sorry! Sorry!"

"Come guys, let's catch up to Suzuki and surprise him!",

"Ah! Wait, Hikari"

"Stop being a worry wart, Anna ~nyaa."

Now back further up the hallway, Suzuki finally sensed something that was not one of his comrades.

"Show yourself! I know you're there!"

As Suzuki asked the character to show themselves, a white spiral formed in front of him. He only poked his lips out and began to speak.

"How perceptive you are, the Head of the Fujimura Clan, Suzuki Fujimura."

"This feeling.....it's overwhelming. That must mean you're the forgotten survivor, Yozo."

"That's correct. Now, stop interfering with my plans."

"Your plans? Isn't Rill behind this fiasco?"

"Oh, that's far from the truth. All will become clear soon....that's if you live to see it...."

"It's a given that I will see! Fujimura Style: Black Shooting Star Shot!"

String like Demon Energy went straight and shot forward towards the spiral but it suddenly disappeared.

"Till next time, Suzuki Fujimura."

"Wait!"

"We've finally caught up with you, Master Suzuki!"

A body latched on to Suzuki but because he was in a state of confusion from that spiral, it scared the living daylights out of him.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

Suzuki quickly turned around and noticed that everyone has finally arrived.

"Nyahahaha! What a Scaredy Cat!"

"Shut up, you stupid cat!"

"We've made it to the end, huh?", said Anna.

"Let's go in and take back Shinki.", exclaimed Hebi.

"Wait, you guys!"

"Suzuki?", questioned Anna.

"You've guys have been put through your paces. Please leave this to me.", stated Suzuki.

"But this is Rill we are talking, you won't survive fighting him by yourself.", complained Hebi.

"No! This is the Captains order! Believe in me! I will bring Shinki back.", commander Suzuki

"Nyahahaha! I'm glad you said that!", laughed Keiichineko.

"What do you mean?", asked Suzuki.

"This is our first invasion. If you didn't show any leadership here, we would falter as a Clan. I'm proud, Suzuki.", praised Keiichineko.

"I see! Well, I had to step up at some point!", agreed Suzuki.

"Be careful, Suzuki.", warned Hebi.

"I don't like the fact that you want to do this alone......", started Anna.

"And I really want to be on the front line with you but.....", Hikari carried on.

"Do your best!", they both said in harmony.

"Yeah! I'll bring Shinki back too!"

And with a big smile of reassurance, Suzuki entered the room to the final battle.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!

Authors Note: We are now heading towards the climax of the whole Revived Inu story arc! Are you excited to see how this all ends?! Find out next week!