Character Description 12

We are now entering the Hashazoku Secrets Arc!!!! Here are the characters that are going to be introduced!

Name: Dheius

Age: 500

Height: Unknown

About him: He is Predecessor of the God of the Manakin's. He knows all about the existence of his kind and is very uptight with information.

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Looks: He is just an echoing voice of Dheius. No one knows his true appearance! There's is no book that has a form of drawing of him. Some say he was faceless.....

Name: Astra

Age: ??

Height: 4"6

About him: He is the Proto Manakin that Suzuki and the others make. He will become the key that links Suzuki and the others to the past.

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Looks: He has wide blue eyes and brown hair. The Elders weave him some clothes which are a t shirt and shorts with some sandals.

Name: Elder Tetsuo

Age: 60

Height: 6"0

About him: He is one of the Elders in Hashazoku. As part of a tradition, all of the secrets that the previous Elders left behind, are passed down to him and his significant other.

Likes: Teaching the next generation

Dislikes: People who lack interest in the past

Looks: He has grey hair around the sides but bald on the top. He has a long mustache and wanders around in a brown robe. Underneath the robe is a standard black kimono.

Name: Elder Mineko

Age: 60

Height: 5"1

About her: She is the other Elder of Hashazoku and the wife to Elder Tetsuo. She has been a part of his life since childhood and will support him through everything.

Likes: Cooking

Dislikes: Tetsuo's rambling

Looks: She has tied up grey hair and black eyes. She wears a white kimono with a black sash across the waist. 

Name: Tatsui Saito

Age: 17

Height: 5"9

About him: Tatsui is the next to be the Elder of Hashazoku. Tetsuo chose him as he was the best at learning Holy Arts and has a sensible head on his shoulders despite his age.

Likes: Learning

Dislikes: Intruders

Looks: He usually travels around wearing a black robe with a blue t shirt and brown shorts. He has short black hair with red eyes!

Name: Hatsue Yutani

Age: 17

Height: 5"3

About her: Hatsue is a childhood friend of Tatsui. She has feelings for Tatsui but he's completely oblivious to them. She shares the same internet in history that Tatsui also has.

Likes: History of the Demon World

Dislikes: Nothing

Looks: She wears a standard purple kimono with the traditional sandals. She has short light brown hair that goes to the top of her neck and has emerald coloured eyes.

Name: First Akimitsu

Age: Deceased (would have been 30 in Flashback)

Height: 6"0

About him: He was the First ever Demon Lord to exist! He was the start of everything that we know today!

Likes: Bringing the community together

Dislikes: Betrayal

Looks: He wore a open white kimono and wore a belt rather than a sash. He carried his calling in his belt and wore some necklace and bracelet. He has silver hair that was parted in the middle with grey eyes.

Name: Gengyo Tsuji

Age: Deceased (would have been 30 in Flashback)

Height: 5"10

About him: Gengyo was the right hand man for the First Akimitsu. He was one of the greatest tactician to exist and was one of the reasons why the Demons have lasted this long.

Likes: Leading an army

Dislikes: Cowards

Looks: He wore a striped blue Kimono and a gold sash around his waist. He carried his Calling over his shoulder too rather than in his sash. He was bald headed and always seemed to have had his eyes closed.

Name: Ruri Isayama

Age: Deceased (would have been 29 in Flashback)

Height: 5"2

About her: Ruri was the First Akimitsu's wife. They first met on a mission and instantly fell in love. Some say she made Akimitsu the best version of himself.

Likes: Supporting her husband

Dislikes: People disregarding her husband

Looks: She wore a brown Kimono with a white sash that went around her waist. She had long black silky hair and light purple eyes.

Name: Secret Agent No.7

Age: 27

Height: 5"11

About him: He is the same person that we met just before the Shinki incident. He is a Majutsu wielder for the DSA but not much is known about him.....

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Roaming Demons

Looks: This man wears a blue suit with a red tie and white shirt. He had swept black hair and light blue eyes. He had smart leather brown shoes and wore pure white gloves.

Name: Secret Agent No.5

Age: 25

Height: 6"0

About him: He is the other Majutsu wielders in the DSA. Just like Secret Agent No.7, not much is known about him but he enjoys the hunt against Demons!

Likes: Demon Hunting

Dislikes: Unknown

Looks: He wears a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He has blonde hair with green eyes. He has black leather shoes and white gloves.