Beezlebub Arc Chapter 6: Suzuki's time to Shine! Suzuki vs Giugiaro!

It's been around an hour since the raid on Beezlebub's Palace began. Everyone have all taken place in a battle apart from one person. That's right! It's the head of Fujimura Clan, Suzuki!

He has been walking down a long path trying to find his way to the end of the corridor. Tap, tap tap, tap, the foot steps began to feel heavier as he hasn't stop moving for an hour. However, that was going to come to an end.

Suzuki noticed a small warm white light at the end. Suzuki picked up the pace and right into the well lit room. As he entered the room he looked to both sides and noticed two familiar faces.

"Huh?! Keiichineko! Anna!" exclaimed Suzuki.

"Suzuki~nyaa! Good to see you!" smiled Keiichineko as he was limping .

"You look like you're about to keel over." laughed Suzuki.

"You look like you have not done anything for the past 6 chapters!" replied Keiichineko.

"Well, I have been trying to make my way here!" Suzuki clarified.

"Will you two give it a rest." sighed Anna.

"Anyway, as if it was you two to make it to the end first." said Suzuki.

"I can sense the other two, but it looks like they were in more of an intense battle than us." stated Anna.

"Wow! Your senses have gotten better, Anna." Suzuki praised Anna.

"Your praises don't please me, idiot!" blushed Anna being a tsundere.

"How long will you all make pleasantries in front of me?" asked a mysterious voice.

"What the?!" marvelled Suzuki.

They looked all around the room and couldn't see anyone in sight. They then looked to the middle of the room, and there was a man sitting on the pedestal in front of them.

"How did he get there?!" thought Suzuki.

"So, you guys are the intruders, huh. Well, my name is Giugiaro." Giuagiaro introduced.

"Giugairo?!" sputtered Anna.

"Anna, you heal Keiichineko. I'll take this guy on! My name is Suzuki Fujimura! Nice to meet you." said Suzuki confidently.

"Hmph! Is that the route you want to go?! I don't mind. Blaze! Dual Willbreaker!" called Giugairo.

"Okay! Rise 100%: Temporary Demon." chanted Suzuki.

The blackness grew around Suzuki creating the same effect like his fight against Vincent. Giugairo jumped off his pedestal and aimed his gun towards Suzuki.

"Dual Willbreaker: Demon Blast!" shouted Giugairo.

"A Demon Arts?!" questioned Suzuki.

The Dual Willbreaker is a gun where the user pours their Demon Arts powers into to the gun. The gun then outputs the power, but at a higher damage rate. To try and deflect this, Suzuki did what he did against Vincent and put his arm out to deflect the damage, however this time the power was too high for him to deflect.

"What the hell was that power?" panicked Suzuki.

"Let's continue. Dual Willbreaker: Demon Stun!" announced Giugairo.

He pulled the trigger once again and two bullet shaped energy came out. He aimed it at the floor where Suzuki was standing, but to be on the safe side, Suzuki jumped a few paces back. That, however, made no difference. Flash! The power was that strong that it made the whole room bright. Covering his eyes, Suzuki tries to stay on guard but it was too late. Giugairo was already in front of him sticking his gun on his chest.