Character Descriptions 11

We are now entering the Capitani Leggeri arc! It is only a short one but is very important to the story going forward. I will be putting the characters in order of rank too. Now, without further ado, let me introduce you to the characters.

Ricognizione leggera (The Light Reacon):

Name: Yuri Kawano

Age: 21

Height: 5"3

About her: She is ranked First in the Light Reacons. She has been fighting since she was young but seemed to come into her own element at the age of 18.

Likes: Keeping herself to herself.

Dislikes: Prying people.

Looks: She has short black hair that goes down to the top of her neck. She wide black eyes and lovely pale skin. She normally wears a short black dress and has a fur scarf that hangs around her neck and shoulders.

Name: Hajime Yagami

Age: 21

Height: 6"0

About him: He is the Second rank in the Light Reacons. He burst onto the scene when he was only 15 years of age. He was labelled the 'Shining Student' but he not able to get out of the shadow of his all time rival, Yuri!

Likes: Tough Tests!

Dislikes: Not being able to go beyond.

Looks: He is a very muscular fellow and always stands tall. He has burning orange hair and orange eyes. He wears a navy blue kimono and keeps his blade in the belt of his kimono.

Name: Haru Hayakawa

Age: 19

Height: 5"2

About her: She is ranked third in the Light Reacons. Haru burst onto the scene just a year before Suzuki did. Her claim to fame was due to her excellent ability of knowing when Delta's are going to appear. She admires Suzuki's rise to glory and wants to know more about his story.

Likes: Intriguing People.

Dislikes: Dull colours.

Looks: She has long dark green hair and light green eyes. She wears a black kimono with a white lining inside. She has green patches on the shoulders and elbows of her kimono.

The Capitani Leggeri (The Light Captains):

Name: Mr Bushido

Age: 55

Height: 5"9

About him: Mr Bushido is the first Captain of the Capitani Leggeri. He is a veteran in the Good Demon Realm. He has taught lots of young and upcoming talents to be the best version of themselves that they can be. Rumours have it that he is the closest to being the next Good Demon Lord if anything was to happen to Master Akimitsu.

Likes: Tea

Dislikes: Conversations that go nowhere.

Looks: He wears a nice white cardigan with cream pants and brown leather shoes. He also has a long black scarf wrapped around his neck. He has silver hair and grey eyes. There are few freckles under each eye too.

Name: Rin Miyashiro

Age: 32

Height: 5"5

About her: Rin is the second Captain of the Capitani Leggeri. She is the best medic in the entire Good Demon Realm. She has patients all of her patients that have had critical damage in a matter of minutes. She is the Godmother of advanced medical techniques.