Attack on Cat Palace Arc Chapter 2: Princess Hikarineko!

After having their fun, the Fujimura Clan finally make their way to the Cat Palace. At the gate stood two security guards who looked fierce and ruff.

"Who are you and state your purpose?", asked one of the Bodyguards with a scary and angry face.

"Emm? We are the Fu...Fujimura Clan who have been requested to protect you guys from a future prediction.", stuttered Suzuki as he explained what they are doing.

"Oh yes! Master Kiyoshi is expecting you. I'll go and request him now.", smiled the Bodyguard changing his angry face to a calm and happy face.

"Man he is scary!", thought Suzuki.

"There is no need, I am right here.", told a mysterious voice.

"M..Master!", bowed both of the Bodyguards.

"So you are the guys who are taking the Demon World by storm. It's a pleasure to meet such young and aspiring group! My name is Kiyoshi~nya!", introduced Kiyoshi.

"He meowed! Just like Keiichineko! Is it just a male thing? Anna doesn't meow, so it must be a male thing right?!", wondered Hebi.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Master Kiyoshi.", replied Suzuki.

"What manners! Now then, let's get you guys inside and get down to business.", began Kiyoshi.

Agreeing with Kiyoshi, Suzuki and the others follow the lead of him and enter the Cat Palace. Once they entered inside they could see a massive water fountain in the middle of the room which had a statue of cat in the middle of it. The walls were covered in beautiful baby blue paint with pure white vertical stripes. The floor was made out marble with a ruby red coloured carpet going down the middle.

"This place is amazing!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Yeah! A far sight better than sleeping on your bed, Suzuki. Nyahahahahahaha!", joked Keiichineko.

"Like that's going to provoke me! If you carry on, I'll kick you outside and you won't come in at night every again.", threatened Suzuki.

Nya! I'm sorry.", piped down Keiichineko.

"Nyahohohohoho! That's quite the chemistry you guys have got there. Nya? It seems like we have made it to the Board Room. Everyone is waiting. So let's get down to business!', insisted Kiyoshi.

All of them walked into the board room and in front of them was a long table that was around 78 inches long and could fit at least 8 people around. Already in a room was a mature looking man and women, alongside a girl who was around Suzuki's age.

"Let me introduce you to them. This is my son and his wife King Naoyuki and Queen Asumineko. The young girl here is my granddaughter Princess Hikarineko.", introduced Kiyoshi.

"You must be the young master of the Fujimura Clan. It's great to finally meet you.", grinned Naoyuki.

"Likewise, King Naoyuki.", chirped Suzuki.

"F..Father...is that the Suzuki Fujimura!", beamed Hikarineko.

"Yes is it, Hikari. Don't be shy, introduce yourself.", told Naoyuki.

"My name is Hikarineko but you can call me Hikari.", chorused Hikari.

"Eh?! Sorry, even I can't just casually call a royal by their first name so easily, Princess Hikarineko.", Suzuki disclosed.

"A shy one you are~nyaa. Don't worry, you can call me Hikari when no one is around, kay.", teased Hikari while whispering in Suzuki's ear.

"Female cats do have nyaa at the end of their speech!", gasped Hebi.