Keiichineko's Past Arc Chapter 2: Lianna and Anna!

5 years have past since Keiichineko lost his mother. He just lives by himself in the slums he was raised in and just scraped by with food.

Every time people walked him, they would give him an odd and dismissive look as they could sense something weird and gross about Keiichineko. However recently there have been two other Cat Demons that have entered the slums and they keep giving their attention towards no one other than Keiichineko.

"Yo! Keiichineko! How's it going?", smiled the girl.

"Lianna! What have I told you? Stop coming over to me!", complained Keiichineko.

"Lianna-nee, you've made Keiichineko mad!", pointed out Anna.

"No we haven't, Anna. This is just how boys act when they are in the company of girls.", teased Lianna.

"No it's not! Just leave me alone!", dismissed Keiichineko.

"There's no need to be shy.", fidgeted Lianna.

"Do you guys not understand?! I'm treat like a monster around here! Why do you want to soil your reputation?!", questioned Keiichineko.

"Because I've taken an interest in you.", expressed Lianna.

"A..An interest?!", blushes Keiichineko.

"Wow! He turned red!", gasped Anna.

"That's how you do it, Anna.", winked Lianna.

"I was just a test!", raged Keiichineko.

"Anyway, eat this. You look like you need something to eat.", said Lianna as she handed over a meat sandwich.

"I don't need it. I hunt for my own food.", refused Keiichineko.

"Please. I'll be worried if you don't.", worried Lianna.

"O...okay.", accepted Keiichineko as he took the sandwich from the now smiling Lianna.

Ever since the day Keiichineko allowed both Lianna and Anna into his life, he became a much happier soul. The assumptions that all the demons in the slums had about him suddenly disappeared once Keiichineko found his smile. To Keiichineko, this was the best time of his life!

A few years have passed since then and Keiichineko faced some trouble in the slums.

"Help! Someone help me! There's an attack happening!", a male bystander yelled.

"Huh? What's happening?!", thought Keiichineko.

The rumbles from the explosions caused Keiichineko to feel unstable. Keiichineko felt similarity in the power that was surging around the slums. He looked towards the yelling and explosions and saw that it was coming in the direction of where Lianna and Anna live. With no hesitation, Keiichineko ran as fast as he could and pelted in the directions of the explosion.

"That poor girl. I hope she is okay.", prayed a random female bystander.

"Girl? No please don't be! Don't be them! Please!", begged Keiichineko.

He ran sharply around the corner nearly bumping into innocent bystanders but he didn't care as needed to get to his destination as quickly as he could. Bang! A massive explosion came from the building at the side of him. He ran inside the building and saw tall hooded man standing in front of two girls.

"Keiichineko!", bursted out Lianna.

"Lianna! Anna!", shouted Keiichineko.

"This pressense! That look! You're the kid from 8 years!", smirked the hooded man.

"There's no way....You're the Onmyouji from all them years ago.", quavered Keiichineko.

"Ah, I never introduced myself, I am Kokan Fujino.", introduced Kokan.

"I don't care! Why are you attacking them! Why can I see blood dripping from Lianna's forehead!", raged Keiichineko.

"Now, now. Calm down, Keiichineko. You don't need to get so mad.", jested Kokan.

"Step aside then and leave them alone!", commanded Keiichineko.

"That I can't do. I need you to suffer again. You shitty little pest!", cursed Kokan.

"What?!", grunted Keiichineko.

"It felt nice to kill the woman that filthy demon loved.", chortled Kokan.

Keiichineko stood there in silence holding the anger in as Kokan spouted disgusting lines about his mother.

"The blood dripping, the beautiful moans, the glorious expressions. Everything! It was all worth it! Killing that bitch brought so much joy to me. Killing her made my revenge feel sweet but that is the sensation I always feel when killing demons. You are all just filth and should die!", Kokan rambled on.

Keiichineko's mind filled with rage as he heard Kokan talk passionately about killing demons. A sudden gush of Demon Energy flowed out of Keiichineko's body which sent fear down Kokan's spine as he felt it. Keiichineko began to move towards Kokan with a crazed look on his face but then he zip away in a flash. Kokan looked high and low trying to see where Keiichineko went but he couldn't see him. The sensation that he caused with his Demon Energy began to fade as if he has gone far away but Kokan knew that wasn't the case. Crash! Keiichineko zoomed into the back of him, forcing his feet down on his shoulder blade. Keiichineko picked up his arm and began to pull very forcefully.

"Wh....What is...is....happening?! Where did this strength come from? It's just like last time!", feared Kokan.

"Die you piece of shit!", threatened Keiichineko.

Crack! Keiichineko pulled hard on his arm and ended up breaking his arm. He flung it to the floor and reached out to the other arm but someone grabbed Keiichineko's arm before he could do that.

"What are you doing?! I need to kill him! He's scum that has to die!", exploded Keiichineko.

"Stop it, young one. This is not the right path!", said the mysterious man.

"It's the Good Demon Lord Akimitsu!", exclaimed Lianna.

As Akimitsu stopped Keiichineko's tyranny, a weird black portal formed underneath Kokan and he began to fade into it.

"You're dead when I meet you next time, Keiichineko!", warned Kokan as he faded away.

As he left, Lianna got up and ran towards Keiichineko. She hugged him tight and and began to cry as she was relieved that he wasn't hurt.

"I'm so relieved, Keiichineko! You're not hurt, are you?", cried Lianna.

"I'm fine. I'm more worried about you!", consoled Keiichineko.

"You don't know how happy I was to see you. I felt a sadness in my heart with the thought of not seeing you again. Keiichineko, I am in love with you.", confessed Lianna.

"Wh....Wh...WHAT?!", blushed Keiichineko.

"Ohoho! Youth of today! They sure are expressive. Now then, there is a reason why I came here.", began Akimitsu.

"A reason?", questioned Keiichineko.

"Your Demon Energy is very impressive to the point I thought it was a hostile attack. I want to teach you how to control your Demon Energy and for you to become a Captain of the Capitani Leggeri!", explained Akimitsu.

"Huh?! You mean me!", gasped Keiichineko.

"What do you say?", said Akimitsu while holding out his hand.

Feeling like this was a good opportunity, Keiichineko grabbed his hand and shuck it. This was the beginning of Keiichineko's rise to strength!

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! This was quite an impactful chapter for Keiichineko but how far will he have grown in the next chapter?! Find out next time!!!!