Keiichineko's Past Arc Chapter 7: Keiichineko's Oni-Chi! Nekogami Light!

Still feeling the rage inside, Keiichineko puts on his game face and prepares himself to take on a strong opponent.

"Keep calm, Keiichineko. Remember everything you have been taught. First, infuse your body with Demonia and keep focused.", Keiichineko thought to himself.

Keiichineko closed his eyes and took a stance. Ice white Demon Energy wrapped itself around him while hints of red merged itself into the Demon Energy.

"So you can use Demonia too. Let's see how strong yours is! Is it Cadet, Commander or is it Overlord?!", wondered Takuma.

There are three tiers to Demonia. The first tier is Cadet's Demonia. This is the weakest out of all the 3 tiers. Servant's Demonia can grant the user an extra boost in terms of fighting against any other Special Powered user but it can't register or counter when a user uses Oni-Sense Prediction or Oni-Sense Lock on. Then there is the middle tier, Commander's Demonia. This the most commonly used Demonia that is used. It is four times stronger than Cadet's Demonia and can register and counter Oni-Sense Prediction and Oni-Sense Lock on. Finally, there is the Overlord's Demonia. The highest tier of Demonia you could possibly achieve. This is fifty times stronger than Commander's Demonia but it is very rare to achieve this type of Demonia as it requires a lot of time and Demon Energy to achieve.

Keiichineko uses his Speedstar and gets up close to Takuma. He swings his sword across his face but Takuma tilted his head back completely dodging the live blade. A great amount of wind pressure came from the swing in his blade causing a little cut to develop on his cheek. Smirking in confidence, Takuma put most of his Demon Energy to his hand and forced the Speedstar power down his arm. He called 'Demon Arts: Demon's Palm' and thrusted his palm in the middle of Keiichineko's chest. Due to the speed and power behind the move, it sent Keiichineko flying towards the back of the wall. The move was that strong that Keiichineko coughed up high amount of blood and also broke a rib in the process.

"How did you like that, Keiichineko? Powerful, right?! Not only did the Speedstar put power in that thrust, Demonia had a helping hand into it. Now then, what type of Demonia do you think I have?", provoked Takuma.

"Dammit! I'm struggling to breathe! He really did a number on my rib!", cursed Keiichineko while thinking.

"Too scared to answer? Well, I'll let you taste my wrath! Catena Del Peso: Choke Clutch!", smirked Takuma.

He threw his chains over Keiichineko and manipulated them to slowly wrap around Keiichineko's neck. As the chains got closer, Keiichineko could feel the immense amount of power flowing off the chains and began to panic until he remembered what Lianna told him.

"Prom...ise....me that you'll protect Anna."

As that line entered his mind, he found a new lease of life within him.

"I REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!! NOT UNTIL I AVENGE HER!!!!!!!!", Keiichineko shouted at the top of his lungs.

As he began to think more positively, he started to unleash more of his true power. White Demon Energy covered the whole room which made Takuma back off a little bit due to him being wary.

"ONI-CHI: NEKOGAMI LIGHT!!!!!!!", roared Keiichineko.

The Demon Energy surged through every blood cell in Keiichineko's body. Everything on his body turned into a pure white colour even including his clothes. The hair on top of his began to stand up as the Demon Energy soared out of control. Finally, the Demon Energy settled and glowed around him. The power he generated was that strong that it made Keiichineko close his right eye. Blood flowed from the lacrimal due to the immense amount of power.

"N...Nekogami?!", panicked Takuma.

Keiichineko put one foot forward and ended up damaging the floor with the crazy amount of power he is producing. Within a blink of the naked eye, Keiichineko suddenly appeared in front of Takuma. He clenched his right fist tightly and quickly punched him square in the face. Due to the strength and speed of the punch, teeth came flying out of Takuma's mouth and he ended up breaking Takuma's nose. 

Takuma quickly began to manipulate his chains once more to bring down Keiichineko but it was useless. Keiichineko just glared at the chains and he ended up destroying them in an instant. Once again, Keiichineko flashed in front of Takuma again this time forcefully kicking him in the side of the ribs. Takuma went rolling and tumbling across the floor and quickly raised his head to see that Keiichineko was already standing above him. Keiichineko grabs him by the head and lifts him up giving him a angry glare as he does so.

"To think you are the you are reincarnation of the Nekogami Light! That must mean that someone related to you is the Nekogami Dark as I have not heard of a new young Nekogami Dark since he was raised!", revealed Takuma.

"I don't know and I don't care!", responded Keiichineko abruptly.

"Huh! Hahahahahhahahahahha! Well it looks like the Nekogami Light is going to die! Catena Del Peso: Jagged Stab!", laughed Takuma.

Suddenly, Takuma's chains came back to life and pierced right through his body. Keiichineko coughed up lots of blood and slowly began to close his eyes.... 

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! Keiichineko is the Nekogami?! And there is two variants of a Nekogami?! However, will he be able to finish his fight with Takuma and avenge Lianna? At what price will this come at? Find out next time!!!!!!