Inu Colony Invasion Arc Chapter 16: Welcome Back WonderDog!

"You don't seize to surprise me, Suzuki Fujimura."

"Well thank you, Rill."

"It's a shame that I have to end you here, you would have been a great addition to our Revived Clan."

"Dream on!"

"Hahahaha! You're just like the rest of them. Just trample over something that you don't understand. You see this as these self righteous beings but the fact of the matter is that you are small. You have no right to decide whether what I am doing is right or wrong! You're just trying to force your own form of justice onto me and I don't like it!"

Feeling the rage build inside of Rill, Suzuki stands on guard for an attack. However, that was far from what was going on.

"Void: Directional Change!"

  Suddenly, the Void room began to change. Rill was standing still looking smug while the whole rooms direction was changing. It was like gravity was pulling them in all the opposite directions. However, as Suzuki has his senses heightened, he could feel what direction he should go in.

"This is all whack! I guess I am going to have to use this!"

Trying to get past the fact Rill changed the surroundings, Suzuki was able to push himself forward with the power of his 'Demon Arts: Demon Blast' by putting his hands behind his back. As he reached the middle, he eased on the power of the blast and yelled at Rill.

"This is it! Your reign over this Revived Realm is over! Demon Arts: Demon Blast!!!!"

He raised his left hand towards Rill and let rip a powerful attack. Being consumed with rage, Rill lost his focus and wasn't able to defend it in time.

Bang!

The power rained on him like a fast flowing torrent. It was all over for Rill.....

"Is.....Is that the final shot?!"

"IT'S NOT OVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

"He's not down yet? Wait! This overflow in energy, it doesn't feel right."

Golden Demon Energy swirled around Rill but it looked like he was in pain. Blood dripped from his eyes and it looked like his skin was tearing. It was as if his body was burning alive...

"Wait! Stop, Rill!!! If you carry on, you'll die!"

"Like I care. If it knocks a pebble out of the way, then it is worth it. If I fall, Yozo will carry our will. The Good Demon Realm and the Haul Bringer will fall to the hands of us and to the hands of the Nova Kingdom!"

"Stop this nonsense!"

Suzuki runs over to Rill to snap some sense into him but it was too late. The power was too overwhelming that his body just bursted into nothingness.

Suzuki remembered back to what Keiichineko told him right at the beginning of their adventure. If you consume yourself with too much Oni-Chi, your body will pay the price and in this sense, Rill paid the price with his life.

"Dammit!! God Dammit!!"

"Why are you upset, Master Suzuki?"

"Shinki.....I'm sorry to tell you this but.......but when Rill dies, so does all the others."

"Huh? What do you mean? You can't be serious! Then.....Selina.....Selina!"

".......Yeah......."

"Nooooooo!!!!!"

Shinki yelled out a loud booming voice that echoed through the room. Just when he thought that he got his beloved Selina back, she was taken away from him once again.