Attack on Cat Palace Arc Chapter 10: The Showcase of the Fujimura Style!

"Suzuki! Let me heal you!", said Anna.

"Sorry Anna, this isn't the time for it. His bloodlust is through the roof!", exclaimed Suzuki.

After he said that, he grabbed his sword that was stuck in the ground and used his Skywalk ability once more and made his way to take on Hitsora once more. 

As he left, a tear began to roll down Anna's soft cheek and let out a little cry saying, "You idiot....Suzuki."

"Let's end this! Hitsora!", yelled Suzuki.

"Let's!", smirked Hitsora.

To re-begin the battle, Suzuki repeatedly kept swinging his sword in the direction of Hitsora but he was blocking the flurry of attacks by hitting his sword away with his Gemello. Hitsora then built up some strength and shoved Suzuki off his pace and went in with his 'Gemello: Bull Thrust!' and caught the side of Suzuki's body. Not letting up, Hitsora comes in with another moved called 'Gemello: Scissor Cut!'. This is where Hitsora crosses his blades over one another to make a scissor shape. He Speedstar'd towards Suzuki in a flash and then SLASH! Once the timing was right, Hitsora opened up his blade and caused to more deep cuts on Suzuki's sides.

"You're a resilient fellow. Most of my victims would be dead after the attacks have casted upon you.",  complimented Hitsora in a cheeky manner.

"I won't fall. No matter how many injuries I sustain! I will beat you!", vowed Suzuki while looking in pain.

"Your death! Let's finish this! Gemello: Bull Thrust!", chanted Hitsora.

"Like I'd let that happen again! Fujimura Style: Rise Point!", countered Suzuki.

Rise Point is a move that is infused with a Demon Arts move and Suzuki's Demon Energy. The Demon Arts move is called 'Demon Arts: Planetary Winds' which is build up of low pressured wind energy. Infusing this with a his Demon Energy makes him able to have that wind energy flow to the point of his sword. Once their swords collided, the pressures of Suzuki's sword made Hitsora move back a bit. Suzuki followed up this chance by going in with a 'Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike' and his hit was successful. Blood burst out of Hitsora's body diagonally and his face dropped when he saw it. Not giving in, Suzuki came in with another new move called 'Fujimura Style: Swift Swipe!'. He begins to swipe diagonally once more and then swiftly comes back by changing his grip from handshake to hammer and swiping to the side.

"The form change mid move! How's he done that?!", gasped Naoyuki.

"He learnt how to do that in the past 3 weeks. The way he took up the sword and adapted to it so quickly is amazing.", praised Keiichineko.

"What the hell is happening?! Where is this power coming from?! He never gave off this energy before?!", wondered Hitsora as he Speedstar'd away from Suzuki to regain some stamina.

"I need to end this quickly. At this rate, if I keep moving, I'll end up bleeding out. Not only that, I can't maintain Skywalk for much longer. I need to finish this!", thought Suzuki.

Knowing that the clock is ticking, Suzuki prepares another attack to finish the fight but it wasn't going to go his way. Regaining from his shock, Hitsora begins to launch his 'Gemello: Blade Propeller!' and speedstar'd himself to Suzuki. Hitsora goes in for the kill but Suzuki was one step ahead, he quickly speedstar'd himself away from the attack and recomposed himself.

"I'm going to end this!", declared Suzuki.

"Bring it!", shouted Hitsora with a widened and angered face.

"Suzuki! Let me help! Heal Skin!", Anna insisted.

She makes her hands into a triangle shape and a nice warm white glow wrapped around Suzuki. Some of his wounds began to heal and some of Suzuki's Demon Energy was coming back to him. He takes a deep breath and let the newly gained Demon Energy flow around his body. Eyes filled with determination, Suzuki then calls his attack called 'Fujimura Style: Bone Dance!' and speedstar'd his way in front of Hitsora at a rapid speed. Then he went in for the kill swiping every time he appeared in front of Hitsora. Not taking the attacks anymore, Hitsora swings his sword around and around and was able to catch Suzuki with his sword. Not letting this drag him down, Suzuki goes in for one more attack called 'Fujimura Style: Skull Multi-point Jab!'. This is where he jabs the opponent multiple amount of times at a rapid speed, something similar to his 'Rise: Deluxe Bullet'.

"Stop!!!!!", fumed Hitsora as he used the flat end of the blade to smack him away.

"I'm not done!!!!!! Let's try this! I'll infuse the Demon Arts: Planetary Wind into my fist and combine it with my Deluxe Skull One Inch Punch! Fujimura Style: Deluxe Meteor!", chanted Suzuki.

Using this as his final move, Suzuki speedstar'd side to side to build up momentum and then rocketed himself towards Hitsora. Seeing this rocket come closer to him, he crosses his blades once more and Suzuki's fist collided with the blade. BANG!!! The power was too strong that Hitsora's block was useless. He went crashing back at the speed of light looking like a meteor looking for its place to crash. Hitsora tried to regain control by flapping his wings but it was not helping him at all. Hitsora looked behind and saw that he would end up crashing into a wall but someone came in clutch to stop him from doing that.

"Stop being a nuisance! Hitsora", complained the mysterious woman as she came out of the Warp Portal.

"Hahahaha. It seems like you've trashed the place, Hitsora.", laughed the mysterious man.

"Sakura! Arata!", blurted Hitsora.

"Well, well! You've done a great job, Hitsora!", praised another Mysterious voice.

"You've got to be kidding me!", panicked Keiichineko.

"This Demon Energy....its crushing.", shivered Shinki.

"Old Man!", fretted Suzuki.

 *Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! Shinra has now shown up and at the most serious time! How will the Fujimura Clan pull through?! Find out next time!!!