Shima Clan Arc Chapter 13: Keiichineko and Shinki vs The Shima Clan!

A weakened Hebi and Anna pick up Suzuki and run away to find a safe hiding spot. Keiichineko and Shinki, both in their human forms, stand in front of them to stop any long range attacks from getting to them.

"You must really care about that kid, huh.", said Shinji.

"Shinji! You've made a mistake by saying those things.", sharply stated Keiichineko.

"No matter the outcome, that boy will die.", claimed Shinji.

"Not before we finish you off!", raged Shinki.

"Bunta! How many of the injured can fight?", asked Shinji.

"Karen and Gaku are definitely out but it seems that 7 can still get up.", replied Bunta.

"Okay! Get your Oni-chi ready, these two are the strongest in the squad.", warned Shinji.

"Oh but Shinji! I flattened Wonderdog out before I can do it again!", Promise said confidently.

"Let's hurry this along, Shinki.", proposed Keiichineko.

"Of course!", agreed Shinki.

Both Keiichineko and Shinki went into their calling modes and charged straight ahead. Shinji just stood in the middle while Bunta and Promise charged forward. Bunta went into Spear mode and marched forward towards the left where Keiichineko was. Keiichineko stopped moving and drew his sword.

"Cat Moon Scatter Slash!", chanted Keiichineko.

Before he knew it, Bunta's Spear was split into two. He quickly turned to face Keiichineko but he realised it was too late. Keiichineko was already behind him and he used his 'Two Point Slash' and caused a great deal of damage on him.

"H...How?!", thought Bunta.

"That one is for Hebi.", answered Keiichineko.

Towards the right was the rematch between Promise and Shinki. She tried to get him in the her move, Broken Promise, but this time Shinki wasn't so stupid to be caught in it. He unsheathed his blade and swung sideways and said 'Enraged Beast: Blitz!'. He pierces through Promise's right shoulder and the blade burst. This cause her body to shake but she didn't fall down, however it was too late for her as well as Shinki released his 'Enraged Beast: Cerberus', this finally finished Promise off.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?! I told you that theses guys are strong! Why didn't you heed my warning!", raged Shinji.

"I'll take them on, Shinji.", said 7.

"7! Okay! Make sure you kill them.", requested Shinji.

Now to where Anna and the others are. They were able make a grand escape to the park that isn't too far from the school.

"I think this is far enough.", told Anna.

"Y...Yeah!", coughed Hebi.

"We'll lay him down on the bench! Help me move him!", ordered Anna.

"Okay...Okay! Stupid nag!", complained Hebi.

"What did you call me! Wait! This isn't the time to be arguing! We need to be helping Suzuki or he could die!", fretted Anna.

"Don't worry...he is strong! He won't die!", said Hebi trying to calm Anna down.

She puts her hands close to Suzuki's injuries and puts all her might into healing them. The wounds were that deep that most of his injuries had a muscle torn. This was going to be hard for Anna to get even one wound partly healed since she used most of her power in the fight and on Hebi. While this was all going on, there was a presence lurking in the background...

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Well it looks like we are heading towards the climax of this arc. Will Suzuki be able to survive? Who is the presence that is lurking? How will the battle between Keiichineko and Shinki vs Shinji and 7?! Find out next time!!!!!!!