The Disappearance of Shinki Arc Chapter 4: Shuka's Attack!

"What was the Inu Realm trying to protect?!", asked Hebi.

"We can't reveal that as it's top secret. To this day we don't know when the Delta's will attack but we are prepared for it.", revealed Keiichineko.

"So the reason the Inu Realm fell was because of that parcel?!", gasped Hikari.

"Can we drop that topic?! This still doesn't explain why you are alive?! Selina!", shot Shinki.

"To continue, we.....", started Selina but she suddenly stopped.

Bang! A massive amount of energy collided in Suzuki's house causing the top of the house to blast open. Both Himari and Hana run up the stairs to find out what is going on.

"Suzuki! Why is are house under attack?!", yelled Himari as she entered the room.

Everyone takes a look outside to see a tall Inu Demon standing in front of their house with a crazed grin on his face.

"Oi! Oi! There you are! Selina!!! And look who's also here?!", shouted the demon.

"You're.....You're kidding me! Shuka!!", exclaimed Shinki.

"This gets better and better. Yozo said he saw that you was alive. Come with us....now!", told Shuka.

"What the hell is happening?! You're all supposed to be dead?!", panicked Shinki.

"You're a vital part of our plan, Shinki. We need you. What do you say? Ditch these wimps and come back to where you belong!", persuaded Shuka.

"This was a setup! Wasn't it, Selina-san?!", challenged Keiichineko.

"Leave this to me....", stated Suzuki as he got up.

"Wait! I haven't healed you yet!", complained Anna.

"I overheard everything. Shinki! I can sense she means no harm. Protect her!", ordered Suzuki.

"Wait.....", fretted Anna.

"Master Suzuki....", heaved Shinki.

"Demon Arts: Field Change!", chanted Suzuki.

A blue light surrounded both Shuka and Suzuki and they both vanished. Suzuki took Shuka away from his house and took him to the wrecked yard that is quite a far distance from his house.

There was humps of metal and rubble lying around wherever you looked. The floor was grey and bleak and full of cracks. It was a miracle that you could stand on the damaged flooring.

"You really took me to the dumps, huh, kid.", gibed Shuka.

"I don't know your relation to Shinki is but he's not going anywhere! He's apart of my clan now.", declared Suzuki.

"Ohhhhh! But he is our king and we need his power to accomplish our goal.", explained Shuka.

"Your goal?", questioned Suzuki.

"And that's none of your business, kid.", smirked Shuka.

"I see. Then it looks like I can't allow you to go further then.", replied Suzuki.

"I like your enthusiasm kid but if I don't get to Shinki, I know he will.", jested Shuka.

"Shut it! Fujimura Kempo Style: One Inch Gun!", called Suzuki.

He Speedstar'd over to Shuka and aimed for his face. Easily, Shuka grabbed Suzuki's punt arm and slammed him to the ground causing more of the ground to be damaged. Suzuki shook this off and unsheathed his blade and swung sideways. However, Shuka put his arm in the way and let the blade clash with that. To Suzuki's surprise, Shuka's arm turned a hot red colour.

"What the?!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Don't tell me you have never heard of this?! And you call yourself a Captain?! Hahahahaha!", laughed Shuka.

"Tsch! Take this! Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised!", yelled Suzuki.

As usual, Suzuki made a cross slash with his blade and swung it towards him but Shuka was able to to defend against it by coating both of his arms in this red stuff.

"It's called Demonia Coating. This can only be achieved at Commanders level and it's more of shielding and attacking mechanism. It strengthens the users skin or material while Demonia boosts the Energy attack.", Shuka spelt out.

"There's more to Demonia?!", bellowed Suzuki.

"Let me give you a taste!", grinned Shuka.

He Speedstar'd over to Suzuki and punched him square in the stomach. This was in the same place and at the same level of power that Secret Agent Number 7 did to Suzuki before this whole ordeal.

Suzuki went flying into the rubble behind but he got up quickly as he has no intention of giving up! He picks up his Suzaku and launches his next attack.

"Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike!", yelled Suzuki.

Shuka just glares Suzuki down and gives him a cocky smile. Just as Suzuki reached him, he coated his legs in Demonia and used Flashstar to bounce around him. Suzuki couldn't keep up with Shuka's movements as they were too quick for him to pick up on.

"Demon Arts: Inu Style: Wolf Stomp!", called Shuka.

Shuka ended forcefully kicking Suzuki in the back causing him to go flying forwards. He tries to get back up but Shuka was standing above him. Shuka picks him up and swings him side to side smacking him on the floor in the process. He throws him to the side and allowed him to sit on his back.

"Barely a warm up! And you call yourself the Captain of the Fujimura Clan?! Ha! Don't make me laugh!", teased Shuka.

"S.......Shut......your......fricking.......MOUTH!!!!!", raged Suzuki.

He got back up on his feet and let a massive of amount of Demon Energy surround it. He had also activated his Demonia. He used his Speedstar to go over to Shuka and strike his blade on his body but Shuka was already ready to deflect it. However, this was a feint from Suzuki and he Speedstar'd behind Shuka and stabbed the blade in his back.

"That was entertaining, kid. But you better pull that blade out soon or it's going to break. Oni-Chi: Weredog!", revealed Shuka.

Suzuki quickly pulled the blade out and Speedstar'd in front of Shuka. He watched on in fear as Shuka grew more taller and more hairier. His fangs became more pointer and his eyes became more wilder.

"This....is.....bad", worried Suzuki.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!