Yuusha Country Arc Chapter 17: The Yuusha Countries Resentment!

Einosuke removed the roots from Hiromitsu's body and let him flop to the floor. He had a massive grin on his face as he knew that bested the Demon Lord. Just as he was about to make his move on the shocked Kenzou, Hiroto came to the rescue and fended off the roots.

"I knew you demons were up to no good! I will kill you this instance!" yelled Hiroto as he was cutting down the roots coming his way.

"It seems that my job here is done. It's been fun, but I have done what Master Fujimura has asked of me," told Einosuke as he enveloped himself in roots and leaves.

"You know the demon that goes by Fujimura?" asked Hiroto.

"Oh! You were his pawn, weren't you? Rest assured, you will suffer the same fate as Lord Hiromitsu. For now, I will retreat to the darkness and show up in the light once more. When I do, I will cause the biggest ruckus," smirked Einosuke as the leaves grew thicker.

Once he was covered in nothing but roots and leaves, it all dropped to the ground. After the roots and leaves dropped, Einosuke was nowhere to be seen. 

Once he saw that Einosuke left, Kenzou dropped to his knees and screamed. Everything that he tried to create peace fell to pieces. The painful truth was that Kenzou couldn't see a way for the puzzle pieces to fall back into place. 

"Head Master Hiroto! Tell me everything about this 'Fujimura'!" demanded Kenzou.

"How the hell should I know?! All I know is that the man I was working for was called Fujimura. There was another one, but he seemed to follow the ideals of that dead idiot over there." shot Hiroto as he walked away.

"Two of them, huh? Just how much power does a 'Fujimura' wield?" wondered Kenzou.

A few days have passed since the chaos at the rally round, and things went from bad to worse. Any demon that was onsite in the Yuusha Country were either chased out or killed on the spot.  Civilians were chasing them away and overall treating them like they were the scum of the earth.

The Demons did try to fight back, but they were overwhelmed by the anger and resentment of the Yuusha Countrymen. To top it all off, they have to deal with the passing of their Lord and the random disappearance of his second in command, Einosuke. It was truly a dark period for the demons.

There was also another man that was also struggling with the loss, and that was Kenzou Tatsumoto. He's been trying to rally people up to join him in creating peace. However, all he got in return was chaos. People would throw things at Kenzou and spew disgusting insults at him despite him sticking up for his beliefs.  

"I should just give up. I'm sorry, Hiromitsu. Our dream will never come true..." thought Kenzou.

Just as he was about to give up on all of this, a mysterious person with a woven hat walked past and dropped a note in front of Kenzou. The dropped note read, 'Believe in the future. My future counterpart will set you free. Trust the words of Lord Hiromitsu and myself.'. Right at the bottom of the page, Kenzou noticed that it was signed with the name 'Fujimura'.

He let out a big smile and continued to try and convince people to help build a bridge between them and the demons.

And thus, after the events that took place, the Demon Realm kept in their place and were erased from all of history.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! We have finally hit 1000 views! Thank you ever so much for helping me reach this milestone! Please continue to support the series!

Authors Note: I will be on break next week as I have something major that I want to concentrate on!