Manakin Village Arc Chapter: 1: The Mission!

It was a bright but frosty morning and Suzuki was still on his October break. As any old teenager does, Suzuki spent most of the morning in bed while Keiichineko, for the first time in a while, went to meet Master Akimitsu in the Good Demon Realm.

"It's been a very long time, Master Akimitsu.", greeted Keiichineko.

"Oh! Keiichineko! I see you are very much enjoying life in the Human Realm.", laughed Akimitsu.

"Yeah! The plan to make Suzuki the first ever part human part Demon King is looking very promising.", told Keiichineko.

"That's great! I've heard great things about this Suzuki! He's even got the Capitani Leggeri talking.", grinned Akimitsu.

"Really?! That means that he has made a huge impact if they are talking about him.", said Keiichineko.

"Yeah! Well taking on a Vice Captain and surviving at the level he is at is quite something. I would like to meet this person.", announced Akimitsu.

"I'll arrange that. So, how are things here then?", asked Keiichineko.

"Well, since you can't be my full time Vice Captain anymore, I have appointed Daiki Saito as the new Vice Capatain.", said Akimitsu.

"That guy! He's always been so serious with work.", began Keiichineko.

"What was that, Mr Keiichineko.", said Daiki.

"Nyhahahahaha! No need for the stern look or tone, Daiki.", joked Keiichineko.

"Whatever!", brushed off Daiki.

"There's always that one character. Isn't that right, readers!", sighed Keiichineko while breaking the forth wall.

"I want to get down to business, Keiichineko. There is a mission I want you and your new clan to accomplish.", asked Akimitsu.

"Mission?", questioned Keiichineko.

"Daiki! Get the report!", ordered Akimitsu.

"Yes sir!", responded Daiki as he picked up the report.

"As it states in this report, Beezlebub of the 12 Capitani Oscuri, has become a Fallen Demon Clan.", revealed Akitmitsu.

"Really!", exclaimed Keiichineko.

"Yeah! Not only that he seems to be secretly planning an attack with Shinra Fujimura.", added Daiki.

"What?!", gasped Keiichineko.

"I feel like this might be a good chance for that Suzuki boy to get a lead on his father.", explained Akimitsu.

"In all regards Akimitsu, I just don't feel like the Fujimura Clan can take on something this big. Suzuki is no were near the level to fight and capture a captain.", declared Keiichineko.

"Don't worry about that, Keiichineko. I know that this is going to be an extremely hard task for Suzuki and the others even if you are there. All I ask for everyone is to try their best and you could rely on the Shima Clan as well.", advised Akimitsu.

"Okay, I'll accept since we have the choice to run if things get bad ", agreed Keiichineko.

"When did you become such a softie, Keiichineko?", chuckled Daiki.

"Shut it~nyaa!", meowed Keiichineko.

"One last thing, we don't really know where Beezlebub is located so it's up to you to find him.", pointed Daiki.

As he said that, the whiskers of Keiichineko's cheek fell to the ground. Now that Keiichineko knows the mission, he goes back to the human realm and returns to see that Anna is giving Suzuki a lecture.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to sleep in?! I know that you are having some relaxing time but this is ridiculous!", complained Anna.

"What are you?! My mum!", barked Suzuki.

"I see that you two are at it again. Nyhahahahaha! They do say the more you argue, the more you care about them.", smirked Keiichineko.

"Shut up!", they both shouted.

"Well, I have something to tell you all.", started Keiichineko.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! In the next chapter Keiichineko will reveal all the mission to the other guys but how will Suzuki react knowing he could see his father in during this mission? How will they track Beezlebub down? Find out next time!!!!!!