The Cursed Katana Arc Chapter 1: From One Battle to Another!

The date is now the 31st October and the whole school was preparing for their annual Halloween event, where for the day they have fun events and plays. I wonder what spooky things will happen to Suzuki and the others? Well, let's read on and find out!

"I will never miss your weird transition, Creator", joked Suzuki.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't mock me.", sighed the Creator.

"Who are you talking to, Suzuki?", asked Hansuke while he was carrying a heavy box.

"Ah! No one in particular.", replied Suzuki.

"Are you sure you're okay? Ever since you were off, you've acted strange.", questioned Hansuke.

"Hahahaha! I don't know what you are on about?!", Suzuki laughed off.

"Don't be so conspicuous, Tsukishima!", warned Erika.

"I'm just looking out for a friend, Tatsumoto!", Hansuke pointed out!

"Now now you two. The event opens in the next 30 minutes. There is no need for the fighting.", said Yuuto as he calmed them down.

"Hey Watanabe, I've always been thinking about this....", began Erika.

"Hey hey hey! Is this what I think it is!", blushed Suzuki.

"This has just come out the blue! I can't believe it!", blurted Hansuke.

"Shut it!", barked Erika as she hit Hansuke.

"Why me and not Suzuki?!", cried Hansuke.

"Because you irritate me!", Erika responded.

"What was it you was going to ask me, Erika?", inquired Yuuto.

"Do I know you from somewhere?! You give off this familiar aura.", wondered Erika.

"I'm sorry, Erika. I can't really remember you if I did.", apologized Yuuto.

"Hmmm? That's strange as Yuuto would never forget anyone and Erika holds her memories close to her heart?", mentioned Suzuki.

"Idiot! You're embarrassing me.", cooed Erika.

"Well whatever the case is, I am sorry. Now Hansuke, we need to get to the Student Council office so we can open our Annual Halloween Event.", stated Yuuto.

Both Yuuto and Hansuke left the room and went to the Student Council office so it was now only Suzuki and Erika.

"Hey Erika, I never got to say this back in the Soul Realm but thanks for fighting for me when I was captured and thanks for coming to save me.", thanked Suzuki.

"Ah.....you're welcome. I hope I can be of assistance to you again someday.", smiled Erika while her face went bright red.

"Likewise! I'm sure we would make a great team when faced with trouble.", grinned Suzuki.

Now that Suzuki has thanked Erika, he invited Erika to come with him to look around the school to see what all the other classes and years are doing. They first go to visit Ayaka's and Hana's class to see what they are doing and they see a big sign saying 'Zombie Cafe' on the door.

"I don't think I want to see this.", complained Suzuki.

"Huh?! Why not?", questioned Erika.

"I just have a bad feeling about this. If they start singing then I definitely know where they have got the idea from.", hinted Suzuki.

"I thought I heard your voice, Suzuki!", bubbled Hana as she came out in a black and orange maid outfit.

"I knew there was something suspicious going on this morning when you wouldn't even tell me what your class was doing.", noted Suzuki.

"Well that's because it was a surprise! I wanted you to see what Ayaka looked like in a maid outfit.", smirked Hana knowing Suzuki wouldn't understand what she meant.

"Huh?!", Suzuki said while looking puzzled.

Already knowing that was going to be his response, Hana grabs Suzuki by the hand and bursts the door open and flings him to Ayaka. Suzuki stopped in time before crashing into her and to his amaze he saw Ayaka wearing a nice black, pink and blue frilled maid dress.

"I wasn't expecting you to do something like this, Ayaka. It looks nice on you.", complimented Suzuki.

"Th...th...thank you Suzuki. That makes me really happy.", expressed Ayaka as she puts both hands on either sides of her cheeks.

"Really?! Well that's good then.", nodded Suzuki.

"Oh Suzuki! I knew you were smooth with your words! As I expected from my older brother!", gleamed Hana.

"Oh Erika, I never introduced you guys back then. This is my litter sister Hana and my childhood friend Ayaka Hayashi.", Suzuki introduced.

"Nice to meet you both.", bowed Erika.

"Likewise! How do you know my brother?", inquired Hana.

"Since you guys have an understanding of the other realms and worlds, I guess you'll understand. I was having trouble with leaving my Country called Yuusha and I thought I was going to be forgotten but then Suzuki was able to bypass my spell and affirmed to me that I won't be forgotten. Ever since then, I wanted to make more precious memories in the Human Realm with Suzuki.", professed Erika.

"You're sure good at saying embarrassing things even though you got flustered at something as little as me saying you hold memories tightly before.", challenged Suzuki.

"Hmmmm? First name basis, wants to make precious memories. You're sure a chick magnet, Suzuki.", teased Hana as she whispered to him.

"What are you talking about?!", wondered Suzuki.

"You need to mindful too, Ayaka. If things progress quickly, you'll lose him for good.", warned Hana as she moved over to Ayaka.

Before Ayaka could respond, a big bright purple light sparked outside. This meant that a Zolvak has entered the Human Realm. Since only Suzuki and Erika could see this, they make their move but then Anna enters the room.

"Anna?!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Oh and here enters another love rival for you, Ayaka.", teased Hana once more while looking at a disgruntled Ayaka.

"It's seems like a big one this time, we need to make a move quick or it will cause major issues!", declared Anna.

"Okay! Let's go! We won't let this Zolvak ruin our fun!", vowed Suzuki as him, Anna and Erika leave the room.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! I wonder what the Zolvak is this time? Will Suzuki be able to handle it? Find out next time!