Shima Clan Arc Chapter 14: The Final Clash!

"Heh! It's over for everyone!", smirked 7.

"What do you mean?", asked Shinki.

"I'll give you a hint, shall I? When I use my clone technique, how many of me are there?", quizzed 7.

"You plus 6 other clones.", replied Shinki.

"Crap! One of the clones have gone!", pointed out Keiichineko.

"Aren't you smart?", provoked 7.

"Then that means....the other one followed Anna and Hebi.", told Keiichineko.

"Oh no! In the state both of them are in, they might not be able to defend themselves while protecting Suzuki!", fretted Shinki.

"Come on Shinki! Focus on the enemy in front of you or you'll be the one in danger.", said Keiichineko.

"Too slow.", whispered 7.

Before any of them noticed, one of 7's clones was behind them. The clone swung his sword but Shinki jumped in and shrugged it off. He uses his 'Enraged Beast: Blitz' and destroy's the clone. Once the clone was destroyed 7 dropped to the floor in agony.

"Shinki! I'll leave 7 up to you.", commanded Keiichineko.

"Right!", responded Shinki.

Back at the park, Anna is trying her hardest to heal Suzuki while Hebi is keeping an eye out. However, due to him also being injured, his detecting skills are lower than ever but he felt a slight spike in spiritual demon presence.

"Anna, there is someone coming for us.", whispered Hebi.

"I can feel the presence too.", agreed Anna.

As they realised that there is someone dangerous around, the 7 clone jumped out of the bush. The clone draws his sword and goes in for a forceful jab. With the little strength he regained, Hebi pulled out his Snake Whips and lunges it forward towards the clone. The whips tangle themselves around the blade which allows Hebi to pull him forward. He gathers electrical energy around him and discharges it up the blade. The power was that powerful that you could see his bones.

"Anna! Finish it!", shouted Hebi.

Anna stops healing Suzuki for a second and launches one of her 'Heal: Offence: Scissor!' which sends the 7 clone flying away in the distance.

"That was simple enough!", said Hebi.

"You're right!", agreed Anna.

While all of that was taking place, the battle between Shinki and the real 7 was coming to a close.

"Where did this power come from! You weren't that strong the first time?!", complained 7.

"Isn't it obvious! You hurt our captain, so we will hurt you ten times harder!", told Shinki.

Shinki is now closing in on the final slash and thanks to Anna and Hebi finishing off the clone it hinder 7 useless. Slash! And now the 7 fell down to 0.

"Finally, I get to fight you, Keiichineko!", exclaimed Shinji.

"Nya! I'll show you what try fear is, shall I.", hissed Keiichineko.

Not letting Shinji reply to his comment, Keiichineko used his Speedstar and got up really close to Shinji. He launched his 'Two Point Slash' which caused Shinji to pull up his 'Three Golden Strike' blade to deflect the attack. Shinji went to reply by quickly going for a jab but Keiichineko deflected it with ease.

It then suddenly became a Speedstar slugfest. Both of them swing their blades fiercely and making an almighty clash. Unlike everyone else, it was like their blades were doing the talking, Keiichineko's blade is trying to get pay back for his master, while Shinji's was trying to provoke Keiichineko. It came to a stop as they both knew they didn't have the energy to waste using Speedstar.

Keiichineko takes a big breath in and lets it out, he clenches his sword hard and chants these words, "Keiichineko's Slash Technique 1: Clockwise Round and Slash!". He draws a circle clockwise and draws his sword. Confused as to what he was doing, Shinji stood guard and waited to deflect the attack. Keiichineko takes a deep breath again and uses a Speedstar, as he passes Shinji by he draws and then redraws his sword. Oblivious as to what happened, Shinji lowers his guard but by the then it was too late. Slash!!!!! Blood spilt everywhere and Shinji fell to the ground.

"Wh....What just happened?!", thought Shinji when he fell to the ground.

"You fell into my trap! That's what happened.", replied Keiichineko.

To explain the attack, Keiichineko drew a circle with his sword and pushed it forward with his Speedstar. He breathes in and out so that he keeps his concentration levels at top condition. It is one of Keiichineko's most powerful attacks out of the possible 10 slash techniques along with the ones he already copied.

"Quick! Let's hurry to Master Suzuki!", rushed Shinki.

"Okay, Okay! WonderDog!", joked Keiichineko.

"It's not WonderDog!", barked Shinki.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! All the Shima Clan members has fallen and the battle is finally over! Next Week we see the final chapter of the Shima Clan and see if our main character has survived! If he doesn't who will replace him? Find Out Next Time!!!!!!!!!!