Shima Clan Arc Chapter 10: Round 5! The Terrifying Keiichineko!

Suzuki ran over to Shinki to see if he is fine but before he could get there, Shinki picked himself off the floor. Cuts and bruises are covered all over his body but somehow he was able to lift his body up.

"I'm sorry, Master Suzuki. My opponent is too strong.", apologised Shinki.

"Don't apologise! You did well in both battles. Just take a long rest.", comforted Suzuki.

He wrapped one of his arm around Shinki to help him move out of the way. He helped him get to Anna who healed him straight away. However, this isn't the time to concentrate on Shinki as it's time to see the curious cat in action. This round is Keiichineko vs Gaku!

"The battles are sure heating up! Now it's time for the second to last battle! Keiichineko of the Fujimura Clan vs Gaku of the Shima Clan! The battle will take place on....The School Roof!", announced The Creator.

They made their way up to the school roof and travelled up the long steps. Keiichineko helped Shinki and Suzuki carried Hebi on his back as he they were in no condition to do it their selves. The school roof had lots of air con equipment there put there was a large bit of land for the two contestants to fight.

"It's been a long time, Keiichineko.", said Gaku.

"Yes it has, Gaku.", replied Keiichineko.

"I've improved since then and know that I am the second strongest in this Clan!", gloated Gaku.

"What do you want me to do? Praise you, Gaku.", said Keiichineko sarcastically.

"Shut up! What I am trying to say is that I'm no longer weak. I can't wait to tear you limb from limb, you scum!", roasted Gaku.

"Oh and I'm so scared~nyaa! I will finish you before you can draw your sword.", stated Keiichineko with a sharp look in his eye.

"Ha! Try this Oni-chi!", gasped Gaku.

"You're too slow! Cat Moon Scatter Slash!", chanted Keiichineko.

Before Gaku could pull out his Oni-chi, Keiichineko was already one step ahead. He jumped into his path and quickly drew his sword which gave off black energy. The attack caused a black line to appear and then scatter. The result of this was a deep cut in Gaku's arm.

"OWWWW! You stupid cat! I'll kill you!", barked Gaku.

"This match will be over in a flash. Calling: Copy Cat Slash!", said Keiichineko.

Copy Cat Slash is Keiichineko's calling. This allows him to remember and learn all the slash like moves of his opponents. It's quite an over powered skill but in turn it takes up more spiritual energy than the original user. In total Keiichineko knows around 10 attacks, 5 of them being his own.

Leaving him with a deep wound, Gaku draws his sword and activates his Oni-chi which is called Stockpile. This is where he stocks up power for a certain period of time and releases it. Blue energy started to swirl around his body and bright blue light gathered around his hand.

Keiichineko disappeared and then reappeared in front of Gaku and launched of another attack called 'Two Point Slash'. Two Point Slash is a creation created by Keiichineko and usually used from a long range. This is where two air wave slashes go towards the enemy. This knocked back Gaku but his power was unfaded. Once again, Keiichineko disappeared and reappeared again and used Two Point Slash again.

"Stop moving so I can unleash hell upon you!", raged Gaku.

"I must admit I am surprised that none of you guys use Speedstar.", admitted Keiichineko.

Speedstar is the move that every superpower user can use. This ability can make the body move at the speed of light to keep your opponent off guard. It's a high level move but once you get the hack of it it is easy to learn.

Keiichineko kicks up a notch and uses this move multiple times in under a minute and makes it hard for Gaku to keep up. Gaku thinks he has tracked the pace of Keiichineko but before he knows it, Keiichineko was right in front of him again and he pulls off his Two Point Slash again.

Like before, this knocks Gaku off guard and and before he has time to recover, Keiichineko uses his Two Point Slash again. This keeps him on the ground and he ends up dispersing his Stockpile. Keiichineko strikes down on the wound he created before and makes it look like his arm is about to come off.

"Dammit! Dammit! How could I not pull off one attack! I am the second strongest in this Clan!", complained Gaku.

"Well isn't it obvious! I am the Vice Captain of the Good Demon Lord.", revealed Keiichineko.

"And that's it! Keiichineko that has won overwhelmingly! The score is now 3-2!", shouted The Creator.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Keiichineko went full in on Gaku leaving on of the strongest in the Shima Clan restless! The score is now 3-2 but there is still more to play for. Who will win in the battle between the Leaders! Find out next time!!!!!!