Yuusha Country Arc Chapter 30: Suzuki, Yuuto and Hiraku Unleashed!

The fight grew ever more intense between Suzuki and Megalo. Each swing from the both of them landed harder and stronger as they tried to get the upper hand. In the eyes of everyone at the tower, Suzuki and Megalo's exchange was just as strong as the blows Megalo had with Hiraku.

"This is getting us nowhere! I'll take you out with this one strike, Fujimura! Razor Pump!" yelled Megalo.

Megalo pointed his blade at Suzuki and shot out the violent waters. Since the power was coming towards him at some speed, Suzuki had no other choice but to counter it with his own move. He used his 'Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike' to cut through the water and disperse it to his sides.

"This is looking bad. Tatsumoto-san isn't in a good position right now. If he continues not to be treated, he will die. I need to get this Heal Pack to him." thought Suzuki.

Suzuki pulled back from the range of Megalo and tried to get to where Junji was resting. As he did that, Megalo speedstar'd in front of him and whacked his sword down upon Suzuki. 

"Excalibur: Heavens Piercer!" called Hiraku.

Bang!

Two light strikes came from Hiraku and landed in Megalo's side. This caused him to be pushed away from Suzuki, thus creating a path to Junji.

"Yuuto's dad," said Suzuki.

"Go ahead to Junji and do what you must. I won't allow an outsider to help out in our mess," stated Hiraku.

"Thank you, but I will be coming back to help." thanked Suzuki.

"Huh?"

"He's done this to Tatsumoto-san and even went as far as to hurt Yuuto. Not to mention he put a lot of stress on the people here. I just can't let that slide. Yuuto helped me through some of my toughest times. I have to repay him." explained Suzuki.

Hiraku couldn't be bothered to argue back with Suzuki and said, "Do what you want. Join me here with Yuuto, and we will finish this guy three on one."

Suzuki smiled and nodded to Hiraku. He ran off towards Junji once more and hoped that he got there before it was too late.

"Tatsumoto-san, how is he doing?" Suzuki asked Isoko.

"Suzuki! He seems to be hanging in there. That Megalo is making it hard for us to get out of here and get him treated." worried Isoko.

"Don't worry. I have something that will help Tatsumoto-san out," told Suzuki while holding a Heal Pack.

"Isn't that the thing that Anna told you to keep close?" questioned Isoko.

"It is. Why?" inquired Suzuki.

"I can't take that. That girl gave it to you as a way to protect you." declined Isoko.

"Don't sweat it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It won't grow the arm back, but it will stop the intense bleeding." informed Suzuki.

Even though Isoko was happy by the thoughtfulness of Suzuki, she reluctantly took the Heal Pack. She placed it on Junji's arm and soon enough, the blood began to stop flowing out of the wound.

With Junji getting the treatment he needed, Suzuki turned his attention back to Megalo.

"Now that's that sorted, Yuuto come with me!" smiled Suzuki.

"Huh? What do you mean?" said Yuuto in a puzzled tone.

"We are going to finish that guy off together!" grinned Suzuki while putting his thumb up.

Yuuto smiled and agreed to fight alongside Suzuki. 

"I never thought there would be a day that me and you would fight alongside one another," Yuuto commented.

"There's a first for everything. Now, let's kick this guy's ass!" vowed Suzuki.

Feeling pumped up, Yuuto surrounded the battlefield with mirrors. He fired a light blast into the mirrors and made them ricochet off one another. Not feeling threatened by the power anymore, Megalo destroyed the mirrors using water-like bullets. However, this was ideal for both Suzuki and Hiraku.

"Fujimura Kempo Style: One Inch Gun!" shouted Suzuki.

"Excalibur: Heroes Iai!" roared Hiraku.

Suzuki aimed for the face while Hiraku aimed for the abdomen. 

Bang and Slash!

This was the first time that Megalo had taken any serious damage throughout this whole fight. 

Finally feeling some excitement in this fight, Megalo tossed away his rational side and went wild. His scales began to get thicker and deeper. His teeth grew wider and sharper. Black shadows developed around his eyes and the pupils in his eyes grew sharper. To top all that off two large fins grew out of his back.

"You won't be able to keep up with me now, brats," smirked Megalo.

"Let's go all out, you two!" declared Suzuki.

"Yeah!" agreed the both of them.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and a comment! Also, please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Authors Comment: I had a very nice and relaxing break last week. It was just what the doctor ordered.