Valentines Day!

Today is the day almost every girl looks forward to in the world! Yes, that's right! As you can tell by the title, the day is Valentines Days! All the girls were preparing chocolates to give to the boys tomorrow but in what context? Obligatory Chocolates?! Or is it that special chocolate that every boy dreams for?! Let's read on and find out!!!!!

"Huhuhu! Hahahaahahhaa!", laughed Hebi creepily.

"Stop with that creepy laugh, Hebi!", complained Suzuki.

"But why?! It's....Valentines Day!!! We're going to get chocolates!", exclaimed Hebi.

"Oh it's that day, huh", deadpanned Suzuki.

"What's with that reaction?! It's supposed to be an happy experience!!", sang Hebi.

"What the hell happened to your personality?!", complained Keiichineko.

"How can't I not be excited, Keiichineko?! This is the only day that the anti-social me goes out the window?!", Hebi chortled in joy!

"I find Valentines Day rubbish! Usually you get obligatory chocolates but I.....I....I get none! You don't know how it feels?!!?!?!", cried Suzuki as he slammed his desk.

"Master Suzuki! Are you okay, Master Suzuki?!", asked Shinki as he was unaware of what was going on!

"What's all the commotion, boys?", wondered Anna as she walked into the room.

"Anna! Anna! Give me the chocolate!", grinned Hebi.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?", cringed Keiichineko.

"Fine....fine! Here you go!", handed Anna while she gave them their chocolates apart from Suzuki.

"Wh...Where's mine?", questioned Suzuki.

"Oh no! I....I'm one short!", panicked Anna.

"See! See! This is why I hate Valentines! Dammit!!!", yelled Suzuki while covering his eyes.

"What's his problem?", thought Keiichineko.

"Pfft! Hahahahahahhahaha! I mean I can understand his feelings but it gets funnier and funnier every year!", chortled Hana as she also entered the room.

"Master Suzuki was crying?! Just when I was about to give him my special chocolate.", sighed Hikari.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! That's even funnier!!!", chocked Hana as she was dying with laughter.

Suzuki ended up running to school just so he can slump down on his desk and ignore the world. He knew no one could really hurt him at school as he is used to not getting chocolates. However, that wouldn't be the case as Yuuto and Hansuke enter the classroom with their hands filled with packets of chocolate.

"Wh-What the hell?! Why must life treat me this way?", wept Suzuki plumening his head into his desk.

"What's wrong, Suzuki?", inquired Hansuke.

"Screw you, Valentines Day!!!! Why must you tease me like this?!",  raged Suzuki.

"Just ignore him, Hansuke. This is the same ritual as always. For some reason, Suzuki never gets handed any form of chocolate by a girl.", Yuuto pointes out.

"Probably because he always gives off this leave me alone vibe.", teased Hansuke.

"Shut up!!! It's because I am not popular enough! I'm like a midge that just hangs in the cracks of the walls. Besides, you shouldn't be getting too happy, you guys. I bet you haven't even received any chocolate from your crushes yet.", fumed Suzuki while trying his best to tease back.