The Disappearance of Shinki Arc Chapter 3: The Last Surviour!

"I've come to pick up a parcel for Tobei Inu.", told Shinki as he handed the ticket over to the lady at the desk.

"Please give me on moment.", smiled the receptionist.

She walked off into the back to go and find the parcel that Shinki requested. While he was waiting for her return, he headed over to the empty seats and sat down in the waiting area. While he was sat there waiting, he saw a man come bursting into the room screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs about an incident that is taking place. Curious as to what he was saying, Shinki got off the seat and moved in closer to fully hear what he is saying.

"Bad news! Bad news! The whole Inu Realm.......has been slaughtered.", announced the man.

Shinki could feel his heart fall straight to his stomach. The whole room around him felt like it was spinning and he couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Wha.....What do you mean that the whole Realm has been slaughtered?", stuttered Shinki.

"You're.......Oh no! I'm......I'm so sorry to tell you this Prince Shinki but......but the it's gone. Your home is gone.", sniffled the man.

"Don't give me that bullshit?! What do you mean it is gone?!", yelled Shinki.

"There has been an order from Master Akimitsu not to enter the Inu Realm as there is a major threat there. It seems like a Delta has entered and killed almost all of the Realm on his own.", revealed the man.

"You've.....You've got to be kidding me", teared up Shinki as he heard the news.

"That's horrible!", fretted a female bystander.

"What's going to happen to the Inu Realm?!", wondered a male bystander.

Shinki leaves his position in the collection office and heads back towards the Inu Realm to confirm whether what he was hearing was true.

"Wait! Your parcel!", shouted the female receptionist.

She passed the parcel down to everyone and ended up getting it to Shinki. Whatever the parcel was, it came in a small cubed box. He slipped the parcel into his pocket and carried on running to the exit at full speed.

Meanwhile at the Inu Realm, Tenma stood victories over King Tobei's body. He pulled out his scythe from his wound riddle body and cleaned the blade from the blood by flinging his blade up and down forceful.

"I thought you was going to hold out? I thought you said you'd try and defeat me but look.....you as useless as a fish out of water.", gibed Tenma as he forced his foot on his wounds.

Just as he was about to jest Tobei even more, he felt a small pebble hit the back of his head. He slowly turns around and notices that Rill and the others were standing scarcely behind him.

"L....Leave King Tobei alone!!!!!!", shouted Rill.

"Heh! Stupid Brat! You should have ran away while you had the chance.", cackled Tenma.

The Delta moved closer and closer to these courageous youngsters and struck a massive amount of fear into them. They clenched onto each other as they knew it was over for them. King Tobei tried to muster his last bit of strength left but it was not enough. Slash! Tenma sliced diagonally and caught every single one of them.

King Tobei let out a big scream as he was hopeless in saving them. Tenma turned his attention back to Tobei and decided of finish him off. Swing! It was over! Tobei's life had ended in that instant.

"Heh! What a bore! Not even the Inugami Light was enough to entertain me but I guess my objective was complete.", Tenma thought out loud.

"Your.....objective?!", questioned Shinki.

"There's one left, huh?", grinned Tenma as he turned around.

"Dad! Selina! Rill!", shouted Shinki as he ran over to there bodies.

"It's over....they are dead.", stated Tenma coldly.

Shinki's body froze. He didn't know what to do with himself. The words of the man at the station and Tenma flowed through his mind.

"Dead? There all dead?! B....But why?! I.....I can't handle this.", panicked Shinki.

"Hehe! It's over for you dogs! You got to close to the truth and look where that took you? To death that's where! Hahahahaha! DIE!!!!!!", laughed Tenma psychotically.

Clash! Something stood in the way of Tenma. Something strong and powerful with the will that can't be broken. It was no one other than.....Master Akimitsu!

"Keiichineko! Get the boy out of here!", commanded Akimitsu.

"Nyahahahaha! No need to yell! Let's go!", meowed Keiichineko as he grabbed Shinki and took cover.

As Keiichineko picked up Shinki, he noticed that he was already unconscious from all the shock he received. He lead him down on the floor and watched over him while keeping an eye on Master Akimitsu and Tenma.

"Wow! Wow! The Good Demon Lord has come to greet me?!?! What an honor! But I can't stay around to mess around with you even though it would be fun!", smirked Tenma.

"Why have you done this?!", ordered Akimitsu.

"Why?! Oh I think you know why? This is goodbye for now but always remember that this shitty peaceful Realm you created will be thrown into chaos. We will get our hands on it !", claimed Tenma as he activated his Warp portal and backed into it.

"I see.....", sighed Akimitsu knowing full well what he is on about.

Master Akimitsu let Tenma get away and Speedstar'd his way to where Keiichineko and Shinki was. He whispered in Keiichineko's ear what the whole ordeal was about and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you serious?! Dammit! What are we going to do?!", cursed Keiichineko.

"We are going to get this in the good hands of my former Clan Captains.", revealed Akimitsu as he reached into Shinki's pocket and pulled the parcel out.

"Now then, shall we get him to an hospital to get checked out?", asked Keiichineko.

"That's right! I'll get a team of medics to examine every body here to see if one is alive still.", announced Akimitsu.

And so, both Keiichineko and Akimitsu left the realm with Shinki and thought up there next plan to protect what the Inu Realm was attempting to protect....

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!