The Hard Reality!

It has been 3 days since the battle with Beezlebub had ended. Suzuki is yet to wake up from his defeat against Beezlebub. School has just restarted from the break and everyone was curious as to where Suzuki is.

"Hey Yuuto, Where is Suzuki?", asked Hansuke.

"I'm not too sure. I went to his house a few days ago and his mum said that he won't be here for a few days.", told Yuuto.

"Do you know Tatsumoto?", questioned Hasuke.

"Sorry I don't.", replied Erika.

Anna and the others have been at his side since the incident and have been waiting for him to wake up. However, it was not an easy feat trying to get him to his bedroom. After they returned to the Human Realm, Himari, Hana and Ayaka were sat waiting in his room.

"And just who are you people?", asked Himari forcefully.

"Anna?!", gasped both Hana and Ayaka.

"This is bad! We should of entered in our animal forms!", panicked Shinki.

"Can it, Shinki! This had to happen at some stage. There was no way we could get away with it considering the damage Suzuki has sustained.", revealed Keiichineko.

"What's happened to Suzuki?! Answer me! Anna!", begged Hana.

"I'll answer that.", Keiichineko stepped in.

"Okay.", responded Himari.

Keiichineko begins to explain every thing starting from their first encounter to the current predicament they are in now. All three of them were horrified to hear the events of that Suzuki has just gone through and that he knows about his Fathers movements. They all begin to cry as they just can't believe what they are hearing.

"Please don't cry Suzuki's mother. I am sure that Master Suzuki will come around soon. Anna has done her best to heal him to the state he is in now.", encouraged Shinki.

"Even though I am very annoyed right now, I would like to thank you all for helping Suzuki but I want you to make me a promise.", asked Himari.

"A promise?", wondered Keiichineko.

"I want Suzuki to come straight to us when he wakes up and I don't want anyone of you to get involved.", pleaded Himari.

"Okay. I understand, Miss Himari.", agreed Keiichineko.

And so, the wait for Suzuki to regain consciousness began. On the fourth day, he arouse from his deep slumber. His eyes were slowly widening as he was adjusting to his surroundings. Suzuki thought that they were still in the Manakin Village but then he realised he was in his soft and comfortable bed. He stretched his hand out to pull off the cover but realised that his hand was resting on Anna's head. She began to rise her head to see who was tapping her but to her surprise she saw Suzuki awake and alive. Feeling all sorts of feelings, she begins to cry and hug Suzuki.

"I'm so glad! I'm so glad! I'm so so glad that you are awake, Suzuki.", wept Anna.

"Sorry to make you worry, Anna.", Suzuki apologised.

"Please! Please! Please! Don't do anything that reckless ever again!", wailed Anna.

"I won't!", croaked Suzuki as he was clearing his throat.

"Phew! That was a close one, Suzuki~nyaa. As much as I want to catch up with you, I have a promise I have to keep.", Keiichineko began.

"Promise?", questioned Suzuki.

"You need to go downstairs. There is someone who needs you.", ordered Keiichineko.

Looking confused, Suzuki slowly got up and walked down the stairs. As he looked over the banister he saw three people sat there awaiting for his arrival and them three people were Himari, Hana and Ayaka.