Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 13: The Final Battle Begins! Give Shinki Back!

Suzuki makes the first move against Rill. He Speedstars towards him and slashes his blade towards his upper right shoulder while calling out his attack, 'Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike!'. Rill evaded this easily by putting up what seemed to be a void of nothingness. Suzuki retracted his blade and jumped a few paces back. Since he was unaware of what Rill's true power is, he didn't want to get too close.

Rill glares down at Suzuki and taunts him to come forward. Suzuki ignores his enemies attempt and goes for his 'Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised!". The black Demon Energy filled with the red twirls of Demonia shot down towards Rill, however, he was able to deflect his attack with ease as he opened up one of his voids once more.

"How interesting.....You don't seem to be at Cadets level of Demonia but I know that you are not at a Commander's level either."

"How do you know?"

"That's easy. Demonia is power that boosts and protects the user to some extent. If your Demonia was that of a Commander's level, you would have at the very least been able to take down my Void while instead you caused a little crack in my Void space."

"So, that means you're a Commander Demonia user?"

"Correct. When two Commander Demonia users collide, they end up countering each other and the heaviest hitter wins in the end. Based on the fact that you were able to crack a little bit of my power, I can estimate that you are on the way to Commanders Demonia but you're not that strong enough yet."

"That means nothing! Commanders Demonia or not, I will defeat you!"

"Let me show you the difference in power!"

Suddenly, Rill pulled out a handle of a sword but it had no blade. It was a black and silver handle which had a galaxy like stone just under the guard.

"Expand wide! Void: Galaxy Sword!"

He pummeled his Void power into the handle and the blade popped out. It was a wide sword that had the same colour as the stone in the middle of his handle. He comes charging towards Suzuki at full speed and swipes his blade across his chest. Suzuki defends this attack, but somehow he still took a hit from the attack.

"B....But how?"

"Master Suzuki!! This is one of his powerful attacks in his arsenal. Not matter where he swipes the blade, the Void power will always cut since he can control the size of it."

"What kind of overpowered skill is that?!"

"Less complaining and more concentrating, Suzuki Fujimura!"

He slashes his sword once again but he is nowhere near Suzuki. Suzuki tries to defend from all angles but he got knocked by the uncontrollable slash. The slash cut near his leg, which resulted in him slightly collapsing to the floor.

Using that as an opportunity, Rill Speedstars behind Suzuki and forces the blade into him. Blood spurred out the wound and he coughed up a lot of blood, yet Suzuki felt no pain from the stab.

"W-What's going on?"

"Enter the Void, Suzuki Fujimura."

"Get away from him, Master Suzuki! He is going to suck your whole being, your whole soul! Dammit!!! Move!!"

Suzuki's eyes began to lose light. He could feel that he was having an outer body experience but he could not do anything about it. 

"Move! Get a grip of yourself" 

He could feel his brain trying to search for an answer but his heart or soul would just reject his plea. He was entirely being sucked into the void.....

"You're a useless punk, ain't ya?!", called a voice.

"This voice....I've heard your voice before......"

"Of course you have! It seems like I have to save your ass once more!", complained the voice.

"....Who are you...?"

"It's the Cursed Spirit that you have made a contract with, Honemaru!"

"....Why are you helping me...?"

"If you die, then I will have to move on. That is why I am helping you."

"....Didn't you want to get rid of me....? You hated the idea of me in the beginning and now you want to save me?"

 "Circumstances change. There is something in you that has peaked my interest. Something like an untapped potential.....and I want a grasp of it."

"....How creepy....!"

"Suzuki Fujimura, I offer you an alternatum, I will offer you some of my power if you can do this one thing....."

"....What is it....?"

"Throw away your humanity!" 

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!

Authors Note: I have just bought a stylus for my iPad and I am going to give digital art a go! Who knows, maybe I will do some illustration work for Mysterious Ways in the future? Wish me luck!