Beezlebub Arc Chapter 9: Loss of Control!

"That's an amazing amount of Demon Pressure you are emitting! What are you going to do with it?!", thought Beezlebub.

"Calm down Suzuki!", fretted Anna.

However, Anna's words fell on deaf ears and Suzuki carried on consuming himself in rage. The Demon Energy began envelop around Suzuki and he accepted it. Then, the energy dispersed away from Suzuki and to everyones surprise Suzuki's appearance had changed. His eyes turned from light brown to a crimson red. His hair went from the colour of brown to black hair with a white patch nears his crown.

"What's happened to you, Suzuki?!", worried Anna.

"Amazing! This is your Demon Form, isn't it?!", smiled Beezlebub.

Suzuki just stood there and didn't respond to anyone. His energy levels were through the roof and was strong enough to cause more density to the room they were in. Suzuki took one step forward and he quickly ended up near Beezlebub. There was a black energy skull wrapped around his fist but was spiralling out of control. Beezlebub was able to stand out the way but Suzuki was able to land a hit by transferring the energy to his foot and kicking him.

"How?! How have you done this?! What the hell are you?!", panicked Beezlebub as he was shocked to get hit by Suzuki.

"This Energy....something isn't right. This energy is going to kill him.", fretted Anna once more.

Suzuki went in with a kick once more but once again Beezlebub moved out of the way. Using his his strength rising stockpile, he puts all of his strength into hitting Suzuki at the back of his head. This sends Suzuki flying into the wall behind Beezlebub. Suzuki quickly gets back up quickly and starts moving towards. To stop him from proceeding any further, Beezlebub launches off a Demon Blast but Suzuki carries on running towards it with his head taking all the damage. Blood  came dripping from his forehead and ran all the way down his face.

"Where did this resistance come from?! Well take this! Demon Arts: Ricochet Beam!", chanted Beezlebub.

Just like Giugiaro, the beams have bounced off all the walls and hit directly at Suzuki.However, Suzuki put his palm out and grabbed hold of the power and threw it to one side. Suzuki then charged his fist so that he can use his 'One Inch Skull Punch' and ran towards Beezlebub. Beezlebub predicted this and decided to counter it with his power. Clash! Both of their fist collided which caused a black circle of energy to expand from their fists. Suzuki pushed even further and it made Beezlebub fist cave in. As he saw the chance, Suzuki took this opportunity and made his fist collide in Beezlebub's stomach. Since it was Suzuki's strongest move this caused great impact and this time sent Beezlebub crashing across the room.

"This.....this is.....great!!!! I need your power! Join me Suzuki!", beamed Beezlebub.

"Shut it!", said Suzuki coldly.

To keep up the momentum, Suzuki pounced on the opportunity and used his 'Skull Deluxe Bullet' and barraged him into oblivion. Suzuki kept going and going until he could feel his muscles split. To try and and stop his fierce attack, Beezlebub let off a 'Demon Stun Bullet' to flash Suzuki. He put his strength rising stockpile to his feet and kicked him in the chest to wind him. With a crazed look on his face, Beezlebub uses a Speedstar to go behind Suzuki and used 'Demon Arts: Railgun'. This pummelled Suzuki's back making it feel like his back shattered into pieces. Suzuki violently coughed up blood as it made a great big stain on the floor. Beezlebub picked him up by grabbing his face and squeezing tight.

"You're the first weakling to cause me such grief. You have potential yet you waste it in the Good Demon Realm! Be like your father and join the dark side.", Beezlebub encouraged.

"Don't...you...ever...lump...him...with....ME!", shouted Suzuki.

Not listening to a word he says, Beezlebub thrust Suzuki to ground and and sets off a stockpiled 'Demon Blast' at right in Suzuki's face.

"SUZUKI!!!!", yelled Anna.

"This is over.... Demon Arts Stockpile: High Level: Three Hells!", declared Beezlebub.

Beezlebub put his hands together to make a triangle and aimed it at Suzuki. As he did three balls  formed at each points of the triangle. One looked like it had a fire attribute to it, one looked like it had a dark purple glare to it and the other was a black ball with a red outline to it. The fire ball made its way to Suzuki and entered his body. As it entered his body, flames came bursting out, the other two followed and more energy bursted out of his body. It was over. Keiichineko is sealed and Suzuki has taken too much damage from his Demon Form and Beezlebub. Anna doesn't have the right ability to take on Beezlebub. This is the end of the Fujimura Clan. Stab!

"That's strike number one!", stated a mysterious voice.

"Took you long enough....Shinji!", smiled Keiichineko.

"You're awake, Keiichineko.", blurted Anna.

"He got me good but the disappearance of Suzuki's presence woke me up!", explained Keiichineko.

"Karen! Get the boy and Anna out of here.", ordered Shinji.

"Okay!", agreed Karen.

Karen ran over to Suzuki and picked him up and put him on her shoulders. She grabbed Anna by the hand and they ran towards the exit.

"Like I'll let that happen. Demon Arts: High Level: Despair Blast", exclaimed Beezlebub.

He put his palm out and aimed it towards Anna and Karen. The same black and red light from his previous attack came gushing out towards the them. Shinji Speedstar into the power and put his sword in there and made the attack split into two.

"I never expected you to use the Summoning Ball.", joked Shinji.

"I didn't either but it we have truly been done over here.", Keiichineko lamented.

"Don't worry, the boy will be alright. I'm sure of it.", consoled Shinji.

"You're right. Now let's not put his hard word to waste.", vowed Keiichineko.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Suzuki tried his best to defeat Beezlebub but his power was overwhelming. Now it's Shinji's and Keiichineko's turn to help with the escape. Will Suzuki survive this? Find out next time!!!!!!