Manakin Village Arc Chapter 5: To the Village!

"That's such a sad story, Suzuki. I'm glad you found peace after that incident.", comforted Anna.

"Don't worry, Suzuki. Me and WonderDog will train you to be the strongest, right WonderDog!", encouraged Keiichineko.

"It's Shinki! But yes! I will help Master Suzuki with all my might!", vowed Shinki.

"I will also get stronger to help you in your fight, Suzuki!", chirped Hebi.

"You Guys....Thank you!", Suzuki thanked.

Now that they discussed Suzuki's past, the Clan began to get there things ready and put on the cloaks so they don't get infected by the Mana particles.

"Well, now that we are ready for the Manakin Village, we can now leave! And not only that....Lord Akimitsu gave us a warp portal so we can get right there!", revealed Keiichineko.

"There's such a thing?!", questioned Suzuki.

"Of course! Anything you dream of, the Demon Realm will have an invention of it. Just shows how far behind the Human Realm is Nyahahahahahaha!!", laughed Keiichineko.

"Okay we get!", sighed Suzuki.

Keiichineko put the portal down and a big blue circle with massive white swirls popped up. Without hesitation, everyone walks through the circle to get start the mission to find and send Beezlebub to the Good Demon Realm for a trail.

Suzuki stopped before entering and thought about the statement Ayaka made before he left and just said sorry out loud. After looking gloom, he began to smile once more and ran through the portal. As he step through, Suzuki fell face first into the dusty pit that was the Manakin Village.

"What the hell is this place?", complained Suzuki as he was pulling his head out of the ash.

"I would suggest wiping your face and jumping up off there, Suzuki. It will hurt if you leave it on.", suggested Keiichineko.

"Huh? OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!", screamed Suzuki as he was quickly scrubbing his face.

The ash is like kryptonite to Demons as it's made up of mana that Onmyouji use. The colour of the ash was a deep dark red and the sky was pure black. The trees around them were as big as a mountain and the atmosphere was dead quiet. Compared to the Human Realm, this realm was just bleak. Suzuki looked around and could not seen any signs of life.

"It's really quiet this place.", Suzuki pointed out.

"Just how I like it!", stated Hebi.

"The difference between here and any other realm is stellar.", said Anna.

"Yet it produces the most peculiar creatures.", Shinki added.

"Yeah. Not only do they produce human like beings, they also produce monster demons or, as they are mainly known as, Zolvak.", Keiichineko told.

"Zolvak? What are they?", quizzed Suzuki

"So, there are fully fledged demons which can transfer into human forms which we use to blend in with the humans.", began Keiichineko.

"But your ears are still on show!", Suzuki called out.

"Shut up! I'm getting to that! Ahem! Anyway, the fully fledged demons live in The Good Demon Realm, Dark Demon Realm, Worlds Destination and even the Delta Realm and Pelican Realm. Like Kotaro explained, Delta's and Pelicans are races to which have demon blood in them and they too have the ability to have human forms. Now, there is Zolvaks that live mainly in the Manakin Village. They look like your typical monsters that are on 4 legs and look like they will pounce you any minute. However, they have a second stage where they grow to have facial like features and stand on 2 legs. An example of this is is Colossal (2nd Chapter). Finally, we have the Demi-Demons which is you, Suzuki.", Keiichineko explained.

"Very informative. We should have long explanation in every chapter now.", joked Suzuki.

Now that Keiichineko explained what Zolvaks are, they continue on their journey to the Village and ask around for Beezlebub. They walked for miles and miles and it felt like they kept passing the same place over and over again. However, there continued boredom was about to come to an end. Why you may ask? It's because a wild Zolvak has appeared!

"Why did he make it sound like a wild P*kemon has appeared~nyaa.", thought Keiichineko.

"Why do you always have to point stuff like this out?", Suzuki questioned.

The wild Zolvak stood on four legs and had a dark purple body. Its eyes were wild like a cheetah and it's teeth were thick like a mammoths tusks.

It started to move slowly towards are protagonists and then kicked into second gear. The Zolvak pounced for Anna but Hebi pulled out his Snake Whips and made sure the snakes fangs sunk deep into the Zolvaks deep skin.

He sent an electrical burst down the snake to electrocute the monster but all it did was knock it off balance. The Zolvak breathed out and a purple gas came out of its mouth. Hebi pulled his Snake Whips away instantly to avoid whatever is coming out of its vulgar mouth.

"Everyone be careful! That is poisonous gas!", exclaimed Anna.

Now wary of what it is, the others live on the side of caution as the Zolvak attacks. Shinki pulls out his blade and called out his Calling. He chanted, "Enraged Beast: Blitz!", and charged forward to the Zolvak. The filthy creature exhaled out its venomous breath but Shinki used Speedstar and moved above it.

The creature looked above in shock as he saw the bright blade shining towards him. Slash! The blade pierced through its tough neck and burst as the Blitz blade made a small burst when the blade pierced its body. Shinki removed the blade and swung his blade to remove the blood.

As they thought all was well, they went back on the move but the Zolvak got back up for one last attack. It built up it's speed and charged towards Suzuki. He brings up his Rise power and uses his 'Rise: Deluxe' but that was a big mistake. As the punch connected, the Zolvak dispersed and turned into poisonous gas causing Suzuki to inhale it all.

"Suzuki!", Anna gasped.

"This is bad! Anna you've got to heal him! Quick!", fretted Keiichineko as he saw a poisoned Suzuki fall to the ground.

"I've dealt with poison before but not this type of poison! What should I do?", panicked Anna.

"Don't worry, I'll save him!", called out a voice.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! Suzuki has been poisoned by that rascal of a Zolvak! But who is the voice that said they will save Suzuki?! Find out next time!!!!!!!