Beezlebub Arc Chapter 4: Anna's New Move! Pressure Points!

Elsewhere in the Beezlebub Palace, Anna entered a room which was bright pink. In front of her was a massive bed where the covered in pink sheets and lots of plush toys. Also sitting on the bed was a stunning girl with light blue hair.

"Oh! So the Fujimura Clan have got in have they or has a cutie just entered hell.", teased the girl.

"Cutie?", blushed Anna.

"It's a shame, I would have preferred Suzuki Fujimura to come here instead of you though. He looks like he could do with a little teasing in his life.", joked the girl.

"What do you mean?!", snapped Anna.

"Well....You don't seem like you could tease him, cutie.", the girl taunted.

"My name is Anna not cutie!", Anna retaliated.

"Okay cutie! My name is Luna! As much fun it is to tease you I can't let you and your clan disturb the piece in Master Beezlebub's Palace.", threatened Luna.

Luna jumped up off the bed and drew her sword. The as the sword came out of the scabbard, some pink and blue aroma came off the blade.

"Welcome to my Calling! Bubblegum Poison.", revealed Luna.

Bubblegum Poison is a a deceiving move. The blade gives off a nice sweet aroma but it is actually a strong poisonous gas. Constantly inhaling this gas will slowly kill the insides.

"Well it looks like it's my special day. Thanks to the training me and Suzuki went through the other day, I will be able to defend against this power. Heal Skin!!!!", chanted Anna.

This is a new move Anna came up with. She draws out her Demon Energy and adds her power to it causing a warm white colour to surround her. This move enables her to constantly keep healing her body while being under attack. At the moment, the move can only last up to 5 minutes and she can use this on somebody else but that only lasts 2 minutes.

"Cute! Cute! Too cute!!!", sung Luna.

"I'll show you my new offence move as well! Heal Offence: Pressure Points!", said Anna.

Anna put both her index and middle fingers together and brought them together to her thumb. Warm white Demon Energy was flowing off her thumb and she was ready to battle. Luna swung her blade down and made the Bubblegum Poison become a sound wave from the swing.

Anna jumps out of the way and then runs towards Luna. She detects a pressure point and goes to strike but as she does, it was just an illusion from the gas. Luna was behind her and kicked her from behind. Anna falls to the ground and Luna ground stomps her down and puts the blade straight to the side of her face.

The gasses are steaming off the blade and blowing in the direction of Anna. However, this doesn't affect her as she gets her off quickly by striking just above her her ankle on the inside of her leg.

This causes Luna to fall down and Anna to quickly get back up. Anna changes her pressure point stance to a straight palm and strikes the right down the middle causing Luna to cough up blood. The palm strike also made Luna move a few paces back and made her fall straight on her back.

"That wasn't too cute from you Anna!", wheezed Luna as she he catching her breath back.

"I'm not going to be the weakling of the Fujimura Clan!", Anna declared.

"Ohoho! Is this out of love?!", joked Luna once again.

"L...L.....Love!", stumbled Anna.

Using this as an opportunity, Luna does a full strike into Anna's left shoulder. The Bubblegum Poison leaked out everywhere and was choking Anna.

"Yes Love! Everything I do is out of love for Giugiaro!", told Luna.

"Giugiaro?", questioned Anna.

"He is the Vice Captain to Master Beezlebub. We have know each other since we were young but he doesn't know that I love him because he is too dense. However, no matter what he does or where he goes I will follow him forever. I know deep down you will follow the same path as me for your Captain!", claimed Luna.

"Huh?! Why would I fall in love for a fool like him?!", raged Anna.

"You act all tsundere but that's just a front. You'd hate it if someone snatched him away or if he was extremely hurt. Admit it! You want to win to get his attention.", Luna pointed out.

"Whatever! I'll finish this now! Heal Offence: Pressure Point Rapid!", stated Anna.

She changed back to her Pressure Point stance and began to attack all the frontal points on her body. The pace of the attack became quicker and quicker with each strike to the point where there were puffs of smoke coming out the back of Luna's back.

Anna kept on striking all of the points until she could feel the Heal skin come off. Crash! The sword left Anna's body and healed back up as the Heal skin wore off.

Luna went crashing into the wall behind her bed and caused a massive hole in the wall. Anna went towards Luna to make sure she wasn't going to get back up and so that she can use the Demon Removal power to send her to the Good Demon Realm. She was about to use the move but then Luna muttered something.

"T...Thank you for defeating me cutie!", thanked Luna.

"What?!", said Anna in a confused tone.

"Me and Giugiaro.....", whispered Luna not revealing the whole conversation.

"Really?!", exclaimed Anna.

"Yes! Please send me to the other side....and also, make sure you come to terms with your feelings. I know with each attack that you pulled off, you were in some way shape or form was thinking about him.", grinned Luna.

"Stop it!", blushed Anna once more.

That was Luna's last words before she went onto the Good Demon Realm. She thought about what she said before she got up.

"Do I really have.....No! Keiichineko is the one I am in love with, right? Or is it a different type of love! Huuuh! I don't even know!", Anna thought to herself.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Anna was able to win but what did she find out from Luna? Who does she hold feelings for? Who will be re-appearing in the next chapter? Find out next time!!!!!