Character Descriptions 4

Name: Jacob Wilson

Age: 15

Height: 5"6

About him: He is a human who lives in the Manakin Village with his elder sister and adoptive grandfather. He used to live in the human world until a freak incident happened.

Likes: The closeness of his new found family

Dislikes: The Past

Looks: He has light brown hair and blue eyes. Hear wears a baby blue t shirt that has holes in and has navy blue jeans.

Name: Maria Wilson

Age: 17

Height: 5"5

About her: She is the elder sister to Jacob. She has been his rock since the freak incident and even though she lives in a dusty wasteland, she has big dreams.

Likes: Medicine

Dislikes: Puzzles

Looks: She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a navy blue top and a baby blue skirt.

Name: Eric Miller

Age: 60

Height: 5"3

About him: He is a old man who has been living in the Manakin Village for 40 years. When he ventured up to the Human World he noticed two siblings who were distressed. 

Likes: Peace and quiet

Dislikes: People in distress

Looks: He has no hair on the top of his head but has a bushy beard. He wears a brown shirt with holes with a brace and brown trousers. His posture is always slouched.

Name: Vincent Gray

Age: 22

Height: 5"5

About him: Was once a Manakin but was able to require a soul. Due to certain events he became a villain that works under Beezlebub.

Likes: Power

Dislikes: Nova's

Looks: He has wild grey hair and black eyes. He has a massive scar across his hand and body. He has a open white shirt with black pants.

Name: Hiroki the Fifth

Age: 70

Height: 5"9

About him: He is the Village Leader of the Manakin Village. He is a Manakin with soul. He has many scars on the front from all the battle he has been in.

Likes: The Pride of being the Village Leader.

Dislikes: People who wreck the peace of his Village.

Looks: He has no hair on the top of his head but has a long grey moustache. He wears baggy grey pants and a open white jacket.