Onmyouji Arc Chapter 10: The Power of Demonia! Suzuki and Keiichineko are Free!

"No way! He's the reason why you guys are coming for me!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Yes. Once again, I am sorry!", apologised Melissa.

"There is no need, Melissa. That asshole has gotten in the way again! You've got to believe me when I say that he his my enemy! I've got to take him down! There's no way I can become the Good Demon Lord with him being around!", explained Suzuki.

"You want to become the Good Demon Lord?!", questioned Melissa.

"Yes! I've got to! I want to bring peace and unity across all realms.", revealed Suzuki.

Once Melissa heard Suzuki's dream, she began to blush a little and smile. She knew her original instinct was right and that there is no way that Suzuki is like Shinra.

"I need to get you out of here but my Brothers will be watching.", said Melissa.

"Don't panic. Melissa, I need to you to cause a scene.", asked Keiichineko.

Melissa nodded her head and agreed to what Keiichineko asked. She lifted her Buddha Staff up and slammed it on the ground using the Thunder Pierce ability. Crash! A large puff of smoke surrounded the Mana Prison, which helped Keiichineko able to pull of his technique.

"Here it goes! Keiichineko Style: Breakpoint!", chanted Keiichineko as he stood up and swung his sword across the Mana bars.

As Keiichineko pulled of his move, the whole Mana Prison split in half, causing the Prison to disperse into small little Mana particles.

"Just...what was that?!", stuttered Suzuki in amazement.

"You're an Demonia user!", Melissa pointed out.

"Demonia?", gasped Suzuki.

"That's right! Demonia is an ability that Demons have to boost their abilities against other special powers. It's a counter measure to people who use Onmyouji powers, Holy Arts, Magicians, Nova Arts or even fellow Demon Arts users. It especially useful when countering people using Oni-Sense as it knock them off their senses when using the Prediction power or even the Lock on power.", explained Keiichineko.

"Amazing!", praised Suzuki.

"One day, you will need to gain this ability, Suzuki. We've been lucky enough to face foes who decided not to use it or they don't know how to use it. I remember hearing that Beezlebub never gained this ability as he was strong enough with his Gluttony power.", Keiichineko explained further.

"What?!", fretted Suzuki.

"But that is not the time for that discussion. We need to save Anna and put an end to this pointless fight. This reminds me of when we fought the Shima Clan. A fight that is caused by the leaders irrational thinking.", condemned Keiichineko.

"Right! Let's stop this before it gets too out of hand!", agreed Suzuki.

After that discussion, they headed off in the direction that Anna was in and came in clutch to save Anna from being exterminated by Yua. Watching the events unfold from above, Ryu and Tempo now know that they have to enter the fray to claim a win against Suzuki and the others.

"It seems like Melissa betrayed us!", growled Tempo.

"It was inevitable. It was clear from the start that she didn't want to get involved in this fight. She just doesn't understand that if we allow any demon to roam free, good or evil, it will only cause pain and suffering for us humans.", commented Ryu.

"Why does she not want to get revenge for our Father?! The son of the Demon is standing in front of her.", complained Tempo.

"That's enough, Tempo. It's just not in her nature to bring pain to another being. However, I can't let some of the same blood as Shinra Fujimura stay alive. Tempo, do your thing.", commanded Ryu.

"Yes, Big Brother Ryu. I'll clean up the mess of them weaklings.", jested Tempo.

"I tried to tell them that being overconfident will only bring them pain. I learnt that when we lost to Shinra.", Ryu recalled.

"Don't think about that, Big Brother Ryu. We had to be like that or we would have lost our lives.", Tempo reassured.

"Sorry, Tempo. I just....", apologised Ryu.

"No, no! Now then! Let's get started! Yahooooooo!!!!! Onmyouji Arts: Material Talisman: Shrine Flute: Musical Note Bomb!", chanted Tempo.

Suddenly, a flute came out of one of his Talismans and he began to play it. The music coming out of the flute was that loud that everyone could hear the smoothing tones coming out of the instrument. As he played the flute, a 4 musical shaped notes formed out of the flute and all went in the direction of where the Fujimura Clan members where.

"Huh? What's this musical note?", wondered Shinki.

"They're getting involved! Are they insane?! There going to take everyone along with them with this attack!", fretted Zen.

"Wha...", began Shinki until the musical note began to glow.

BANG! Explosions boomed across the city and caused a massive amount of debris and dust to form from it. As the dust dispersed, it revealed that all the Fujimura Clan and the opponents they were facing where knocked unconscious on the ground. Ryu and Tempo released their Sora and landed where Suzuki and Keiichineko was lying on the ground.

"Get up, Fujimura. I know that didn't affect you as bad as your peers.", demanded Ryu.

"Man but it was a large bang and it really did a number on us.", coughed Suzuki as he got up and spat out the dust.

"Nyahahahaha! I guess we are lucky that we haven't sustained bad injuries like the rest.", laughed Keiichineko.

"Oh don't worry about your Grandmother or Kawamato. They are safe.", smiled Suzuki as he pointed at his Skull Shield that he was able to manifest in front of Yua, Melissa and Anna.

"Thank you, Fujimura!", thanked Melissa.

"Why the hell is the boy helping us?!", questioned Yua.

"Yahoooo!!!! You're full of surprises, Fujimura!", chirped Tempo.

"Well, thank you! Not like I need your compliments though.", smirked Suzuki.

"I can't wait to blow you to pieces, you shitty Demon.", barked Tempo.

"Tempo! Calm down. Don't let him provoke you.", warned Ryu.

"Anna! Go and find the others and heal them! There was no why that they was able to defend against that attack in the conditions they were in. Also, heal the other Onmyouji's as well.", asked Suzuki.

"But what about you two?!", quizzed Anna.

"We'll take them on! It's up to us to help them see sense!", declared Suzuki.

"Bring it, Fujimura!", taunted both Ryu and Tempo.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! It's now Suzuki's and Keiichineko's turn to fight! But how will they be able to defeat Ryu and Tempo? Will Suzuki find peace with the Kawamoto Clan?! Find out next time!!!!!!