Shima Clan Arc Chapter 12: Rise!

"Where....Where the hell did this power come from?!", exclaimed Shinji.

"Won't you look at that! The newcomer Suzuki was able to land a hit on the experienced Shinji!", cheered The Creator.

"Huff! Huff! Let's get on with this!", said Suzuki confidently.

After recovering from the Deluxe Bullet, Shinji started to use his Speedstar move and cranked it up to the max. He was appearing and disappearing here there and everywhere.

"Can you keep up with me at this speed? Suzuki!", asked Shinji angrily.

"Unlike one of your stupid Clan members, I have figured out a way to stop at least one of your attacks from landing.", revealed Suzuki.

Suzuki closes his eyes and traces the presence of Shinji. BANG! Suzuki caught Shinji with a Deluxe and followed it up with a Deluxe Bullet. Hit after hit landed on Shinji's body which caused him unexpected damage. To relieve some of the damage, he used a Speedstar but Shinji's Demon Power is running a bit low so he didn't move far enough and before he knew it Suzuki was already in front of him. Suzuki launched a Deluxe Hammer and slammed him down.

"What the hell are you?! Your only supposed to have a little bit of Demon power in you!", raged Shinji.

"Deluxe: BULLLETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!", screamed Suzuki.

"He ignored me!", complained Shinji.

With rapid punches coming his way, Shinji was once again forced to use his Speedstar. To try and counter the rapid fists, he swung his sword sidewards and a gold beam came out causing Suzuki's hands to burn. Suzuki pulled his hands away and Shinji used this to his advantage and quickly stabbed Suzuki three times.

"Shit!", gasped Suzuki.

"It's over! Oni-chi: Three Golden Strike!", chanted Shinji.

Once this attack landed, it again caused Suzuki to cough up loads of blood. Shinji stood above the fallen Suzuki and raised his blade and forcefully swung down. It's over. Or was it! Shinji looked down and saw that Suzuki grabbed the blade before it pierced him. His hand was covered in blood and his body looked tattered. He was huffing and coughing and his eyes were worn out. However, Suzuki looked like he hasn't given up yet. He pushes the blade away and stands up quickly but that led to his falling as he got light headed from the loss of blood.

"Master Suzuki!", called Shinki.

"This is horrible! He's not going to survive at this rate! Help him Keiichineko.", fretted Anna.

"...Suzuki.", coughed Hebi.

Keiichineko stood there in silence as he knew he wanted and needed to go but if he did that would reck Suzuki's and the Clan's pride.

"Let's try that again. I'll take you away and make Keiichineko suffer.", smirked Shinji.

"...D.....Dammit!", cussed Suzuki.

Clash! As expected, Keiichineko stepped in and stopped this match. He couldn't bear to leave Suzuki lying there in pain when he is almost defeated.

"I'm sorry to say but....Keiichineko of the Fujimura Clan has interfered with play so that results in a automatic disqualification. In turn, that means that the Shima Clan are the winners.", announce The Creator in a deflated tone.

"Can you not sound biased!", complained Shinji again.

"I'm sorry, Suzuki. I just couldn't let this carry on.", apologised Keiichineko.

"I...sh....ould be.....the.....one.....to a.....apologies. I have.....let.....every.....one......down.....because.....I am......weak.", Suzuki struggled.

The others rush over to see if Suzuki is okay. They stopped in horror to see a heavily battered Suzuki lying on the floor.

"Move out of the way, Keiichineko. He needs medical attention and quick!", ordered Anna.

"Hahahahahahaha! Looks like he will be knocking on deaths door soon, Keiichineko. You should dump his body somewhere and leave him to rot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", mocked Shinji.

"What did you say!", shot Keiichineko with deadly eyes.

"He's just scum. He deserves to die!", taunted Shinji.

"The hell did you say!", exploded Anna.

"Anna. Let me handle this. Can you and Hebi, if he can, take Suzuki to a safe place for now. Shinki, can you help me?", said Keiichineko calmly.

"Happily.", agreed Shinki.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! It looks like that this tournament has ended in a sad defeat but the fighting hasn't ended yet! Next chapter we will see Keiichineko and Shinki take on the Shima Clan by themselves so the others can get Suzuki to safety! Will they pull it off?! Find out next time!!!!!!!!!