Soul Breaker Arc Chapter 5: Safe Soul!

"You think now that your weak ass has joined the fight that you can beat me?!", gibed Mitsume.

"We won't know until we try! Let's do this, Keiichineko!", encouraged Suzuki.

"You're raring to go, aren't you~nya", responded Keiichineko.

"I'll stop you both in an instant! Fire Familiar: Fire Star Point!", chanted Mitsume.

Mitsume opened his palm once more and produced a ton of flame power which became the shape of a star. Mitsume tensed his arm and launched his move towards Keiichineko and Suzuki. Suzuki was about to block it by using his 'Rise: Deluxe Skull Bullet' but Keiichineko stopped him.

"I have noticed that you have been trying to deflect moves with your hands and arms recently but it ends up hurting you in the end.", stated Keiichineko.

"Keiichineko, we don't have time for this!", panicked Suzuki.

"I know this is short notice but try and move your Demon Energy towards your hands and then start your attack. Doing it that way will be more proactive and will protect your hands. Don't worry about controlling it for now, just let your power run wild.", explained Keiichineko.

"Just like what you did with your sword before!", remembered Suzuki.

Realising what he needed to do, Suzuki let all of the Demon Energy flow to his hands and then began to unleash his power. To his surprise, he was able to push back the Fire Star Point with ease and his hands were not hurting at all. Keiichineko put his Demon Energy into the end of his sword to help split out and defend against the flames that were coming their way. After their efforts, the flame dispersed.

"Amazing! But my hands feel heavy.", bubbled Suzuki.

"That's because it wasn't controlled. Manipulating Demon Energy in such a way can cause fatigue on the mind and body. But it is a stepping stone in protecting yourself against large attack and using Skywalk.", Keiichineko pointed out.

"Stop idly chatting!", yelled Mitsume as he let off a flamethrower.

Both Keiichineko and Suzuki jumped out of the way and let off their own attack. Keiichineko let off a 'Two Point Slash' and Suzuki ran towards Mitsume and chanted 'Rise: Deluxe Skull'. Mitsume created a sheet of flames to deflect the blade waves that Keiichineko caused and made his fist collide with Suzuki's. While he was in close, Suzuki moved his fist away and then let off another 'Rise: Deluxe Skull Bullet' but Mitsume wasn't able to keep up with it. He got pummelled with punches and then let his fire sheet down and got hit by what was left of the 'Two Point Slash'. While Mitsume was still wounded, Suzuki launched off one of his strongest attacks which is 'Rise: Deluxe Skull One Inch Punch'. He aimed for the belly and sent Mitsume flying once more. With blood dripping from his forehead, Mitsume looks up with rage and fires flames down into the ground causing the ground to break and burst with fire. Keiichineko tried to stop the flames by putting his blade into the ground and applying an immense amount of Demon Energy into the ground to try and extinguish the flames but they were that overpowering that it blew Keiichineko off his feet. Suzuki was also caught up in the blast and went crashing away as well.

"You okay, Suzuki.", asked Keiichineko.

"Yeah barely. Where the hell does he get that immense power from?", asked Suzuki.

"The Soul Wrecker grants the body an immense amount of Demon Energy. It's as if they are blessed.", mentioned Keiichineko.

"I've said it once, and I'll say it again, stop idly chatting!", shouted Mitsume.

Mitsume jumped up in the air and hovered there as he grew massive fire ball in the palm of his hands and it kept growing and growing to the point it was as big as the sun. You could see the amount of Energy he was pouring into the power as his veins were bulging out of his head and arms. His smile became more creepy and his eyes turned a pure red colour.

"It's over for you, Fujimura!", threatened Mitsume.

"How the hell are we going to block that?! I don't have enough Demon Energy to counter that!", fretted Suzuki.

"I have an idea. Grab the handle of my blade and force what Demon Energy you have left into it. We are going to do a combination attack.", stated Keiichineko.

"Okay. Let's do it!", agreed Suzuki.

"What are you two up to?! There's no chance in hell that you will defend this now die!", cursed Mitsume as he threw the Fireball.

"There's no way I'm going to lose! I'll surpass my limit here and I will be come the Good Demon Lord!", declared Suzuki.

"Nyahahaha! I'm going to show you what a full powered Two-Point Slash looks like. Are you ready?!", asked Keiichineko.

"Of course. Here we go! Oni-Combination: Deluxe Skull....", started Suzuki.

"Two-Point Slasssshhhhhhhh!!!!, ended Keiichineko.

As both of their Demon Energy powers combined, you could feel and see the energy they were omitting. The blade was covered in black energy and looked like it grew longer in size. Both Suzuki and Keiichineko lifted one leg and put it forward and forcefully struck down. A larger than normal Two-Point Slash came from Keiichineko's sword and was a black colour instead of the blue colour it usually is. One of them went to the Fireball and split it in half instantly and the other slash went towards Mitsume. Since it was coming at some speed, Mitsume had no way of defending himself against the slash wave. Bang! The move caused a deep cut across his chest and blood to flow out. He went crashing to the floor and had no intention of getting back up.

"We did it!", cheered Suzuki.

"Phew! I can't believe we was able to produce that amount of power.", said Keiichineko looking quite flabbergasted.

Both Keiichineko and Suzuki walked over to Mitsume and saw that he was knocked out but then his eyes quickly opened!

"You've got to be kidding me!", quavered Suzuki.

"Shut it. I'm not getting back up after that. I can feel my soul slip away from my body once more. Listen Suzuki Fujimura, I have two things to tell you. 1 is that if Master Belephegor finds the secret to completing a Soul Wrecker, the whole Good Demon Realm will lose. 2. Is when I caught your body before I caught a glimpse into your future. I saw betrayal, fire and despair.", revealed Mitsume.

"Betrayal, fire and despair?", questioned Suzuki.

"It will all be because of a certain power someone wants to attain.", Mitsume implied.

"Power?!", wondered Keiichineko.

"Let's see if you can surpass that future like you did today.", muttered Mitsume as his head fell on the ground.

"Are you okay, Suzuki?!", fretted Himari.

"That was scary, Suzuki!", shivered Hana.

"I didn't know you had that kind of power dwelling in you.", Erika chimed in.

As everyone was discussing, Ayaka ran over to Suzuki and gave him a big hug.

"I'm so glad you are okay, Suzuki!", wept Ayaka.

"I"m sorry to worry you all.", apologised Suzuki.

"Hmph! You better be.", pouted Anna as she was somewhat jealous seeing Ayaka hugging Suzuki.

"Suzuki...As much as I hate to admit this, I can definitely see that you have overcome your pain of the Demon Realm. I will allow you to continue in the Demon Realm but if it gets too dangerous, you have to leave.", declared Himari.

"I get! I won't let you down you guys! I'll overcome that future that Mitsume spoke of and I will become the Good Demon Lord!", vowed Suzuki.

And after all of this drama, Daiki came into the Soul Realm and told everyone that he left Suzuki's body in the his room and they all went home happily and determined for the tasks that are ahead of them!

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! That's the end of the Soul Breaker Arc! Will Suzuki be able to overcome that future that Mitsume spoke of? What do you guys think the future holds for our heroes? Leave your comments down below!