The Disappearance of Shinki Arc Chapter 11: It's not the end! Suzuki vs Shinki!

"So, you really intent on pushing us away, Shinki?", questioned Suzuki.

"It's for the best, Master Suzuki! I'm going to become the King of the Revived Inu Realm", revealed Shinki.

"It looks like I am going to drag you back then and take down them bastards too.", smirked Suzuki.

As he said that, Suzuki unsheathed his sword and called out his 'Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike!'. He swung his sharp edged blade towards Shinki but he was able to block it without trouble. Shinki shoved him away and angled his blade towards Suzuki's chest. Suzuki Speedstar'd away from the wandering blade and gathered his breath back as can still feel the after effect from his fight with Shuka and Secret Agent Number Seven.

Suzuki tensed his legs and added some of his Demon Energy to the soles of his feet and launched up high to the sky. The sheer strength of his jump ended breaking the floor beneath Suzuki and the Demon Energy coming off the soles of his feet made it look like it was some black ray of light. He span his sword around and caused a spiral air slash. While doing this he chanted, "Fujimura Style: Infinite World Vortex", and launched the attack towards Shinki.

Unable to react to the attack, the air slash caught every inch of his body and it caused deep cuts to appear all over his body. Not losing the lead, Suzuki sends of his 'Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised' and the power drowned Shinki, or so it looked. The Black Demon Energy dispersed in a flash and the particles surrounded Shinki. Suzuki got a closer look at Shinki's blade and noticed that it was red. Once he saw that, he realised what type of power he is using

"He's using Demonia Coating! I didn't know that he could use that ability!", exclaimed Suzuki who is still airborne.

"The more you have up your sleeve, the better your chances are against your opponent, Master Suzuki.", explained Shinki.

"Now that I know he can use Demonia Coating, I need to be cautious with my moves now.", thought Suzuki.

"Let's put an end to this fight, Master Suzuki. Forget that I ever existed. You don't need me to achieve your dreams.", told Shinki.

Suzuki ignored Shinki and carried on with another attack. He points his sword forward at Shinki and let's the tip of his blade dwell with his Demon Energy. He activated his Cadet Demonia and let the red energy from that infuse with his energy. Suddenly, the dark Demon Energy spiralled out of control and became to look like loose pieces of string.

"Fujimura Style: Black Shooting Star Shot!", yelled Suzuki.

The loosely looking Demon Energy became straight and sturdy and lounged forward towards Shinki. He was about to prepare to hit it away with his Demonia Coated blade but to his surprise, as they got closer to him, the energy tied itself together to make a shape of a star. Shinki puts his blade in front of him but the change in direction and shape put him of completely and he ended up taking the hit.

Not letting that stop him completely, Shinki decides to use his Speedstar and Skywalk to get behind the still airborne Suzuki. He uses the back of his blade and calls out his attack called 'Enraged Beast: Backside Blitz!'. He used the flat side of his sword and smacked Suzuki's back really hard. He still had his Demonia Coating activated, so the damage was far more superior than Shinki intended.

Suzuki's went crashing down to the floor, causing the floor to shatter. Suzuki slowly picked himself off the floor and then Speedstar'd away from his landing spot. Shinki released his Skywalk and landed back on the ground.

"I'm impressed, Master Suzuki. Your training has really paid off.", praised Shinki.

"Thank you, Shinki. Demonia Coating sure is something. But I still need to evolve.", thanked Suzuki while thinking about his next move.

"Evolve?", thought Shinki.

"It looks like I'm going to have to go one step further. Rise! My Demon Energy!", chanted Suzuki.

"Huh?", wondered Shinki.

Suzuki cloaks his blade in his Demon Energy and flags it in front of him. More of his Demon Energy circles around him on the floor and begins to rise further and further up until it begins to envelop around him.

Suddenly, his appearance begins to change. He's eyes turned a crimson red and his hair turned from the mousey brown to black with a grey patch in the middle of his crown. Just like his Demon Form.

"I see....You've master it! I'm happy to see your Demon Form, Master Suzuki!", smiled Shinki.

"Yeah! And this form is going to help me bring you back! Shinki!", vowed Suzuki.

*Thanks for reading Mysterious Ways! I hope you all enjoyed and if you did, make sure to leave a comment and vote to show your support!