Attack on Cat Palace Arc Chapter 3: Hitsora's Betrayal!

"What the hell was that?!", quizzed Suzuki.

"Has our time come! Has our attacker finally shown themselves?!", lamented Hikari.

"We have no time to waste! Let's go!", coached Suzuki.

Both of them left the room and made their way to where the explosion was. The explosion came from the main garden which sat in the middle of the whole Palace. As they entered the greenery, they noticed a puff of black smoke coming from the centre. The others also approached the black smoke at the same time but before they could investigate what it was, a shadowy figure came out of the smoke.

"No way!", exclaimed Hikari.

"Why?! WHY!", shouted Naoyuki.

"Who is he?!", asked Suzuki.

"It's my brother, Hitsora!", gasped Hikari.

"What?!", blurted Suzuki.

"Heh! Hahahahahaha! Finally my time to strike has come. Prepare yourselves!", laughed Hitsora as he drew his sword.

"Shinki! Anna! You guys get Princess Hikarineko and the others out of here. Me, Keiichineko and Hebi will take him on.", ordered Suzuki.

Shinki and Anna ask them to come along with them but they couldn't move. They stood there frozen, seeing their beloved son and brother causing such evil acts. Hitsora bends his head down and grabs the handle of his sword. In his line of vision was his mother and father who was stood there in absolute fear. With the bloodthirst of a killer, he Speedstar's over to them to kill them in one fell swoop but Suzuki was able to stop him by jumping in front of them using his blade to fend him off.

"What the hell are you doing?! I know it's a shock that your son is the traitor but you was prepared for someone to betray you! You need to get going or it's over for you!", yelled Suzuki.

"Master Suzuki...", sniffled Hikari.

"Go!", commanded Suzuki.
Knowing that Suzuki can't do his job to protect them if they are there, Hikari and Kiyoshi snapped Naoyuki and Asumineko out of their confused state and ran away along with Anna and Shinki. Now that they went in the distance Suzuki, Keiichineko and Hebi surround the exit they went through to stop Hitsora from getting to them.

"So you guys are the Fujimura Clan, huh. I couldn't ask for better opponents to fight against using my new power!", smirked Hitsora.

"New power?", questioned Suzuki.

"I'll reveal that in plenty of time. Well saying that, I can only sense one person who is worthy of my new power and that is that cat over there.", pointed out Hitsora.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment? I'm flattered nyahahahahaha!", chuckled Keiichineko.

"This isn't time to be flattered!", called out Hitsora as he went in to strike Keiichineko.

"Hebi do it!", told Suzuki.

"Okay! Snake Whips: Scaly Shield!", chanted Hebi.

Just like normal, Hebi sent out his Snake Whips and curled them in front of Keiichineko. The body of the Snake Whips began to expand and join together to form a shield. Hitsora's blade collided with the scales of the shield causing sparks to fly off the clash. Hitsora Speedstars away from the the front of Hebi's shield to the back of him and swiped his sword up on Hebi's back. Blood came dripping out of Hebi's back but he did not fall.

"He just caught me! I put up my Calling just in time!", said Hebi as his appearance was changing into his calling.

Hitsora then turned his attention to Keiichineko and Speedstar'd towards him. Keiichineko didn't flinch from his obvious intentions. Hitsora lifted his blade up and swung down swiftly but Keiichineko stuck his sword in the way and pushed him back. Keiichineko then launched off a 'Two Point Slash' and directed them towards Hitsora, however Hitsora was able to deflect them easily and went back towards Keiichineko and swung his blade wildly towards him. Clash! Clash! Clash! Both of their blades went back and forth an high speed ping pong match. The blades crashed with such vigorous intent that you could feel the tension in each strike. Finally, they cross there blades together and hold it there, pushing each intensely to gain the upper hand.

"Quick Hebi! Launch a long range attack while Keiichineko has him right where we want him!", yelped Suzuki.

"Snake Whips: Fang Thunder!", called Hebi.

Hebi sent his Snake Whips towards Hitsora once more and let his snakes dig their razor shape fangs into Hitsora. However, this didn't go to plan as Hitsora moved his blade away from Keiichineko's and kicked him away from him. He looked at the Snakes hurdling towards and swung at their heads. Knowing these are technically Hebi's hands, Suzuki steps in and stops him from slicing the snakes scaly head off.

"The pressure coming off this sword! So you're also a Cursed Blade user as well!", revealed Hitsora.

"You're one as well!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"How interesting! Well, I Guess I'll reveal my Calling! Dance around! Gemello 50%.", Hitsora called forth.

Not knowing what is about to happen, Suzuki jumps back and lets Hitsora new form take place. As he called his Cursed Blade forward, black angel like wings grew out of his back and a red curved pattern grew under his right eye. His fangs widened and the chaotic smile on his face grew larger. His eyes turned from his usual golden colour to an emerald green colour keeping his cat pupil effect. His blade grew from a normal Katana into a two large Ram Dao swords that were tied by a 10cm chain.

"50%! I can't even draw out any of its power on whim and he can draw out 50?!", fretted Suzuki.

"This is bad, Suzuki!", worried Hebi.

"The true battle begins here! Stay on your guards everyone!", warned Keiichineko.

Despite Keiichineko's warning, it was all too late....

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! What does Hitsora's Gemello do? Will Suzuki and the others be able to defend against him? Find out next time!!!!!