Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 1: Into the Revived Inu Realm!

Two weeks have passed since the dreaded day that Shinki left Suzuki and the others behind and that also means that the two week deadline is up! It is now time for our heroes to take on the task of invading the Revived Inu Realm and save Shinki.

"Is everyone set?", asked Suzuki.

"Nyahahahaha! Don't think we could be anymore prepared, Suzuki.", laughed Keiichineko.

"Let's see, if what Kotoro-san told is correct then.....aha! The Warp Portal to the Demon Realm has picked up the signal for the Inu Realm.", told Hebi.

"That's a relief! I thought that the signal would have been lost since the destruction of the Inu Realm.", said Anna in a relieved tone.

"Now then, let's press on forward and save Shinki!", vowed Suzuki.

"Yeah!!!!!", cheered everyone.

Now that they have picked up the signal for the Inu Realm, they opened up the portal to the forgotten land and went on forward towards their goal. As they entered the portal, Suzuki remembered back to what Kotoro said to them.

"Listen Suzuki, once you even step foot on that land, all of your Demon Energy will be picked up by them and then there is no escaping!", warned Kotoro.

"We understand! I don't care if they know that we are here! We will show off our strength and get Shinki back!", declared Suzuki.

They have now left the portal and have entered the retired land. Waste laid all around them and dust flew into their eyes as the wind carried it their way. The soil was as hard as rock and clumped up to the ground.

"This place is a mess.", pointed out Hebi.

"It hasn't been touched since the culling of the Inu Realm.", revealed Keiichineko.

They look to the side and see a massive chain being held down by large nail. The chain pointed to the sky but what the other side was attached to was not visible due to the unsettled dust.

"Do you think that's where the Inu Colony is?", wondered Hikari.

"I sense a lot of Demon Energy coming from the sky.", stated Suzuki.

Elsewhere up in the sky, there was a unit monitoring the ground for any intruders and to their surprise, they noticed Suzuki and the others down below.

"Load the Harpoon Canon and alert Master Rill! The Fujimura Clan is here", instructed one of the lookouts.

The other lookout saluted the and made his way to the canon room. He put the harpoons in the slots and prepared to fire. He looked down the lime green sight and lined the target up with Suzuki and the others. Dangling down near his head is the chain to release the harpoons. He full on yanks the chain and five harpoons shot out of the slots and blazed towards them.

"What's that in the distance?", gasped Anna.

Keiichineko closed his eyes and activated his Oni-Sense and noticed that the harpoons where coming towards them a high speeds.

"Leave this to me.", Hikari stood in.

"The stage is all yours. I believe in you, Hikari.", encouraged Suzuki.

Hikari let off a little smile as she enjoyed that compliment from Suzuki. She activated her 'Light Bow: Long Form: Millions of Arrows!' and fired it off in the direction of the harpoons. The one arrow turned into millions and the sheer strength of Hikari's power was enough to destroy the harpoons in seconds.

"Nyahahahahaha! Look at us shine!", smiled Keiichineko.

"Amazing!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Ahhhh! Master Suzuki! Did I do good? Did I make your heart fluster?", gleamed Hikari as she pounced on Suzuki.

"Stop squeezing me!", wiggled Suzuki.

"With that out of the way, it looks like the only way to infiltrate is by calming them chains.", theorised Hebi.

"Climb them chains! Are you insane?!", shrieked Anna.

"They aren't going to open the gates for us are they?", said Hebi sarcastically.

"Then what? Once we climb these chains, how do we get in?", questioned Anna.

"Huh? That's simple. I'll bust down the wall.", affirmed Suzuki.

"Nyahahaha! Seems like a plan.", chuckled Keiichineko.

"For crying out loud!!!!", complained Anna.

Meanwhile, in the main area of the Inu Colony, sat Rill and a stringed up Shinki. The room was full of thick grey metal and blue electric lights running through the walls to give it a space feel.

"It seems like your buddies have arrived, Shinki. Aren't you glad?", teased Rill.

"Why? They're only gonna get hurt! I don't deserve this!", sniffled Shinki.

"All I can say is....let the games begin!", smirked Rill.

*Thanks for reading Mysterious Ways! I hope you all enjoyed and if you did, make sure to leave a comment and vote to show your support!

Authors Note: I am finally back!!!! Sorry for the long delay! I had a very stressful back end to last week but I am ready to start again!