Shima Clan Arc Chapter 4: The Clocks Ticking!

A day has passed since the serious statement from Keiichineko and there has been a lot of trial and error in getting Suzuki to get his power under control. It got that bad that Suzuki's arm nearly came off again but luckily Anna was there to heal the power and the tension in his arm. But now, the day is Friday and this said tournament is taking place tomorrow! Has Suzuki got his power under control?! Let's find out!

"Thanks for the run down, The Creator!", thanked Keiichineko.

"Here we go breaking the fourth wall again!", complained Suzuki.

"Okay! It looks like we have all powered up, just like all training arcs go, so shall we pack up and jump straight into the juicy bit of this arc?", asked Keiichineko.

"Just wait a moment! We stated that there will be a Suzuki vs Keiichineko training fight!", pointed Suzuki.

"That is right, my fellow Suzuki!", boomed a voice from the heavens.

"Not this again!", huffed Suzuki.

"Yes! It is I, The Creator! I haven't been mentioned in a while so I thought I might be forgotten by everyone! I...I....I felt so lonely.", whimpered The Creator.

"Well, if you want the training fight, get the hell out of here!", ordered Suzuki.

"OWWWWWWWWWW!! That hurt! That really hurt, Suzuki!", The Creator cried out.

"Can we finish this gag already.", said Anna with a fed up tone in her voice.

"Fine! Fine! I get it! Just hurry up and finish this so we can get to the juicy bit!", rushed The Creator.

"This IS a juicy bit!", responded Suzuki in a harsh tone.

"Whatever! Well enjoy the rest of the arc, Readers!", said The Creator while fading away.

Now that me, The Creator, has gone from the presence of the characters, I now can narrate to you guys what happens within this chapter. Suzuki and Keiichineko decide to get prepared and ready for this long awaited battle!

"Are you ready, Suzuki?!", said Keiichineko.

"Ready than I'll ever be!", Suzuki stated confidently.

They both took place and gave each other a signal when to start. They both nodded at each other and then they were off. Right off the bat, Suzuki unleashes his Rise power and the black marks swirl around his arm. Keiichineko, in his human form, unsheathes his samurai sword and puts both of his hands on the blade. Suzuki decides to pursue Keiichineko and goes for the right hook and chants 'Rise: Deluxe!'.

Since this is his dominant arm and the power where his power lays, he classes it as his Deluxe. Even though it sounds fancy, Keiichineko was able to put his blade in the way and stop Suzuki without any trouble. Keiichineko then moves his blade which leaves Suzuki unbalanced. Keiichineko takes full advantage of this and uses the back of his sword to step in and knock Suzuki back.

However, he wasn't able to pull this off as Suzuki was able to quickly dodge the attack. Keeping up the speed, Suzuki then uses his next attack which was 'Rise: Deluxe Hammer!",. This attack is where he cups both of his hands together and slams them down towards his opponents. Yes! This is very original!

Anyway, Keiichineko puts his blade horizontally and lets Suzuki's fist collide with it. Once again, Keiichineko swiftly moves his blade away and uses the back of the blade and whacks the side of Suzuki's stomach. This makes him stumble a bit and lose a bit of his breath as well. However, this was not going to stop Suzuki showing off his new strengthened self. He regains his posture and decides to go a step further and let the Rise power go over more of his body.

This starts to spread over his right leg and a bit of his left arm and leg. That's the extend he can go at this moment of time. Now everything is a little bit more faster and now his left arm has more strength than usual. He now puts Keiichineko on the defence by using the 'Rise: Deluxe Bullet!", this is where he starts rapidly punching both of his fists at an extreme rate. This is a typical move for most shounen characters and one of my favourites so if you see me rinse and repeat this move in other stories I apologies. But! This is not about me this is about their passionate fight!

Keiichineko keeps up Suzuki's new founded speed and blocks all the moves. Keiichineko watches for a chance and he finds it. Once Suzuki moves his fists away, Keiichineko steps in once more and a full on punches Suzuki and sends him flying and that was all she wrote.

"It was a good battle and I can definitely see the difference in your ability since the beginning, but you still leave openings here and there. Make sure you keep tight and leave no openings when fighting them as they will make you regret it.", advised Keiichineko.

"Yes! Thank you for the advice.", thanked Suzuki.

And that is how their training battle ended. Even though there is definitely room for improvement, they always say that when it comes down to something serious, all the trouble goes away.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! In the next chapter we will be heading into the day of the so called tournament! However, before we head into it we will see all the gags and giggles they have before heading into it. So found what happens next time in 'What?! It's Saturday Already!".