Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 4: Altitude Infinte vs Heal Blades!

"What an interesting Calling. However, I sense a lack of experience in those blades.", commented Lena.

"That may be true but I'll still won't lose!", vowed Anna.

"I don't sense any Demonia coming from you either. Do you really think that you can beat me?", jested Lena.

"And so what?! If you think that's an advantage then think again!", said Anna as she stood her ground.

Anna entered a more advanced stage of her Heal Skin and made her way towards Lena. Not really fearing the change in Anna's presence, Lena activates her Demonia and protects herself from Anna in her offence mode.

"Is that.... Commanders Demonia?", questioned Anna.

"That's right! All of the leaders of the Revived Inu Realm are commander level and to think you have the audacity to beat me?! Don't make me laugh!", smirked Lena.

Lena Speedstar'd away from Anna and puts her pinky and ring finger up and calls out, "Altitude: Dense Area!". This move allows her to control the altitude density in the hallway they are in instead of it affecting anyone who goes near her.

Luckily, Anna is still protected by this to some degree thanks to her Heal Skin. However, it dawned to her that Keiichineko will now be affected by the move.

"That look on your face....You've realised, haven't you!", gibed Lena.

"This is bad! The Heal Skin is high levelled enough for me to handle but Keiichineko's will feel the full front of this attack and god knows if her partner can handle it! If he can, Keiichineko is done for! I need to finish her and quick!", thought Anna.

Elsewhere in the hallway, Keiichineko was making his way to Shuka but he fell to the floor gasping for air as he could feel the affects of Lena's power.

"What.....the......hell....is.....going.....on?", quizzed Keiichineko.

He looked on forward and could feel that Shuka was still trudging along towards him.

"How....can.....he....move?! Anna....needs....to....finish.....her....quickly!", gasped Keiichineko as he was feeling threatened by the Demonic Pressure of Shuka.

Back down the hallway, Anna and Lena carried on fighting with all their might. Lena kept pumping up the altitude to make it affect Anna but her Heal prowess was too strong.

"Why won't you get affected by my power? Demon Arts: Cursed Strike!", chanted Lena.

Black and red energy swirled around the blade and gave the sword a boost in power and strength. She cut the side of Anna's body causing blood to pour out but the cut sealed itself back up. However, as the name suggested, the cut is cursed meaning that it kept reopening. It was no problem for Anna thanks to her Heal Skin but since she had to keep healing it, it took up some of her energy.

"Dammit! This was not what I needed right now. My Heal Skin won't be able to keep up for so long.", complained Anna.

"Just the attack I needed! I'll drop that guard of yours and stop the most vital clog in the Fujimura's clans system!", exclaimed Lena.

With the cursed strike energy still surrounding the blade, Lena swung her the sword towards Anna again but she was able to deflect it with her Heal Blades. She put her hand through the handle and began to swing it around. Blue wave like rings came off the blade at some speed and knocked down Lena.

"Heal Blades: Radio Waves!", chanted Anna.

She stop the spinning and grabbed the handles tightly. She ran towards Lena and swung the blade near her face. Lena ducked and swooped her legs from behind. Not letting Lena take the lead in the fight, Anna with all her might forced out a Speedstar and moved away from her.