Manakin Village Arc Chapter 8: Vincent Gray!

"Now tell me Vincent, are you working with Beezlebub?", Keiichineko questioned.

"That's right! I have been asked to slaughter those who intend to get in our way! I heard that some people have been sniffing around so I came to take out the trash!", shouted Vincent.

"Suzuki! I can tell that this guy is high levelled! Be on your guard!", warned Keiichineko.

"I understand!", replied Suzuki.

While the conversation was growing, Shinki moved far away from Vincent as possible to recover from his wound. However, Vincent noticed this and used Speedstar once more and kicked him to the ground. He stomped his foot on his shoulder and squeezed hard causing Shinki to cry out in pain. Suzuki ran towards Shinki to help out but Vincent sensed that he was coming towards him.

"Seems like you know nothing of the Beezlebub Clan. Whether you are far away from us or up close you'll never win. Eat this! Demon Arts: Demon Blast!", chanted Vincent.

"Shit! Look out Suzuki!", yelled Keiichineko as he saw the beam of light head straight towards Suzuki.

Looking straight at the beam that was coming straight towards him, Suzuki puts all of his Rise power in his right arm and tried to tank the attack but the Demon Arts power was so overwhelming that Suzuki's plan failed and he ended up conflicting damage. This power moved Suzuki a few meters and causing some significant damage.

"What the hell was that power?!", exclaimed Suzuki while rising his head but then flopping back down as he feels exhausted.

"It's a Demon Arts! You learn the basics when you start off and used right it can pack a punch!", revealed Keiichineko.

"How'd you like that you stupid loser?!", raged Vincent.

Now that he dealt with Suzuki, he carried on squeezing Shinki's shoulder to see if he can break it but then Keiichineko got involved. He used a Speedstar to get close to him and punched him off Shinki. Keiichineko picked up Shinki and Speedstar'd away from Vincent.

"Wait there, Shinki. Catch your breath and get up when you are ready to fight once again.", instructed Keiichineko.

Elsewhere, Eric revealed to Hiroki that Vincent is still alive! Both of their faces dropped as they realised that he is alive!

"That is impossible! He died in the incident all those years ago!", Hiroki pointed out.

"I know! I know that! But he is there right now! He nearly cut me down!", panicked Eric.

"Calm down Eric! We will sort this out.", said Hiroki trying to calm down Eric.

"Sorry but could you please tell us what is going on?!", asked Hebi.

"The Manakin that we was keeping hidden all them years ago is back. I saw him die in front of my eyes.", began Eric.

"I thought that Manakin's are just human like vessels for souls.", wondered Hebi.

"That's correct. However, when a Manakin is cut down the vessel stays in tact but the soul dies.", explained Hiroki.

"So what's all the fuss?! It may be the same vessel but different soul!", said Hebi.

"I know that but when he came close to me he whispered 'I am home, Eric!'. So there is no way that it's not Vincent!", fretted Eric.

"Isn't that a good thing?", asked Anna.

"If what you said is true then we don't have time for this! We need to get to where they are fighting now before it's too late!", commanded Hiroki.

Realising the situation is bigger than they first thought, Hebi and Anna went along with Hiroki's command and went back to where Suzuki and the others are. While they are making their way back, Keiichineko is putting up a fair fight against Vincent.

"You are a good fighter.", Keiichineko complimented.

"It's natural! When you are a Manakin you have to always fight! But I know that you ain't putting all of your power behind your hits!", yelled Vincent.

"Nyahahahahahaha! I guess you figured me out! Since we are revealing stuff, I know that you know Eric. That's why you were caught off guard when Suzuki whacked you one.", guessed Keiichineko.

"Don't mention that filthy name in front of me! Let me show you my calling! Come fourth! Freddo!", raged Vincent.

All of a sudden Vincent's blade had an ice white aura coming off it. He pointed it forward and and the cold steam came gushing out of the blade. He makes his way to Keiichineko and calls out his attack 'Freddo: Raw Blade!'. This attack makes his blade as cold as ice and also makes the blade as solid as ice. He swings his blade violently but Keiichineko was able to fend it off. Keiichineko used his 'Two-Point Slash' attack to get him away from him.

"Freddo, huh? Italian for chill. So that means your calling is an Ice type but since my Two-Point Slash was able to create a crack in the blade, that means it's one of the lower levelled ice types.", teased Keiichineko.

"Shut it! I'll show yo..", shouted Vincent before he was interrupted.

"WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?! VINNCEEENNNTTTT!", screamed Eric.

"Huh?! Yo! Uncle Eric! Long time no see!", greeted Vincent.

"I thought you were dead.", said Eric.

"Well, I was but now I am alive!", replied Vincent.

"Where have you been all these years?!", asked Eric.

"You really want to know?! After you abandoned me after the incident! How dare you?!", barked Vincent.

"I didn't abandon you!", fumed Eric.

"That's enough out of the both of you! Vincent! You were supposed to be the King of the Manakins!", declared Hiroki.

"King of the Manakins?!", exclaimed Suzuki as he got over his break.

"Anna! Heal both Shinki and Suzuki while we have the chance.", Keiichineko requested.

"That's right! I guess it's about time that I explain what happened all them years ago!", started Vincent.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! In the next chapter we will found out more of the past of Eric, Hiroki and Vincent! What is the Manakin King?! Why was the Nova Kingdom scared? Find out next time!!!!!